~Kian~

Spriter In The Making

Male
ENGLAND ^.^
Seen November 7th, 2016
Posted August 20th, 2011
701 posts
10.4 Years
hi i was thinking of makeing a spectrobes game but like pokemon like this i mean you would walk in grass and find krawl :) and as trainers maybe other spectrobes masters wanabes :)

storyline: Spectrobes follows the adventure of rallen and jeena, planetary patrol officers for the nanairo star system, and thier quest to utilize the power of a mysterious type creature called the spectrobes (goodies woohoo) to stop an alien scourge known as the krawl (the enemy). in the normal spectrobes rallen and jeena would go planet to planet fighting the krawl (ill put pics up soon) in small vortexes but i cant really do that so i thought instead of vortexes id have grass :) and a battle would be like any other pokemon battle

fight bag
spectrobes run

in the other games the player would have a small child form spectrobes example starters (the tiny ones) follow them around and they would be able to find fossils in the ground then have advanced things to turn them into spectrobes. so instead i was thinking of having wild child form and adult forms in the wild grass and rare spectrobes will be rare evolved spectrobes gone out of control :) and trainers will have krawl because every trainer in the game will be evil!!! but some will be good and want to help you.
starter 1 komainu (crona) :

starter 2 spiko (aurora) :

starter 3 samukabu (flash) :

these all have there own property like fire, grass, water

except crona works well against aurora
flash works good against crona
aurora works good against flash :)

evos for starters:

um well i hope you know the basic spectrobes game it was a fun :)

progress: 0%

just thought of it

a few examples :)

webisode!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH6Lf-DjJQY

team:
me mapper )when my laptop gets fixed),spriter,banner maker, ideas, beta tester

need:
everthing u can help with i need lots of help

well please ask if you want to help

~kian

'tyranilacegon'
Made By The Mystery Egg,
Please visit his Fusion thread.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making

Male
ENGLAND ^.^
Seen November 7th, 2016
Posted August 20th, 2011
701 posts
10.4 Years
edited the storyline :)

~kian

I don't really know about them...xD..
anyway,will this be able to go into the game??
will what be able to go into the game

just another idea to get around not only by walking but by your spaceship ive asked one of my friends to tile one for me :)

'tyranilacegon'
Made By The Mystery Egg,

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making

Male
ENGLAND ^.^
Seen November 7th, 2016
Posted August 20th, 2011
701 posts
10.4 Years
sniper: well i didnt make them lol i wish disney did they look cool though well no many people no spectrobes so imight put up a webisode (episode of spectrobes) to show people

~bzuma: yeh i was thinking it would be cool but shame i wont be able to have most features in spectrobes

so anyone wanna see the krawl (evil)????

ill post some pics and maybe a webisode aswell :)

~kian

'tyranilacegon'
Made By The Mystery Egg,

~Wind~

Detective

Age 22
Non-binary
England
Seen August 1st, 2017
Posted July 28th, 2017
376 posts
11.7 Years
Yeah. Show us the krawl. I Haven't played spectrobes for ages. Never finished it before my brother held my Pokemon Ranger to ransom til i gave his game back
lol!
anyways, this looks super good! ive finished spectrobes 1 storyline and its super good, by the way though whatever you do dont use rallen! come up with something better!

~Aurα

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making

Male
ENGLAND ^.^
Seen November 7th, 2016
Posted August 20th, 2011
701 posts
10.4 Years
sorry guys but well my laptop is broke so i cant really do much about anything at the moment hack wise because that had all files advance map and stuff on so until i get a new 1 if i do so there wont be any progress until i get a team :/ but hey ill keep this going by dding pics and maybe if i get better i could try to make fake spectrobes and krawl and because of the new game spectrobes origins on the wii there are a lot of spectrobes so anyone want to help :) ill load some pics on the first post so keep an eye out

~kian

just added some pics of krawl :)

I've beaten the spectrobes game, and it was pretty awesome. It would get kind of awkward to convert it though, with the mining, etcetera. How will you make the Krawl uncatcheable?

um well i was thinking of changing it so the trainers are evil and they have the krawl so u cant catch them problem solved :)

and only you and maybe your rival have spectrobes :)

~kian

'tyranilacegon'
Made By The Mystery Egg,
Advertiser Content