• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resource requests

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Does anyone have a sprite sheet with gym leaders? Ones that haven't been used in the original games preferably and with a FR/LG style? Thanks

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 2, 2015
Request: Back & front sprite & icons of the following pokes:

MEGA:
Sableye
Diancie
Swampert
Sceptile

and fake MEGAS:
typhlosion, fereligator, meganium, dragonite

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Does anyone have a FR/LG style swamp tileset? I haven't been able to find them and I don't really want to make my own, I can if I have to but I'm not very good at making tiles

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Does anyone have a FR/LG style swamp tileset? I haven't been able to find them and I don't really want to make my own, I can if I have to but I'm not very good at making tiles
Maybe this helps you.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
No, not really. I'm looking for a swamp/marsh tile set made with a third gen look to it, I couldn't find anything In there that I don't already have. :I

Years
Hello everyone, does anyone have the DPPt overworld character sprites that are ready to roll in RMXP? Unfortunately the Spriters resource one's require me to rearrange it and I keep messing it up, and also I need to work on other stuff on my game. I'll credit you if requested.

Wootius

Glah
Years
  • Seen May 31, 2022
Has anyone ever seen a FR/LG style Sabrina backsprite? I've tried Google and Deviantart(found a quite nice front sprite).

Hopefully I'm just bad at searching haha.

Florio

Pokemon Crimson Skies Owner
Years
Does anyone have the D/P/Pt trainer battle sprites? I have all the overworlds but want the trainer sprites to match them, also some gen 4 lava autotiles would be nice.

Allgamesdude

The Creator of the WIP game, Pokémon Cosmic. Looki
Years
Does anyone have a revamped version of the Cable Car in RSE?

Hi!

As the title states, does anyone have a tilesheet/tileset that has the Cable Car system from RSE? Possibly revamped into DPPt or HGSS?

Thanks

Pokegod7020

Gexeys

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 16, 2015
Can't find one but if you need one still shoot me up the size dimensions and I'll make it for you.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
I wouldn't know where to begin, but I can assume I'm not the only one who wants to see a script for a Pokemon Egg hatching scene instead of a simple text box alerting you.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 15, 2017
I saw, but you also said you didn't know where to start, and I found those images the other day so thought you might be able to try to get some help from a quality scripter with those as a base. half the battle is finding the images it seems.

Back