• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Rocket

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Nickname/what you want to be called: X, Mr. X (Either one is ok)

Position: Mapper, Beta Tester, Scripter (Well, not yet. I'm planning to try and learn basic scripting sometime.), Sprite/Tile inserter

When you're on and timezone: Varies. UTC -6, US & Canada

Proof of Work: I'll try and find some of my older maps that were made a few years back. I haven't mapped for a while so my skills, now, are rusty as hell. I'll be working a few hours a day to bring them back up.

Still, my past experiences. I was beta tester for two diffrient hacks, although they were canceled. I was a beta tester for Moon/Sun (Canceled way back.) and another hack that I can't remember the name of. (I was a beta tester for beta/alpha 2 (Can't remember which) but the project was canceled right after the first release.)

As for mapping, I was a mapper for Mythic Legends but was removed when I became inactive. I made a couple of maps that were used in the first beta but they were replaced in later betas. I did some small map fixes for various hacks but can't remember the names. They were all small hacks that either were never released or one had one alpha/beta release.

Team wise, I was a mapper for Galaxy Productions. (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=77220 went by Team Chill Commander X at that time.)

Most of my mapping was done on R/E, not FR/LG. I prefer R/S/E because the tiles, imo, look better. FR/LG tiles, imo, lack the intricacy of R/S/E tiles, but that doesn't mean much now since most hackers are using rom bases and diffrient tiles.

Way of contact: PM, VM, Yahoo IM (Soon. I'll need to reinstall it though)

Why you want to join: I'd like to try and get back into hacking.

Last edited:

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Kyle is my name. I'll send the .ips as soon as possible, though I'm not using that computer right now..Wait a few hours.

SuperLaluigi

Back after a long break
Years
What i want to be called:The Exterminator

position:beta tester

poof of work:I played Alot of hacks some of them had bugs so I just Report to Them Emidiently also i am a pro player i made my starter level up to lvl 15 before may/bredon/defeted elite for at lvl 75 finished lots of hacks like pokemon flora sky/pokemon ruby destinyregion of legends and rescue team

way of contact: privite pm

why do i like to join: I like playing games and hacking them

◘•EmperiuM•◘

The Scripter
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2011
Hello there i am applying!

Nickname/what you want to be called:Emperium

Position: Mapper Scripter

When you're on and timezone: GMT +8:00,it is random when i become ON..

Proof of Work: None for now cuz im new! :)

Way of contact: vM pm

Why you want to join: Cuz i want to help in the team :)

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
I would like to apply but do you need any tile inserters animation creator and inserter and mapper or not (are the mapper positions filled) anyways thats me?

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2012
Nickname/what you want to be called: Daft Funk
Position: spriter, logo maker
When you're on and timezone: whenever I can and UK time zone
Proof of Work: (optional, but greatly appreciated)
Way of Contact: email: [email protected]
Want to join:To have a game with my sprites in it and interested with the concept of playing as a villain

minime010

All food belongs to me.
Years

Position: Mapper, Beta Tester, Scripter (Well, not yet. I'm planning to try and learn basic scripting sometime.), Sprite/Tile inserter

Proof of Work: I'll try and find some of my older maps that were made a few years back. I haven't mapped for a while so my skills, now, are rusty as hell. I'll be working a few hours a day to bring them back up.

Still, my past experiences. I was beta tester for two diffrient hacks, although they were canceled. I was a beta tester for Moon/Sun (Canceled way back.) and another hack that I can't remember the name of. (I was a beta tester for beta/alpha 2 (Can't remember which) but the project was canceled right after the first release.)

As for mapping, I was a mapper for Mythic Legends but was removed when I became inactive. I made a couple of maps that were used in the first beta but they were replaced in later betas. I did some small map fixes for various hacks but can't remember the names. They were all small hacks that either were never released or one had one alpha/beta release.

Team wise, I was a mapper for Galaxy Productions. (http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=77220 went by Team Chill Commander X at that time.)

Most of my mapping was done on R/E, not FR/LG. I prefer R/S/E because the tiles, imo, look better. FR/LG tiles, imo, lack the intricacy of R/S/E tiles, but that doesn't mean much now since most hackers are using rom bases and diffrient tiles.

Ok. Just be on standby for now.

poof of work:I played Alot of hacks some of them had bugs so I just Report to Them Emidiently also i am a pro player i made my starter level up to lvl 15 before may/bredon/defeted elite for at lvl 75 finished lots of hacks like pokemon flora sky/pokemon ruby destinyregion of legends and rescue team

Nope. Sorry.

I would like to apply but do you need any tile inserters animation creator and inserter and mapper or not (are the mapper positions filled) anyways thats me?
Yeah! ML! Accepted.
Want to join:To have a game with my sprites in it and interested with the concept of playing as a villain
Kay. Be on standby.

Ok. Just be on standby for now.

Nope. Sorry.

Yeah! ML! Accepted.
Kay. Be on standby.

NOTICE: I might not be on as much for sum time. Found out my mom has CA. Thats been keepin' me down.

Last edited:

ZxC Mirai

Huh?
Years
ill join

Nickname/what you want to be called: UnForgiven

Position: Scripter Mapper

When you're on and timezone: GMT + 8:00

Proof of Work:
Spoiler:

AustinWolff

has left
Years
oh yeah Mr. Unforgiven Hotshot? check out this script:

money script:
Spoiler:

This one checks if you have 2 or more pokemon. if you do, its a battle. If you don't you are not allowed to pass... since there will be 3 tiles and the 4th one the trainer is standing on, this uses setvars and 3 seperate scripts:
Spoiler:

ZxC Mirai

Huh?
Years
oh yeah Mr. Unforgiven Hotshot? check out this script:

money script:
Spoiler:

This one checks if you have 2 or more pokemon. if you do, its a battle. If you don't you are not allowed to pass... since there will be 3 tiles and the 4th one the trainer is standing on, this uses setvars and 3 seperate scripts:
Spoiler:

yeah yeah yeah! I know all of that -_-

AustinWolff

has left
Years
I know, I'm just teasing XD! btw, I posted the money script cuz when I compile it into my rom(ruby) the money box doesn't show up. I was just wondering if the problem was the script, or the compiling.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
I'm trying to learn a little bit of basic scripting but really? Even the basic stuff is confusing. I'm just terriable at things that require the use of lots of numbers.

And thats just from a give money script. The movement scripts give me massive headaches.

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2012
Nickname/what you want to be called: Shadow_Arcanine or just Shadow
Position: Spriter
When you're on and timezone: Uhh... California time :3 I'm on any time after 3 on weekdays and almost all day on weekends.
Proof of Work: My avatar is a simple sprite I made, PM me for other examples if you're interested cause I haven't posted enough to show them on here yet xD
Way of contact: PM or email
Why you want to join: I'm completely new to hacking (not spriting), so I'm hoping to join a team where people will teach me how to create a hack and this seems like the right kind of team to join.

minime010

All food belongs to me.
Years
I'm trying to learn a little bit of basic scripting but really? Even the basic stuff is confusing. I'm just terriable at things that require the use of lots of numbers.

And thats just from a give money script. The movement scripts give me massive headaches.
Trust me, I know what you mean. look at my job at the first post :P.

Nickname/what you want to be called: Shadow_Arcanine or just Shadow
Position: Spriter
When you're on and timezone: Uhh... California time :3 I'm on any time after 3 on weekdays and almost all day on weekends.
Proof of Work: My avatar is a simple sprite I made, PM me for other examples if you're interested cause I haven't posted enough to show them on here yet xD
Way of contact: PM or email
Why you want to join: I'm completely new to hacking (not spriting), so I'm hoping to join a team where people will teach me how to create a hack and this seems like the right kind of team to join.
Well you came to the right place. PM me or email me to show me some more work. Ask me for my email through PM. The email that is associated with this account doesn't work.

NOTE TO EVERYONE WHO HAS ALREADY JOINED OR IS PLANNING TO JOIN:
Pm me your cell numbers. if you don't have a cell, tell me that. If I don't get a reply within a month, your off the team. I don't care if you have a # or not, i just want the reply.

Back