• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 9, 2021
I'm currently at Mandarin island for the prince and princess arc but the ferry isn't down. Am I supposed to go somewhere else? I have 2 badges.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 9, 2023
How do I get rid of the missingno in the underworld??? ~_~ It just seems to have infinite PPs and dat damage doe. I am currently on the beta 11E.

Years
I may have completed them BT just to make sure...every little detail counts...so here are the chapters of the kanto region(which I think I didn't complete them) if u have even a speck of knowledge bout it we can discuss it and I'll find myself...thank u so much

1ninetails tail
2.evil oak
3.winged legend
4.frozen fortress
5.hero vs villain
6.yellow gift

You can buy those in Celadon city in the Supermarket.

To activate day/night system you have to turn ON RDT on your emu. I maybe wrong.

I cant find Blaine on the Gym, i already did Indigo league, does that changes a thing or i am too idiot to find him.

Just like the indigo league in kanto...u have to complete orange cup in orange archipelago... Then u can fight Blaine in his gym...his Pokemon's are all lvl 100..and uses fire type

Sorry for the late reply....I'm new here so trying to help everyone I could.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 16, 2016
guys can anyone help me when i travel to orre region my screen go blue and vmcant move stuck anyone who knows why pm pls

Years
Congratulations for getting 10,000 replies. It deserves to be the Hack of The Year (1st Position), imo.

guys can anyone help me when i travel to orre region my screen go blue and vmcant move stuck anyone who knows why pm pls

Orre Region is not implemented in the game yet! It's just a blank screen...

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
How do I get rid of the missingno in the underworld??? ~_~ It just seems to have infinite PPs and dat damage doe. I am currently on the beta 11E.

This is what Aethestode said sometime ago:
badruk said:
Is there any tip/trick on defeating missigno? My pokemon are underlevelled but I always managed to get through although here he just oneshoots everything:
If i make him poisoned it gets off with error beam and recovers hp, OHKO moves etc. What are his weaknesses?
Yeah, it's suppose to be hard. There are a number of ways
a) substitute
b) poison, leech seed.
c) Full Restore/Max Revive/ Revive
d) Use some OHKO moves.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
i think so.... but its Blue who captures it not Green D:

Yes and No.
In America, Green and Blue got their names exchanged for whatever reason I can't understand.
In Japan, Green is the boy and Blue the girl.
Since I'm totally against of such non-sensical decision, I decided to call them by their Japanese Names, meaning that Green is the boy and Blue the girl.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 1, 2018
ok question i beat the orange league and am in tarroco island and i did the athes event by impel down but now im kinda stuck as no npc says anything else and jenny is blocking off the south path where would one go next to advance the story

Years
Yes and No.
In America, Green and Blue got their names exchanged for whatever reason I can't understand.
In Japan, Green is the boy and Blue the girl.
Since I'm totally against of such non-sensical decision, I decided to call them by their Japanese Names, meaning that Green is the boy and Blue the girl.

Yeah, you are correct in their names. But, if you name your boy rival as Green to match with the Japanese name, then you will have two Greens in the game, since the girl name isn't possible to choose like the boy rival and Red.
I think better if we can choose the name for girl (Green in the game)

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Yeah, you are correct in their names. But, if you name your boy rival as Green to match with the Japanese name, then you will have two Greens in the game, since the girl name isn't possible to choose like the boy rival and Red.
I think better if we can choose the name for girl (Green in the game)

That weird moment when someone (me) doesn't realize this before starting his new save..
rBZsD3x.png

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
Hey everyone!
I am new to this game and I have seen from all the screenshots and comments that this is amazing.
I also am aware that beta 12 will be released in November.
Should i start playing this ryt now or wait for beta 12?
Also if i play now,will i have to start all over again in beta 12?
Thanks for any replies.
Kudos

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Hey everyone!
I am new to this game and I have seen from all the screenshots and comments that this is amazing.
I also am aware that beta 12 will be released in November.
Should i start playing this ryt now or wait for beta 12?
Also if i play now,will i have to start all over again in beta 12?
Thanks for any replies.
Kudos

1) As someone who has played both, Beta 11E and Beta 12's Demo, I must say that it feels a hella lot more polished overall, enough to be considered almost a whole new game tbh. Still, Beta 11E has a lot of things and it's as funny as before if you're looking for Plot and killing a lot of time with a single game.

2) Yes, you will have to start a new save for Beta 12.
It just adds and changes way too many things: Texts, Events, Pokemons and now there's also Touched's Mega Evolution System too. Way too many things that would certainly break Beta 11E's skeleton with no doubts.

Back