• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Ruby Destiny Series

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
Astig (cool In filipino) the Ruby Destiny Series is one of the 1st hacks i played when i Heard about Rom Hacking 3 years ago. I'm so looking forward to this Anyways good luck DJG

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2020
I'm soooooo excited that this hack now has its own thread :D

I wish you best with your new hack DJG :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Aug 26, 2023
It's up? 0_0 Well it's a shame that I've left Emulation. But this hack looks amazing, so I'm gonna wait.

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
OMG this hack looks super awesome i cant wait to play the btea !!!! btw are you still working on skyline ?

Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Finally a thread for Broken Timeline. The introduction is nice and doesn't spoil much of the game (except the Chaomega event). I'm playing Life of Guardians again and I'm excited for this new Ruby Destiny.

I have a few questions regarding to the game, even it could spoil from the story:

1. One of the optional boss battles in LoG inside the Tower of Fate was the Sapphire Destiny, the shadow of the Ruby Destiny. Will the Sapphire Destiny appear as a uncatchable boss? (I have a feeling, it could be the opposite to the Ruby Destiny)

2. In which timeline plays Broken Timeline? I'm guessing it could be the real timeline, because after the battle in the Edge of Time the real timeline wants to repair itself.

I don't need to ask about Latias and Latios and their roles, so I let me surprise a bit.

sako said:
btw are you still working on skyline ?

Jagold has already said Skyline is cancelled.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
great just great. After some great success in Ruby destiny series. now another one keep going and maybe the next hack of the year will be yours. Best of luck

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years

Q: Will you still be updating Life of Guardians?
A: Nope. I already closed the doors of making updates on that hack, so I can concentrate on this one. You guys are free to make modifications of that hack if yo want

Really? I've been fantasizing for a while about editing the fixes myself but wasn't sure about permission. Once I get a working computer, you'll be alright with me correcting the grammar, adding backsprites (if I ever get the skill), and general fixes? I don't plan on touching anything else, like the story or maps. (Unless a map needs fixing)

Also, Feroniamon brings us a good point: Will S. Destiny play a part in this? Speaking of, just a minor question here, I had assumed the S in S. Destiny stood for shadow, but now it looks like it could be sapphire. Which is it?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 1, 2019
finally !! new hack of project ruby desteny , in my opinion besides the hero , everythings is awsome !!!!! :P

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
Years
finally !! new hack of project ruby desteny , in my opinion besides the hero , everythings is awsome !!!!! :P

Keep in mind, this hack started not more than maybe a few months ago, and overworld sprites are one of the most grueling process besides scripting, and you have to edit every pixel for every frame the character is moving- so its not easy.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Just I thought it was going to end! But I guess not, I liked how you implement the Gen 6 and the new type!
Cool mapping, And it's brendan and may?! o_O well although since it's not yet done. Looking forward to it.

Yep. Hero/Heroine is Brendan/May.
Deal with it. :P 'cause i'm too lazy to add new hero OW sprites. >.>

Who are the Legendaries in this hack?

Lots. Chaomega is one, and the 4 Dragon Gods: Angeallen, Devihel, Breatherna/Deazone, Rayquaza. And Arceus. And Latios and Latias on the title screen.
But if you're asking about the main legendaries where the story is centered, then eh, let's just wait and find out~

@jagold, will you include physical special split in this hack? I can help if it's using PGE and doesnt's patch....

Yep. Done.
Just not sure if they're working correctly, since I don't really know what's the difference. =/

So DJG is the first part where Chaomega talks to you?
Or it's a future event of the hack?

Hm... Not sure. =/
You're going to have to ask the hacker of this hack though. =/

Oh yea! Thread is finally up, we don't need to spam LoG thread anymore =D

lol yep! xD

OMG this hack looks super awesome i cant wait to play the btea !!!! btw are you still working on skyline ?

SkyLine's dead. :(

Finally a thread for Broken Timeline. The introduction is nice and doesn't spoil much of the game (except the Chaomega event). I'm playing Life of Guardians again and I'm excited for this new Ruby Destiny.

I have a few questions regarding to the game, even it could spoil from the story:

1. One of the optional boss battles in LoG inside the Tower of Fate was the Sapphire Destiny, the shadow of the Ruby Destiny. Will the Sapphire Destiny appear as a uncatchable boss? (I have a feeling, it could be the opposite to the Ruby Destiny)

2. In which timeline plays Broken Timeline? I'm guessing it could be the real timeline, because after the battle in the Edge of Time the real timeline wants to repair itself.

I don't need to ask about Latias and Latios and their roles, so I let me surprise a bit.

Sapphire Destiny has an evil background story on the story I wrote during high school. And yeah, SD is the opposite of RD. I am not sure if I can implement her in the RD game/story though. Only time can tell~

As for the timeline of the game, you'll figure that out when a beta's available. :P

Really? I've been fantasizing for a while about editing the fixes myself but wasn't sure about permission. Once I get a working computer, you'll be alright with me correcting the grammar, adding backsprites (if I ever get the skill), and general fixes? I don't plan on touching anything else, like the story or maps. (Unless a map needs fixing)

Also, Feroniamon brings us a good point: Will S. Destiny play a part in this? Speaking of, just a minor question here, I had assumed the S in S. Destiny stood for shadow, but now it looks like it could be sapphire. Which is it?

It's not like I own LoG anyway, nor do I have the power to stop anyone from trying to mod it. So yeah, LoG's open for modification, since, y'know, I'm on RD-BT now. :3

Sapphire Destiny is the shadow of the Ruby Destiny.
Sapphire or Shadow, it doesn't really matter. They're the same, in my story(not RD story, btw).

The hero/heroine is staying.
Yay for laziness!! \o/

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2022
wah finally another :O waiting 4 playing this awesm hack series again :-D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Looking forward to the next instalment of the Ruby Destiny series!

I was hoping you'd make another... =)

~AM

Back