• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Beliot's sprites : DS style Sun&Moon characters

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 23, 2017
I'm here to introduce my pokemon-related sprites. At now I'm only uploading Sun&Moon characters... Cause I'm mostly interested in DS style sprites, especially those of trainers in battle. But soon I will add other revamped characters and pokemon sprites(MAYBE).

(CONTAINS SPOILERS)Sun&Moon characters
Spoiler:

Thx for reading. I do have a deviantart account-Beliot419. But I'll upload exactly same sprites here too. :)

Last edited:

goranthegreat

I cant wait for you to sprite trial captain mina:)

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Man these look great! I'd maybe add a bit more black, or a darker shade, on the first Kakui's shorts to give them more weight but otherwise real good job!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 23, 2017
goranthegreat // Thx! You'll see her soon. I can't wait to draw her too.

Hands // Thx for your compliment and opinion. In that case, I'll edit his shorts in next update. Maybe I should edit others' pants too..

Swagger100 // Thank you. Hmm... I can't give you a solid answer as OW sprites require much more works.. I'm a lazy person. X(

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 10, 2022
Are you planning to make sprites of Samson and Kukui? It will be good to see.

BluRose

blu rass
Years
Thank you. Hmm... I can't give you a solid answer as OW sprites require much more works.. I'm a lazy person. X(
you really think so? i find ow sprites to be at least 5,000,000,000,000x easier, but i guess it varies from person to person and the style involved

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 23, 2017
mbcn10ww // I already made Kukui's two sheets, and I'll add Samson in my plans.

BluRose // I agree ow sprites' easiness is much more than that of battle sprites.. cause they are smaller. But I think it requires much time as I should regard all directions. Maybe it's just my thought.. haha

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
goranthegreat // Thx! You'll see her soon. I can't wait to draw her too.

Hands // Thx for your compliment and opinion. In that case, I'll edit his shorts in next update. Maybe I should edit others' pants too..

Swagger100 // Thank you. Hmm... I can't give you a solid answer as OW sprites require much more works.. I'm a lazy person. X(

Most of the other pants are fine as they are, you done a real good job with the whole lot really :)

I'm pretty ok with OW sprites so I could help you if you wanted

SidDays

Professional Lurker
Years
These are really good! I especially love Kuki, the female player and the guy in your avatar (forgot his name)

Just one request though, it'd be great if you could post these in their original size, instead of zoomed, so they could be used more easily :)

Can't wait for Lusamine!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 23, 2017
Hands // Thank you. :D They took me some time.

Thanks for your willing to help. But as I'm not going to make OW sprites now, I won't be able to take your kindness. I don't have time(+concentration) to make those.. X( But I want to see your own SM OW sprites.

Rycanthropy // Thank you! You mean Kiawe, the captain who gives the most hilarious trial.

Okay, I'll upload them in original size from now on. You'll have to wait for Lusamine. Please be patient. :D

Updates
Edited previous sprites a little. Added Hiker. Currently working on Sightseer(female).

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Hands // Thank you. :D They took me some time.

Thanks for your willing to help. But as I'm not going to make OW sprites now, I won't be able to take your kindness. I don't have time(+concentration) to make those.. X( But I want to see your own SM OW sprites.

Rycanthropy // Thank you! You mean Kiawe, the captain who gives the most hilarious trial.

Okay, I'll upload them in original size from now on. You'll have to wait for Lusamine. Please be patient. :D

Updates
Edited previous sprites a little. Added Hiker. Currently working on Sightseer(female).

The Hiker looks absolutely incredible, the best one yet! Captures the new design perfectly!

If you wanted to collaborate I could handle the OW sprites whilst you done the trainer sprites :) Lemme know

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 23, 2017
Hands // Thank you again. I put extra effort as hiker was one of my favourite. :)

That's nice, we can make a whole character sheet together. How can I help you? I'll look into message corner.

Updates
Sightseer(female), Mallow, Olivia, Sophocles, Acerola, Nanu, and Mina were added.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 23, 2017
I added several sprites quietly without a new post.. Now I'm going to show them here since there's a brand new one.

New sprite for Hau
fXb9Tvt.jpg

New sprite for Lillie
T9CYr3b.png

Plumeria
EwdUw1M.jpg

Guzma
XljqSdu.jpg

Faba
kAhsNSg.jpg

Wicke
QgHpjco.jpg

Lusamine
POgnoIP.png

And this last one took a lot of my time..

SPOILER for main story
Spoiler:

You can find these sprites in original sizes on OP.

Now I'm going to make remaining minor characters, then trainer classes. Please come and see again. :)

EDIT: Fixed Lusamine and Lillie.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 23, 2017
I completed all the named characters!

The Battle Tree competents:
Spoiler:

Again, you can find them in original sizes on OP.
Now I will make sprites of trainer classes.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 11, 2020
As someone who has done much much art, but little pixel art, I am currently struggling with making the smaller pixel art in battle trainer sprites for a project I'm working on. I can do concept art and larger sprites VS just fine, but once I have to scale them down for in battle sprites, I'm struggling.

Any advice/rules of thumb you follow when creating these sprites? These are some of the best original in battle sprites I've seen, and they're all of consistent quality, so I'm really curious as to how you go about making them :)

Back