• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen I have done a lot of things in my save of pokémon blue that i must mention

Years
I have done a lot of things in my save of pok?mon blue that i must mention

1. I have beaten the game in the 2nd time, now with a level 64-65 team.
2. I am so close of completing the kanto pokedex, the only thing that misses is the trade evolutions, but no problem i have tgb dual, so it will be fun.
3. I have done, for the first time, the rare candy glitch, and i also meet missigno and it was pretty fun because even if is level 136, it's still easy to beat him, seriously, of now i have done this glitch, idk too many times, and yes, i know it works for every item even the master ball, but i had wasted it to capture mewtwo with it, so, i chose rare candy.
4. I also have trained my whole team until level 66 in cinnabar island.
5. I have now an aerodactyl in my team, and that's it.
6. I have traded also with my pok?mon yellow too.
7. I also battled my blue team against my red team in the tgb dual.
And that's all.
Did all of you have done those things while you beated the game?
I have to mention that missigno didn't crashed my game when i meet him.
I captured the missigno, and the only thing that was mess were the sprites, the game is okay.

Last edited:
Back