• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

239Elekid_Dream.png

The Daily Chit-Chat

Spring and/or Autumn Edition

Welcome back to the seasonal
Daily Chit-Chat! The DCC's been extremely active this year and the annual thread was just getting downright massive. So we restart it every 3 months (It's seasonal) to see how it works out. This is the Spring and/or Fall edition, depending on your Hemisphere.

Rules:

• This is not a random thread of nonsense. Even though the topic can change wildly, do not blatantly post something completely off-topic, like talking about Math when the current topic is on the weather, or something to that effect. It's quite annoying, you'll get ignored, and I might eat you.

• Do not come here just to say "Hi, I'm here now, blah blah, What are we talking about?" However, leaving posts are permissible, if you make a substantial post to add with it. Otherwise, it's just spam.

• Do not ask what the topic is, this is spam. If you can't figure out what the topic is, read back a page. If the topic is winding down or already dead, feel free to change it to something new, but only if the old topic is clearly dead.

• There is no need to blatantly change the DCC's topic every 5 minutes. If the thread has been dead for roughly a half-hour, then change the topic if you so choose.

• No name-calling, no flaming, no trolling, don't be offensive/condescending, and don't make the general atmosphere uncomfortable. Everyone, regardless of affiliation, is welcome to post in this thread. Repeat offenses in here will result in an infraction, no exceptions.

That being said, if you have any questions, feel free to PM myself, or any higher staff. Chat away!

Last edited:
Years
I never would've guessed, then again I'm only here during the evenings in Pacific time.

So...does anyone take showers anymore? Most of my buds take baths, which I find disgusting.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
Even I remember when the DCC used to go through a page every couple of minutes. I'd load the page, read the new posts, write a reply, and by the time I'd posted it, there would literally be three or four new posts above mine.

EDIT: Course, that was in peak times, which tended to be the small hours of the morning in my timezone. It wasn't always that fast, but y'know . . . I'd come home from school and there would be twenty or thirty pages from that morning.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
Main threads of OT? You mean TCTI and DLTMS0?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back