• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[v2.0] Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Friendship is Magic
~
The MLP Fan Club

Owners: Meganium, CureYoshiDarkness
dwdJWhd.png

image credit: joycall6 ~ tumblr

The Mane 6 Ponies ★

NOTE: If your name is not on this thread and you were a member of the club, let the owners know! The list was reset to clear off inactive club members.
Twilight Sparkle
Astinus
CureYoshiDarkness
Sheep
Demon Days

Applejack
destinedjagold
Pikachu
Judge Mandolore Shepard

Rainbow Dash
Quilva
Polar Spectrum
Gardevoir the Dragon Slayer

Fluttershy
Aisu
Brendino

Rarity
Meganium
Arcturus.

Pinkie Pie
Pinkie-Dawn

Introduction

Originally made: November 12, 2012

Welcome, bronies and pegasisters (everyone, for that matter!) to the second reincarnation of the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic fan club! Brought to you by yours truly! What is this club basically about? Ponies, of course! Discuss about the current fandom, the episodes that have already aired, as well as the current and past seasons altogether. You can also discuss the ponies themselves, as well as their character development and more. Any discussion regarding the franchise itself, merchandise, TV show/movies, fan content, pretty much ANYTHING, past gen or present, you can talk about it here.

You might as well ask, What's with the fandom towards the current generation?

You may be wondering about that. Unlike the previous generations of My Little Pony, this generation is more open-minded towards the demographic target, and well...in my opinion, it's the best show around. I can guarantee you that you'll enjoy it!

If you're curious as to what this generation is all about, I highly encourage you to watch the Pilot episodes of the show (Season 1, Episode 1 & 2), in my perspective, that was the episode that got me hooked. ;)

Cursor Credit: kirigakurenohaku @ deviantart

Rules

★ ~ All PokeCommunity and FC&G rules apply here
This is self-explanatory.

★ ~ Regarding Youtube videos & episode links
You may share a clip of the episode in discussion, or the episode that has recently aired, but please do not post full episodes. Also, please do not post links to download the episodes!

★ ~ Beware of spoilers
It is highly recommended to use the spoiler tags if you wish to discuss the episode in detail, or comment on the episode since there will be other people that haven't seen it just yet. This rule only apply to Season 5 episodes. If you want to discuss an episode that aired during seasons 1-4, the spoiler tags are not required. If you post something that could be a spoiler, your post will be edited or in most cases, deleted.

★ ~ Discussion is "anything goes"
As long as it's about ponies and nothing else but ponies. But please don't change the topic too much! I'll let y'all know if we're changing the topic too much or going too fast :P However, everyone is encouraged to start a new discussion should the previous topic had died.

★ ~ Keep discussion civil
No bashing, trolling, flaming, etc. Respect other bronies/pegasisters, and their opinions towards their favorite ponies. Also don't join the club if you plan to bring da hate.

★ ~ As Pinkie Pie would say, BRING OUT THE PARTY CANNON!
Have fun!

Sign-Up!

There's three things I require from you: Your Username and Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6. I will separate each member to their favorite pony group. Also, when signing up, please say a few words about the club (on the "additional information" field), or explain why <insertponyhere> is your favorite…or try to be on topic when you join. Posts that don't contain additional information will not be granted access to the club.

Active club members will receive an emblem for their participation, as well as for their contributions to the club.

AhxF7kf.png

The Magic of Friendship
Have you ever wonderered what friendship could be? That's until you shared your magic with me!

Username:
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6:
Additional Information:(Why did you choose <pony>? What got you into MLP? etc)

Fandom Resources

Want to venture out in the brony fandom? Our members, as well as myself have compiled with many places, as well as many things to explore around! As we are in dry season right now, you can never have too much pony. Don't forget to discuss your experiences here in this club!

FiMFiction.Net - your #1 fanfiction website.
Fillydelphia Radio - Music for everypony.
Poniverse.net - The website home to MLP Forums, and Pony.fm. Axeliira is on the forums as Starflower.
Equestria Daily - all your MLP news in one place!
DeviantArt - Of course, we have art to appreciate!
Equestria Jukebox - another website for your music needs.
My Little Pony Subreddit - Everything about MLP in one subreddit. WARNING: highly addictive. Also it's SFW so no need to worry.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Do active members have to rejoin the club? If so, then I'm signing up just in case:

Username: Pinkie-Dawn
Favorite Pony: Pinkie Pie
Additional Information: I enjoy quirky characters doing wacky stuff. She also makes some killer parties.

Regarding the whole double post issue from the old club, does it only occur if there's a certain amount of pages in a thread? I know this will only happen when using quick replies, so I would've recommended using the "post reply" button, where it doesn't double post by accident.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Haven't watched the Friendship Games yet, but I plan to later this weekend. I'm pretty sure I can watch it online. So yeah. :P

Anyway, yay new thread~ ^^

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
You didn't have to, Pinkie...since you're already on the list.

I plan to binge watch ponies after work today. I still need to watch the two Rarity episodes which I feel really bad in missing out of. And Friendship Games, I heard it was really good!!

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Username: Dedenne1
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6:Fluttershy
Additional Information: I always loved fluttershy because of how friendly she is and theres not really any bad qualities to her as well plus i love the pink hair. I guess what got me into MLP was this thread haha before when i saw the first thread for the club i was like wow thats alot of pony lovers and it made me wonder why people liked it so much so when i saw it on tv i watched 1 or 2 episodes thought it was alright then sometime later began binge watching on netflix and well here i am! :D

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
You Ain't No Southern Bell, Mac!

Spoiler:

Years
Big Mareintosh

Spoiler:

Years
Username: SonicBronyPlatinum
Favorite Pony: Twilight Sparkle
Additional Information: I also like both Flash Sentry and Starlight Glimmer and I hope to see more of them. I also can't wait for the fourth Equestria Girls whenever it comes out.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
2015 Presidential Elections: the Musical

Spoiler:

Years
The Musical Crusade

Spoiler:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Username: Deracine
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: I have so many favorites. Do I really have to choose just one? :c Okay, fine... Fluttershy.
Additional Information: I don't even know how I got into the fandom. I sort of just started on it and ended up falling in love with it. XD Ever since then, I've always considered myself a proud pegasister. ^^ (I can't comment on the new episodes yet. :c I haven't gotten that far because I'm so slow at watching...). I'll try to be more active here since I'm slowly starting to catch up. I'm just not much of a club person...

Years
Poor Pinkie

Spoiler:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
PinkieLeaks

Spoiler:

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Livin' in An Amish Paradise