• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Havoc Fight Club OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
*dodges bop and counter bops* i'm bored! my chars been asleep for like 3 days

Sir Aaron1017

Psychic Master
Years
I think that he just hasn't met the right girl yet. I bet Lexie can get under his skin. Who knows?

Just wondering, and I bet most people have thought it... is Takuya... *whispered* gay?

I hope that doesn't affect anything! 0_o

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Kat usually makes Takuya bisexual, but here I dunno.

Ack I'm really behind! *is bopped*

Years
  • Seen Jan 9, 2009
It's gotta be like 3am in RP time by now... don't you people sleep? With exception of Takuya, of course...

*snores loudly*

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
Kat usually makes Takuya bisexual, but here I dunno.

Yuh, he's bi. :3 He hit on Don. xP
Aaron's probably right, he just hasn't met the right girl yet! :x

It's gotta be like 3am in RP time by now... don't you people sleep? With exception of Takuya, of course...

*snores loudly*

Ohh, the benefits of being an insomniac...

Marilyn

Music of the Night.
Years
Well, I posted, and any feedback could help, but you dont have to. And those two definately seem like love birds to me! (Maria and Takuya)

We have to see how Takuya takes it. Right now, Maria is trying to become his friend. Lol, we will see.

I will try to make my IC post now, but Im in the school library, and I know the librarian is reading this because I know she is standing behind me.

Hi miss!!

mmmkay, off to start my IC, which will not be as long as they usually are, but still good enough.

Sir Aaron1017

Psychic Master
Years
*references to AluminumKnight's post about not sleeping*
Well, Lexie usually stays up really late, but she eventaully goes to bed like most normal people, although she isn't very normal!!!

And thanks to Kat for clearing up that delicate subject on Takuya's sexuality... that will help for future events... I hope!

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
:x Oh goodness, Sir Aaron, why don't I like the sound of that? xD What are you planning to do?

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
Years

*snores loudly*

...And Ringo. He sleeps from nine in the morning till five in the evening, give or take an hour. As does his father. His mother just woke up in RP time... In my perception, it's around 2 AM in RP time, but 3 am is okay too. Okay, so Ringo still has six hours before bedtime. *goes to post*

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
sweet so as soon as the 3 get done with their midnight romp, we can move on

Sir Aaron1017

Psychic Master
Years
Well. Lexie should be wanting to head to bed soon, although she stays up late, she never stays up that late! I think I will wait until Kat posts something new because no-one has acknowledged her from the "midnight romp" group.

Marilyn

Music of the Night.
Years
I have. I assume you'll follow me, right?

Even if you don't, I added in my post which I will put up soon that I wasn't really paying attention to if you were there. Sorry :P

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
sweet so as soon as the 3 get done with their midnight romp, we can move on

XD

Kat's supposed to be having a 1-on-1 battle with me before sleep, but I don't think that'll happen and it'd take to long.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
XD

Kat's supposed to be having a 1-on-1 battle with me before sleep,

wahhhhh please don't....this is me begging on my hands and knees to at least put it off till the next day -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back