Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.

TrollandToad.com
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #176    
Old March 7th, 2013 (8:37 PM).
XxITomxX's Avatar
XxITomxX XxITomxX is offline
Unova Champ
     
    Join Date: Jan 2013
    Age: 18
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Relaxed
    Posts: 33
    by latest you mean the first page (pre v 3.0) then i have i had done the glitch with other pokemon
    so sauri is a pikachu with leech seed and my growlithe is a blastoise luckily i saved zapdos
    in any of the future versions will there be partnerships or blah blah blah and can snorlax be kut with my
    cool chainzaw
    __________________
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #177    
    Old March 7th, 2013 (10:00 PM).
    Radical Raptr's Avatar
    Radical Raptr Radical Raptr is offline
    #BAMFPokemonNerd
       
      Join Date: Mar 2011
      Location: everywhere
      Age: 22
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Sassy
      Posts: 1,116
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by XxITomxX View Post
      by latest you mean the first page (pre v 3.0) then i have i had done the glitch with other pokemon
      so sauri is a pikachu with leech seed and my growlithe is a blastoise luckily i saved zapdos
      in any of the future versions will there be partnerships or blah blah blah and can snorlax be kut with my
      cool chainzaw
      what do you mean by partnerships?
      and sorry, I fixed the front page, thank you for reminding me, here is the correct download:
      http://www.mediafire.com/?6crv18xipwo6gvt
      and you will obtain a flute by someone which will awaken a pokemon in battle, but will also be used on snorlax, just be patient hahaha
      __________________

      ~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

      Reply With Quote
        #178    
      Old March 7th, 2013 (11:52 PM).
      XxITomxX's Avatar
      XxITomxX XxITomxX is offline
      Unova Champ
         
        Join Date: Jan 2013
        Age: 18
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Relaxed
        Posts: 33
        partners like the ones which help you in double battles so the cave error is fixed and one other thing
        if you make a partner in-game you could chose whether they battle or you battle cause i dont like the
        idea of wild double battles when your fave pokemon is there,add a evolution system for their battles
        ive been in double battles but my partner never gets any exp.So dude what up youve been hahaha'ing alot lately taking sugar?
        __________________
        Reply With Quote
          #179    
        Old March 8th, 2013 (9:45 AM).
        Radical Raptr's Avatar
        Radical Raptr Radical Raptr is offline
        #BAMFPokemonNerd
           
          Join Date: Mar 2011
          Location: everywhere
          Age: 22
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Sassy
          Posts: 1,116
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by XxITomxX View Post
          partners like the ones which help you in double battles so the cave error is fixed and one other thing
          if you make a partner in-game you could chose whether they battle or you battle cause i dont like the
          idea of wild double battles when your fave pokemon is there,add a evolution system for their battles
          ive been in double battles but my partner never gets any exp.So dude what up youve been hahaha'ing alot lately taking sugar?
          there are plenty of double battles planned, ones with many people including red, and many others

          I dont plan on tinkering with the current system of battles though, it seems fine; also pokemon dont evolve during any battle, its only afterwards they do, plus it would be a big hassle for a little change that isnt a major part of the game, one that which i have no idea where to begin, and i like the idea of a wild double battle, because it would be like you both got a wild pokemon to attack, or maybe theres only one, but its a cool idea
          __________________

          ~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

          Reply With Quote
            #180    
          Old March 8th, 2013 (9:57 AM).
          XxITomxX's Avatar
          XxITomxX XxITomxX is offline
          Unova Champ
             
            Join Date: Jan 2013
            Age: 18
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Relaxed
            Posts: 33
            so i get error while visiting a poke mart center which is
            Script 'Game_Event_' line161: ArgumentError occured.

            comparison of String with 6 failed

            the same way you like your errors exact and precise
            __________________
            Reply With Quote
              #181    
            Old March 8th, 2013 (10:12 AM).
            Radical Raptr's Avatar
            Radical Raptr Radical Raptr is offline
            #BAMFPokemonNerd
               
              Join Date: Mar 2011
              Location: everywhere
              Age: 22
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Sassy
              Posts: 1,116
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by XxITomxX View Post
              so i get error while visiting a poke mart center which is
              Script 'Game_Event_' line161: ArgumentError occured.

              comparison of String with 6 failed

              the same way you like your errors exact and precise
              I dont see the problem, why not try restarting? thats my only guess, I dont get the error when I play
              __________________

              ~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

              Reply With Quote
                #182    
              Old March 8th, 2013 (11:07 PM).
              XxITomxX's Avatar
              XxITomxX XxITomxX is offline
              Unova Champ
                 
                Join Date: Jan 2013
                Age: 18
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Relaxed
                Posts: 33
                wat are the type advantages to a rock type im getting beat while battleing gym leader fossil
                __________________
                Reply With Quote
                  #183    
                Old March 8th, 2013 (11:26 PM).
                Radical Raptr's Avatar
                Radical Raptr Radical Raptr is offline
                #BAMFPokemonNerd
                   
                  Join Date: Mar 2011
                  Location: everywhere
                  Age: 22
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Sassy
                  Posts: 1,116
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by XxITomxX View Post
                  wat are the type advantages to a rock type im getting beat while battleing gym leader fossil
                  try picking up some water pokemon from the adoption agency
                  __________________

                  ~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

                  Reply With Quote
                    #184    
                  Old March 9th, 2013 (6:31 AM).
                  XxITomxX's Avatar
                  XxITomxX XxITomxX is offline
                  Unova Champ
                     
                    Join Date: Jan 2013
                    Age: 18
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Relaxed
                    Posts: 33
                    blastoise vs donphan = win blastoise vs sudowudo epic fail
                    __________________
                    Reply With Quote
                      #185    
                    Old March 9th, 2013 (11:07 AM).
                    Radical Raptr's Avatar
                    Radical Raptr Radical Raptr is offline
                    #BAMFPokemonNerd
                       
                      Join Date: Mar 2011
                      Location: everywhere
                      Age: 22
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Sassy
                      Posts: 1,116
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by XxITomxX View Post
                      blastoise vs donphan = win blastoise vs sudowudo epic fail
                      i believe grass is good too, also the bulbasaur levels fast
                      __________________

                      ~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

                      Reply With Quote
                        #186    
                      Old March 9th, 2013 (11:01 PM). Edited March 10th, 2013 by XxITomxX.
                      XxITomxX's Avatar
                      XxITomxX XxITomxX is offline
                      Unova Champ
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2013
                        Age: 18
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Relaxed
                        Posts: 33
                        beat the gym leader fossil dude with blastoise which had 7 health left while fighting sudowudo.
                        so gym leader snowy dino cosplayer i beat easily

                        edit glitch:you can get on to that rock hill without a saw by moving 8 steps away from the thick bush and then go run through the 9th one

                        edit edit help: i used sledgehammah to break the crack in the verdiger city i cant get in the cave that i made
                        __________________
                        Reply With Quote
                          #187    
                        Old March 10th, 2013 (9:46 AM). Edited March 10th, 2013 by Radical Raptr.
                        Radical Raptr's Avatar
                        Radical Raptr Radical Raptr is offline
                        #BAMFPokemonNerd
                           
                          Join Date: Mar 2011
                          Location: everywhere
                          Age: 22
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Sassy
                          Posts: 1,116
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by XxITomxX View Post
                          beat the gym leader fossil dude with blastoise which had 7 health left while fighting sudowudo.
                          so gym leader snowy dino cosplayer i beat easily

                          edit glitch:you can get on to that rock hill without a saw by moving 8 steps away from the thick bush and then go run through the 9th one

                          edit edit help: i used sledgehammah to break the crack in the verdiger city i cant get in the cave that i made
                          i realized what i did and how you can get on, i'll fix that, thanks, and i'm not sure about the crack, I'll have to recheck that and I'll update the game since I made a few changes already

                          new screenshot:
                          __________________

                          ~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

                          Reply With Quote
                            #188    
                          Old March 11th, 2013 (12:53 AM).
                          XxITomxX's Avatar
                          XxITomxX XxITomxX is offline
                          Unova Champ
                             
                            Join Date: Jan 2013
                            Age: 18
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Relaxed
                            Posts: 33
                            so how come the crew of this game dosent talk or solve questions which are related to the game so in thie game each time there is a problem which is solved then again another problem
                            __________________
                            Reply With Quote
                              #189    
                            Old March 11th, 2013 (11:48 AM).
                            Radical Raptr's Avatar
                            Radical Raptr Radical Raptr is offline
                            #BAMFPokemonNerd
                               
                              Join Date: Mar 2011
                              Location: everywhere
                              Age: 22
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Sassy
                              Posts: 1,116
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by XxITomxX View Post
                              so how come the crew of this game dosent talk or solve questions which are related to the game so in thie game each time there is a problem which is solved then again another problem
                              I'm not sure i understand the question, but its just me working on the game, and I try to make a lot of imporvements and move forward, but I dont play through the entire game start to finish to test out everything I made, I just test the few things I just made
                              __________________

                              ~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

                              Reply With Quote
                                #190    
                              Old March 13th, 2013 (11:24 PM).
                              XxITomxX's Avatar
                              XxITomxX XxITomxX is offline
                              Unova Champ
                                 
                                Join Date: Jan 2013
                                Age: 18
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Relaxed
                                Posts: 33
                                you should test the game before you send it out or hire testers for you to test it cause each time you make an update theres a bug in the game so any luck on killing the snorlax or fixiing the itty bitty bugs in game cause i seen roaches mosquitoes ants grasshoppers and termites in da game
                                __________________
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #191    
                                Old March 14th, 2013 (11:24 AM).
                                Radical Raptr's Avatar
                                Radical Raptr Radical Raptr is offline
                                #BAMFPokemonNerd
                                   
                                  Join Date: Mar 2011
                                  Location: everywhere
                                  Age: 22
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Sassy
                                  Posts: 1,116
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by XxITomxX View Post
                                  you should test the game before you send it out or hire testers for you to test it cause each time you make an update theres a bug in the game so any luck on killing the snorlax or fixiing the itty bitty bugs in game cause i seen roaches mosquitoes ants grasshoppers and termites in da game
                                  nope, no luck with snorlax just yet, but as for the bugs, I think i've fixed a lot of the ones that I know of, when I get the chance I'll make a little web site or a page of my own somewhere so people can post bugs they found and stuff
                                  if you want to be a bug tester be my guest, just PM me abou it an i'll hook you up wih the newest version im still hacking away at

                                  As for anyone else, If you know of anyone, or you yourself, want to be a beta/bug tester then PM me, or have them PM me about it!
                                  __________________

                                  ~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #192    
                                  Old March 14th, 2013 (7:12 PM). Edited March 14th, 2013 by XxITomxX.
                                  XxITomxX's Avatar
                                  XxITomxX XxITomxX is offline
                                  Unova Champ
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jan 2013
                                    Age: 18
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Relaxed
                                    Posts: 33
                                    .........

                                    could'nt you have hired some before

                                    ..........

                                    ITS GONNA BE FUN LOOKING INTO THE NEW VERSIONS

                                    EDIT: which format the bug tester application i should send you

                                    EDIT BUG: when using the red mat to exit out of the gym in ardiger or what i call verdiger it teleports you to the future except there is nothing but nothing literally nothing


                                    edit edit edit:look in the reason of editing
                                    __________________
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #193    
                                    Old March 15th, 2013 (11:48 AM).
                                    Radical Raptr's Avatar
                                    Radical Raptr Radical Raptr is offline
                                    #BAMFPokemonNerd
                                       
                                      Join Date: Mar 2011
                                      Location: everywhere
                                      Age: 22
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Sassy
                                      Posts: 1,116
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by XxITomxX View Post
                                      .........

                                      could'nt you have hired some before

                                      ..........

                                      ITS GONNA BE FUN LOOKING INTO THE NEW VERSIONS

                                      EDIT: which format the bug tester application i should send you

                                      EDIT BUG: when using the red mat to exit out of the gym in ardiger or what i call verdiger it teleports you to the future except there is nothing but nothing literally nothing


                                      edit edit edit:look in the reason of editing
                                      to answer your question, no, I figured either those who cared would tell me the bugs, which has been working so far, but no it never occurred to me.

                                      also, to be fair I have said that there are only the 2 gyms that work, but I'll fix that right now, it's because I had to move a lot of maps around and such
                                      regardless, thank you for notifying me, as for the bug tester thing, I'll look into an application and let you know
                                      __________________

                                      ~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #194    
                                      Old March 15th, 2013 (9:21 PM). Edited March 15th, 2013 by XxITomxX.
                                      XxITomxX's Avatar
                                      XxITomxX XxITomxX is offline
                                      Unova Champ
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jan 2013
                                        Age: 18
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Relaxed
                                        Posts: 33
                                        I know there are 2 gyms working i just looking at the names of the gym leaders in the third gym in ardiger

                                        have youfound a format to apply for a bug tester?
                                        __________________
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #195    
                                        Old March 15th, 2013 (9:50 PM).
                                        Radical Raptr's Avatar
                                        Radical Raptr Radical Raptr is offline
                                        #BAMFPokemonNerd
                                           
                                          Join Date: Mar 2011
                                          Location: everywhere
                                          Age: 22
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Sassy
                                          Posts: 1,116
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by XxITomxX View Post
                                          I know there are 2 gyms working i just looking at the names of the gym leaders in the third gym in ardiger

                                          have youfound a format to apply for a bug tester?
                                          Referral Name (and credit name):
                                          Email/skype/or preferred contact(pm?):
                                          Age:
                                          Any experience? (such as extensive pokemon game play/experience in RPG's/ experience with bug testing):
                                          When can I get a hold of you (what time is it best to talk about the game/progress/etc):

                                          that should be good, theres not much else to know
                                          __________________

                                          ~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #196    
                                          Old March 16th, 2013 (7:39 AM).
                                          XxITomxX's Avatar
                                          XxITomxX XxITomxX is offline
                                          Unova Champ
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jan 2013
                                            Age: 18
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Relaxed
                                            Posts: 33
                                            You do play right?
                                            so what is your pokemon party and levels yeah i want to know
                                            __________________
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #197    
                                            Old March 16th, 2013 (9:23 AM).
                                            Radical Raptr's Avatar
                                            Radical Raptr Radical Raptr is offline
                                            #BAMFPokemonNerd
                                               
                                              Join Date: Mar 2011
                                              Location: everywhere
                                              Age: 22
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Sassy
                                              Posts: 1,116
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by XxITomxX View Post
                                              You do play right?
                                              so what is your pokemon party and levels yeah i want to know
                                              I try not to get too committed to one save, since I have to keep restarting o test things out in the intro, and everything, but I tend to get vaporeon, bulbasaur, miltank, tyrogue, fortekhan, and munchlax
                                              but later on it would change when i found better pokemon, of course.
                                              __________________

                                              ~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #198    
                                              Old March 16th, 2013 (7:47 PM).
                                              XxITomxX's Avatar
                                              XxITomxX XxITomxX is offline
                                              Unova Champ
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Jan 2013
                                                Age: 18
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Relaxed
                                                Posts: 33
                                                Mine are a lvl 27 blastoise lvl 15 pidgetto and a level 12 bulbasaur
                                                i don't reset that much cause its lets say i get lazier each time i reset.Ive reset a total of 3 times
                                                __________________
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #199    
                                                Old March 16th, 2013 (8:17 PM).
                                                Radical Raptr's Avatar
                                                Radical Raptr Radical Raptr is offline
                                                #BAMFPokemonNerd
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Mar 2011
                                                  Location: everywhere
                                                  Age: 22
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Nature: Sassy
                                                  Posts: 1,116
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Originally Posted by XxITomxX View Post
                                                  Mine are a lvl 27 blastoise lvl 15 pidgetto and a level 12 bulbasaur
                                                  i don't reset that much cause its lets say i get lazier each time i reset.Ive reset a total of 3 times
                                                  I'm working hard on the next part of the game, all known bugs are fixed and theres a lot of cool things coming up~
                                                  __________________

                                                  ~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #200    
                                                  Old March 16th, 2013 (8:36 PM).
                                                  XxITomxX's Avatar
                                                  XxITomxX XxITomxX is offline
                                                  Unova Champ
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Jan 2013
                                                    Age: 18
                                                    Gender: Male
                                                    Nature: Relaxed
                                                    Posts: 33
                                                    even the ardiger city cave will be fixed so i can reach nexsic city andd when im done with right part i be annoying the snorlax? XD
                                                    __________________
                                                    Reply With Quote
                                                    Reply

                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Join the conversation!

                                                    Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                    Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 5:20 PM.