The PokéCommunity Forums Create & Discover Roleplay Theatre Roleplay Casting
Other FULL «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old September 26th, 2014 (3:13 PM).

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Data_Error View Post
I've been looking around at the RP forums, and it looks like this is one of the better active ones that might still have their sign-ups open. I say might largely because I'm unsure - a quick search doesn't turn up any indication that you've stopped accepting, but it looks like the last person listed to join was several months ago.

Would you be willing to accept another player this late into the game? I recognize that you're about to engage a major boss, but is there a chance of slipping in afterward?
By all means, feel free to join. Sign-ups are slightly sporadic at the moment, but regardless, we are accepting new SUs. The queen will come around and approve it some time after your post.

I also watch anime sometimes. Just a little.

Relevant Advertising!

Old September 27th, 2014 (11:38 AM).

Nature: Modest
really? i would LOVE to join too, if that's okay! though of course i understand i'll have to wait for a good opportunity to let new characters in.

i have a big exam on tuesday so i might not be able to write up a proper SU until then
( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ but i do already have an idea for a character...
-
i'm so t i r e d

Old September 27th, 2014 (3:56 PM). Edited November 10th, 2014 by Data_Error.

[*snip* Mistress Rose requested this placed further down. Look forward about another ten posts for the actual sign-up.]
    Old October 1st, 2014 (7:31 AM).
    Magnificent Turnip

Location: Private property what the heck are you doing here get out
      NEW PEEEEEEOPLE

Quote:
      Originally Posted by なぎ View Post
      though of course i understand i'll have to wait for a good opportunity to let new characters in.
      Just sayin', seeing as the boss battle is about to happen, now is quite a good time, actually :P Lots of random players grouped up, so it's simple enough for a character to be one of the big-ish group fighting the floor boss and get into interaction right away. Alternatively, with this RP being pretty open-world... to be honest, I don't really see there being any bad time to have new characters introduced.

Nonetheless, greetings to the both of you, and good luck in the coming JUDGEMENT- aghem, uh, judgement.

Old October 12th, 2014 (12:56 PM).

Nature: Calm
        If you still accepting...

Real Life Name: Ajoo Kiimbu |In-game name: Ayookii | Gender: Male | Age: 17 |

Appearance:

Personality:

Ajoo is a protective older brother that would do anything that just makes his sister happy even though that he has been struggling with living, in his early years he was always bullied for only having a mom and not a dad but he was taught that don’t do anything unnecessary action that will cause you bigger problem later. And as a good boy he followed those advice but later on when he got into parkouring he was taught that all that negative energy inside of you transform it to energy that will make you move, take it on the walls, plan or other platforms and let that train your agility. As he got older and got into the cycle of taking care of his sister he became more reliable and sturdy but the anger was always conserving inside of him ready to release on to something.

History:

Ajoo had been struggling through his life with both economic and to take care of his family. His father died in an incident when he was at young age and his mother passed away because of how hard she worked at the age of thirteen leaving him with his sister that was seven at that time. Because of his parents relationship Ayookii never got close to his relatives so it made it difficult for them move anywhere, so he took the decision that he was going to survive with his sister himself. Couple of months after he has gotten into the cycle he was able to take care of his family.

Growing up without a father made it difficult for him when he started school, begin bullied by troublemakers. Ajoo had a rough childhood but two things that made him stand on his feet were his hardworking mother and the trophy collection. His father was a parkour competitor that had won with trophies before he died and that was an inspiration for Ajoo to start running on building, walls and jumping from plan to plan. After few trial and errors with parkouring he found himself getting better and better and when he turned 16 he won his first parkour competition.

After getting his hand on the limited game that only had 10.000 copy’s he was excited to see what the game was about, because he still had some problem with communication with his classmate and at that time he overheard a conversation talking about the game and how excited they were to go and buy it. Ajoo then took the decision that he would get his hand on one of the copy’s so that he can maybe jump in their conversation next time and making friends with them. But it didn’t go as he thought it would go on November 6, 2022 he found out that the game didn’t have a log-out button. After knowing that the button was gone he got teleported and introduced into this game.

One month later
        He accepted his fate that he was going to be stuck in this game for a long time and hope for the best that his little sister was taken care of, but it still left some unsureness he wanted to complete this game as soon as possible so that he would go back to his normal life. Within this month he was able to run faster than any normal player would be and had a learned how to use his weapon properly. His adventure had only just turned to the second page in his life inside this VRMMORPG, Sword Art Online.

Skills:
        Weapon skill: One Handed Rapier
        Combat skill: Parry
        Passive skill: Sprint
        Non-combat skill: Cooking
        Sword arts:

- Pierce strike(Yellow): The user holds the handle pulled back as it charges with energy(yellow light) and pierce forward.
        - Repel(Blue): When the user is getting attacked with basic attack it can cancel it by hitting the weapon. The skill has a cool down with after three hits for five seconds.

Code:
        Link Start
        Old November 9th, 2014 (4:26 PM).
        The Brightest Darkness

Nature: Lax
          Soo.... What's going on with everyone?
          Old November 9th, 2014 (10:54 PM).
          »Crossing worlds«

Nature: Quirky
          EVERYONE!!! Rose is coming back to PC! She's been on hiatus for some time. Now that she's coming back, let's welcome her back with a feast!

Spoiler:

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
          ~Dia+RS~
          Old November 10th, 2014 (3:53 AM).
          Magnificent Turnip

She's been on hiatus? We didn't even take the opportunity to post bread!

Old November 10th, 2014 (5:40 AM).
            The Brightest Darkness

Did someone say party?!

Spoiler:
              Old November 10th, 2014 (10:08 AM).
              awww yisss

Nature: Brave
                REALLY REALLY REALLLYYYYY IMPORTANT: Hey guys! I'm back from my hiatus of.... 3/4 months? I'm terribly sorry... I guess I kinda forgot how much fun I had roleplaying and leading roleplays. I'm back to finish what I, or better said... "we" started.

If you're still in this then please comment after this message. Newcomers are welcome to repost their SU's after this message and of course everyone who wants to join is free to post a SU again.

We'll kinda start over again with a small timeskip of one week. We won't start completely over again of course, friendships that were made still exist but this is easier to understand for newcomers.

I promise I won't go on another hiatus c: at least, not until this is finished.

Important information and summary of things that already happened.

After the first day of SAO, the boss room was found pretty soon. Saito (GM's character, deceased) made himself a leader to defeat the boss in the first boss room and made it pretty clear he was not fond of woman and humiliated them in a speech.

Soon before the boss room fight started it was clear a bug had appeared inside SAO. This bug is called "The bleeding status". This bug is a status that looks a lot like the poisoned status but it has a lot of side affects though. Unlike the poisoned status, the bleeding status can actually kill you and on long term you actually get sick from it. There's NO medicine for this status, it appears that it can vanish somehow though as this happened to a few players. This bug has killed over 50 players inside SAO. Up until now only one character had it and you need to ask a GM if it's okay to get this status It's not fun if everyone got this status suddenly. While fighting the boss, a mysterious woman with a hood took over Saito's status as leader as it was a mess. Saito died shortly after the boss fight. He was killed by a PKer. This certain PKer was tasked to kill him.

After reaching the second floor, the boss room was found on christmas day. Lacy (Rose Quartz, alive), Godot (Machomuu, alive), Taka (Challanger, alive), Ryuusa (Geras32, alive) and Ragnarok (Challanger, alive) found a cave and are fighting a mini-boss. As too many characters are interfered already, no one is allowed to join anymore.

NEW INFORMATION IMPORTANT TO ALL PLAYERS:

The mysterious woman took her place as leader in the boss fight. She was killed after the boss fight by a PKer, she died a hero as she saved a boy that was being taked hostage by the PKer. She could choose between his life being taken of hers, she choose for her life. Everyone who wanted to be part of this is allowed to mention that in their posts. The final blow was brought by the mysterious woman.

Now, one week later everyone has reached not the third... but the fourth floor already! There was no boss room on the third floor, just a teleport. Information about the third and fourth floor will be added soon.

The current date it 31th of December, new years eve. The time is 7 pm.
                Theme

Old November 10th, 2014 (12:23 PM).
                Magnificent Turnip

Yay! Good to see you're back, Rose :D

One small thing - what're we doing about experience/levelling in terms of the timeskip?

Old November 10th, 2014 (1:01 PM).

Thanks for the sum-up, Rose. I'm definitely still in; my sign-up shouldn't have changed at all, so here it is, reposted:

Elizabeth Katherine Grey
                    Aria - [Level 12]

Appearance

Elizabeth places a great deal of importance on giving off a strong impression. Luckily, her 178cm (5'10") stature and strong proportions help her immensely in this, accenting even the toning benefits of her regular exercise and rigorous posture. On the other hand, this can work against her, considering her sharp facial features and high cheekbones make all of her expressions look naturally more severe than she intends, and Elizabeth has to make a conscious effort to appear as approachable as possible. Much of this generally involves using personal care products to help mask these features, though she hasn't found any equivalent within the SAO system to be nearly as effective as she would like.

Her soft blonde hair helps take a bit of the edge off the rest of her face, resting about her collarbone in front and shoulderblades in back, though more often than not Elizabeth will keep it contained in a french braid with just a few of her forelocks left loose to frame her face. Her slate-blue eyes also suggest a certain calm air about her - though any suggestion of calmness is a bit fruitless given the rest of her attire. Of great concern to Elizabeth is her very pronounced Adam's apple, of which she is highly self-conscious and makes a great deal of effort to hide by always wearing scarves or tops with neck-covering collars.

Not exactly the most well-off in terms of equipment, Aria wears an undecorated but well-fitted white tunic with a high collar and matching leggings, with leather straps running across her waist as a belt and connecting up from her right hip to opposite shoulder to act as a holster for her weaponry. She does have a few pieces of tin armor equipped - a pair of shoulder-plates, gauntlets, and boots - but these cannot provide her full cover. For the bulk of protection, Aria relies on a traditional heater shield about 82cm tall and 70cm wide (32x28in) with a lion's head design on the front in white. She pairs her shield with an aluminum arming spear, bearing both on her back at nearly all times.

Personality

As a direct result of her daily life since school, Elizabeth's first and foremost concern in to appear collected at all times, with all the positive and negative implications this carries. On one hand, her emphasis on making objective, decisive moves and maintaining professionalism gives her a level approach to most situations, keeping her from sustaining major losses in the long run. This attitude has a way of bleeding into her personal interactions, as well - Elizabeth is anxious about the idea of joining up with unfamiliar players, a hypocritical trait in that she is closely protective of her own personal information. She is a bit quick to judge at times based on others' immediate merit, and her measured responses make small talk nothing short of an ordeal with her, though she displays an admirable riposte at pointed topics. Though Elizabeth likes to think that her businesslike tone of conversation begets an air of maturity, but all in all it can have more of a boring effect.

Her weighing of costs and benefits has bred Elizabeth into a creature of habit; to wit, she sleeps precisely from 11:30 each evening to 7:00 in the morning, always buys equipment at the same few shops whenever she can help it, and even drinks exactly the same cup of tea over breakfast every morning. Being so hard-set in many ways makes her slow to adapt to new things, giving her somewhat narrow experience due to lack of variety and making so much as the purchase of new equipment a hefty decision. Thinking that she makes fairly optimal choices, Elizabeth has a zealous sense of pride, making her irritable at direct insult even if she outwardly can restrain herself to grinding her teeth. Contrarily, this makes her a bit prone to slight lies in order inflate her own position, albeit never enough to create what she percieves as a serious risk to herself or others.

Elizabeth has always been a highly conscious person, though since she became trapped in SAO, "conscious" has begun to slip into "tense" for her. Seeing survival as her very first priority now, Aria threw all her efforts into increasing her defensive abilities. As she is largely unfamiliar with MMO-type games, her grasp on certain aspects of the system such as "pulling" and intricate crafting mechanics is notably fuzzy. Still, being able to procure enough col to eat and live comfortably demands that she gain proficiency in at least the more direct combat aspects of the game, and so she has become adept at basic grappling and controlling the space immediately around her by shield and spear. Out of her deep focus on survival, Aria has also invested a great deal in her abilities of detection, both system-guided and otherwise, though its success is slightly muted by her relatively low agility. In an effort to eat away at all the stress she accumulates in this "death game," as some refer to it, she has taken back up playing the cello as a hobby, although her modest ability with it is mostly thanks to the SAO system's assistance.

History

Elizabeth Katherine Grey was born into a split branch of the Grey family, indirectly a fifth-generation descendant of the Earl Charles Grey. What this means, skipping over any discussion of genealogy, is that at some point in her family history, somebody happened upon a particularly pleasant way of brewing tea. However, Elizabeth's immediate family was not even remotely close to heirdom, instead consisting of a quiet couple with two children living in a small town outside of Cardiff.

Of course, not being directly related to "The Tea Man" makes little difference to a child in primary school, so Elizabeth took the fact as a matter of pride when she was young. Expecting her to live in some extravagant estate, Elizabeth's classmates were frequently disappointed to find out that her home life was so overwhelmingly average. This in turn frustrated her, so she chose to keep on behaving as though she were as important as before, diligently keeping up near the top of her class in an effort to demonstrate her superiority, even picking up cello lessons in an attempt to appear cultured. She was in turn regarded as a fine student by her instructors, but came off as nothing but stiff to her classmates.

This benefited her a bit more at the University of Cardiff, where her attentiveness paid off and made her a bit better-regarded among her peers. She attempted to slide in to social circles here and there throughout her tenure, with varying degrees of success, though never enough to make become a regularly welcome part of a group. In a few years, this mattered little to her, as she graduated and moved to the suburbs of the city to become an administrative assistant with a banking firm.

As a formality, she was invited by a few other workers at her office to accompany them in buying the NerveGear when it first hit the shelves. Though she wasn't immediately interested, Elizabeth accepted regardless as a social gesture, and ended up buying a copy of Sword Art Online, expecting to use it with her co-workers. Instead, as soon as Kayaba Akihiko's announcement hit the streets, Aria was abandoned as dead weight, forcing her to learn the game from the ground up. She has progressed slowly but steadily in the time since the announcement, acting with caution and gradually carving out a role for herself as a defensive player.

Skills
                    • One Handed Assault Spear
                    • Parry
                    • Detect
                    • Musical Instrument: Cello

Sword Arts
                    • Guard Breaker: 2-hit shield technique. The user glows silver and braces their shield-arm. They then thrust the shield toward their opponent once, draw back, and swipe the shield in a blunt strike from right to left. High chance of staggering opponents of up to human size.
                    • Impale: 3-hit charged spear technique. The user glows orange and pulls back the dominant weapon arm to gather strength. Then, stepping forward, they strike three times in rapid succession, aiming in a tight circle that corresponds to the upper-right, upper-left, and bottom of a human target's torso.

Link Start!
                    Old November 10th, 2014 (1:03 PM). Edited November 10th, 2014 by Nagi.

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Rose Quartz View Post
                    Newcomers are welcome to repost their SU's after this message and of course everyone who wants to join is free to post a SU again.
                    welcome back! and here's my repost as well... ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ

· S I G N U P

Real Life Name: Anna Schubert
                    In-game name: Wisp
                    Level: 13

Appearance:
                    Spoiler:

History:
                    Born to Johan and Franziska Schubert, Anna is an only child raised in an average-sized town in the Austrian Alps. The family lived in a large but run-down house on the outskirts of town. While she had loving parents, the household consistently struggled with money, or rather, the lack thereof. Johan was a writer, but after his first hit novel, he hit a wall. Being unable to keep up with the expectations that seemed to chase him everywhere, he fell into depression, and as a result his wife Franziska’s meager salary from her job as a seamstress was the only thing left to support them. In the end, neither of them had the energy to watch Anna much.

Anna had grown accustomed to this, but the strain on both her parents inevitably rubbed off on her as well. Because of her home situation, it was difficult to make friends. She was embarrassed to take classmates home, and as she didn’t get an allowance, she couldn’t keep up with any of the trends the other kids were into.
                    She’d never played video games before either, but at the prospect of the all-new VRMMORPG Sword Art Online, even Anna got excited. A full-dive game like that could maybe provide a way out; a possibility for her to disappear. Books had given her similar solace until then, but she adored being able to enjoy the magical environment with all her senses and create a story of her very own.

Imagine her surprise when after all that saving up, she started up the game and Kayaba unveiled his plan. Even her carefully planned, mature-looking avatar crumbled to show her true, much less confident self. Being one of relatively few actual girls, and because she had no experience with video games whatsoever, in her panic Anna ended up joining a group of young men who offered to show her the ropes - but not just any kind of ropes. Unfortunately for her, one of the first terms she would learn in SAO was the phrase 'Player Killing'.
                    As much as she hated the things they made her do, she became dependent on the guild for food, and was afraid they would beat her senseless if she didn't comply. So she bided her time, leveled up, and made preparations. Until the day came that she could finally make her escape. Taking the lives of several of her guildmates as they tried to stop her, she fled as far away from the guild as she could at her level. But despite managing to shed them off, the orange colour cursor hovering above her head would likely never revert back to its original colour.

Personality:
                    In the real world, Anna was a serious but slightly timid girl. She cared for her family, and was independent so her parents wouldn't need to worry about her on top of everything else. Outside of her family however, she has a hard time trusting people. She's painfully aware of how everyone generally only acts out of self-interest, and as such she prefers to be alone.

Once confronted with the death trap SAO had become, she had no choice but to change that perspective. She had to learn to fend for herself and that was one thing the PK-guild had succeeded in teaching her at least. In the end, she was incredibly relieved after leaving that dreadful group, but some things inside her had changed. Wisp had become a more prominent part of her, and thanks to the experience (and stolen equipment...) she earned, she was ready to go on by herself. She nearly always ventures alone as she knows full well what kind of reaction her orange color cursor usually evokes in other players. Of course, fellow 'criminals' may not, but she's done associating with the likes of them for the rest of her days.

Skills:
                    - One-Handed Sword Skill
                    - Delay
                    - Hide
                    - Alchemy

Sword Arts:
                    Piercethrough / After stabbing a target in the stomach, the user's blade shines white that gradually turns into red, as if absorbing the colour from the target. The user then pulls the blade upwards and outwards, effectively cutting the torso up to the chest. This attack drains 10-50% of its damage to restore the user's HP, depending on how long it is charged; 10% for every half second. The charging time is the time the sword is left in the target's stomach before cutting out.
                    Shadowstick / The user lunges at the target as her blade shines a bright silver. The user gains immense speed and seems to turn into a shadow. One false swipe is made to get behind the target, after which the attack is finished by a diagonal slash across the back.

リ ン ク · ス タ ー ト
                    -
                    i'm so t i r e d

Old November 10th, 2014 (1:24 PM).
                    awww yisss

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by True Epicness View Post
                      Yay! Good to see you're back, Rose :D

One small thing - what're we doing about experience/levelling in terms of the timeskip?
                      I think I'll give everyone who joined the boss fight 50% extra XP and 35% to everyone because of the timeskip. So people who joined the boss fight get 50%+35% XP

I'll let SD view your SU's and I'll review them tomorrow after work ^^ So you hear from me tomorrow!
                      Theme

Old November 10th, 2014 (2:29 PM).
                      The Brightest Darkness

I am still here! Probably going to make an SU for Enigma, Dragon's self-proclaimed partner in crime, if that's okay with all of you GM folks.
                        Old November 10th, 2014 (5:43 PM). Edited November 10th, 2014 by Logical Cabbage.
                        A Very Big Altaria Fan

*puts hands up in the air* Okay! I'll join by will! But it's gonna take a while to finish... but for now, a plain place holder!

Real Life Name: Angelica De La Morris Booth
                          In-game name: Cabbage

Appearance: (Pictures are allowed.)
                          Personality: (atleast one paragraph long.)
                          History: (atleast two paragraph's long.)
                          Skills: (See the skills list two sections below this one. You need atleast one weapon skill, combat skill and non-combat skill.)
                          -
                          -
                          -
                          -

Sword arts: (Sword Arts are special attacks. You can only have two Sword Arts and you're allowed to make them yourself as long you describe the begin stance and the color your Weapon gets when the Sword Art is activated.)
                          Level: 11
                          Code: Link Start :)

Avatar Request OR Banner Request
                          Previously, Logical Cabbage
                          RP Participation
                          Begin Again#Return of the Titans#Pokemon Earth and Sky#Outbreak
                          Old November 10th, 2014 (7:29 PM). Edited November 10th, 2014 by ShinyDiamond.
                          »Crossing worlds«

@Data_Error: I see Aria has some tough travels ahead of her. ^^ I approve! Accepted. Rose? What say thee?

@なぎ: I gave Pierce Through some thought, & I think I'll approve of it. Accepted.

@DeathofShadows: :\ I guess I'll let Rose decide.

@Yet Another Logical Nerd: {XD} Come join us! *creeps out from a worn-out billboard* Or we'll find you...

Now that that's done, I'd like to ask everyone something for fun.

Spoiler:
                          What is your character('s) theme song, if they have one?

Submit your answer here please. A song can tell a lot about a character.

Spoiler:
                          You can see his gums!~

Almost forgot to mention, I'll be adding a new character to my roster. Expect an SU from me as well! :)

~Dia+RS~
                          Old November 10th, 2014 (9:17 PM).
                          The Brightest Darkness

Definitely DragonForce's Heart of A Dragon. In fact, that's the song that inspired the character in the first place.
                            Old November 11th, 2014 (1:24 AM).

Quote:
                            Originally Posted by ShinyDiamond View Post
                            @なぎ: I gave Pierce Through some thought, & I think I'll approve of it. Accepted.

What is your character('s) theme song, if they have one?
                            Submit your answer here please. A song can tell a lot about a character.
                            thanks so much!
                            i know Piercethrough sounds powerful, but because it requires a stab in the stomach it's actually very difficult to use. It leaves the user defenseless until they pull their sword back, and of course the target (normally...) isn't just going to sit there and allow the attack to charge
                            ( ´ ▽ ` )ゞ

actually, my character was inspired by a song, so yeah... this is it!
                            Spoiler:
                            -
                            i'm so t i r e d

Old November 11th, 2014 (8:21 AM).
                            awww yisss

Finally a few Pk'ers are joining again! ;v;

@Data_Error: Accepted!

@なぎ: Accepted!

@DeathofShadows: It's alright!

@Yet Another Logical Nerd: Accepted!

I also added the two new floors to both OOC and IC thread guys~ I'm also gonna post as both Lacy and Lucina soon!

I really don't know a song for Lucina .__. or Lacy... I'll come back to this later.
                              Theme

Old November 11th, 2014 (10:02 AM).
                              Magnificent Turnip

Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Rose Quartz View Post
                                @Yet Another Logical Nerd: Accepted!
                                Not complaining, but their SU isn't even finished yet XD Though I suppose it makes sense, what with the clearly astronomical impressions I've left on you about characters (nick)named after vegetables :P

As for theme songs, not really sure Turnip has one, or even if one exists that would really fit him.

Old November 11th, 2014 (1:51 PM).
                                awww yisss

Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by True Epicness View Post
                                  Not complaining, but their SU isn't even finished yet XD Though I suppose it makes sense, what with the clearly astronomical impressions I've left on you about characters (nick)named after vegetables :P

As for theme songs, not really sure Turnip has one, or even if one exists that would really fit him.
                                  It was sarcasm but I suppose this doesn't really work over the internet xD
                                  Theme

Old November 11th, 2014 (11:43 PM).
                                  »Crossing worlds«

Well, here's my new character! PS, I come up with things on the fly.

Spoiler:
                                  Real Life Name: Clay Obi

In-Game name: Mamoru

Appearance:

Personality: If I can describe one word about Mamoru, it's that he's jolly. It's hard for him to get upset. Of course he gets mad! Well, he gets mad only when something bad happens to his friends. He always livens up a moody room, making sure everyone is happy. He's a bit eccentric, sort of making some people around him uncomfortable. He can read situations well, however, so don't count him out on anything. His favorite hobby is teasing people, even if he doesn't understand it himself.

Because he is friendly with everyone, some people can take advantage of him. Mamoru isn't the type to be used. If he thinks he's being used, he'll just find a way to use them instead in his favor. Of course, he makes sure his friends aren't harmed. he cherishes his friends, & he's always happy to make new ones.

History: You might expect Clay to have a rich, happy life with his jolly attitude. He lived in an orphanage. Since he was 3. Anyway, it wasn't a mordern orphanage. It didn't have much to offer the orphanes. Most of the kids were either depressed, moody, or just crying. Clay couldn't take the atmosphere. True, he was sad too, but he wasn't gonna sit around & mope. He tried cheering the kids up by making jokes, doing flawful tricks, even making fun of himself. It worked wonderfully! All the kids enjoyed his company. The orphanage still wasn't getting any better.

There wasn't much food to feed the children, & not many adults to adopt the kids. This still didn't bring down Clay's mood. When it was time for him to go to school, which took a lot of money for each kid, he made tons of friends the first day. You can guess how his days went after that. His school years were somewhat the same. At 8th grade, he realized he was gonna lose his friends as each were going to different schools. He tried to stay in touch with each of them, but to no avail. When he entered High School, he was determined to make some friends & keep them. His first day was the same as when he started, except one didn't take a liking to him. Clay walked up to him & asked if he wanted to be his friend. The guy's first reply was, "You're annoying." That's when Clay took a liking to him. He liked him for his honesty. He introduced himself with a grinning smile. The guy responded with his own name, a low voice. Denny. Clay thought it was a weird name, & knew this guy would never abandon him. Denny wanted nothing to do with him. Clay didn't give up. He tried hanging out with him for the rest of the school year.

One day during that school year, he couldn't find Denny anywhere. When he heard some grunts & shouting, he went to check it out. What he found was astonishing: Denny was beating up some guys who were most likely picking on that nerd nearby. He was outnumbered obviously, & he didn't know how strong Denny was, so he decided to join in. They both won the battle. Denny was impressed, Clay was excited & throwing taunts at the bullies as they ran away. Clay laughed, & Denny turned his head away. They became friends soon enough.

Next year, Clay still lived in the orphanage. One kid who lived in the same orphanage & went to the same school as him. He didn't like his jolly attitude. He even heard some of his friends get beat up by Clay & this Denny. As luck would have it, Denny got sick. He decided to take advantage of this & cause some trouble. He gathered his group & started picking on a girl. Clay & a sick Denny came the rescue. Clay was all like, "You're going down!" Straight to the point. A fight ensued. Denny wasn't doing so good, so they beat up Clay badly to teach him a lesson. They were gonna start with Denny next, however, some teachers heard the ruckus & came to stop this madness. The bullies got their just desserts. Clay, despite badly bruised, still held a smile. He was just glad his friend wasn't badly injured. It almost seems nothing brings him down to a bad mood. Almost.

Denny was now avoiding Clay at this point, but Clay wouldn't have it. He did his best to hang out with Denny. He made sure their times were spent well, even if they were short. By the end of sophomore year, someone was actually willing to adopt Clay. A lady wanted to adopt Clay despite his age. Clay was filled with joy. He still wanted to stay in touch with his orphan friends. It seemed nothing would ruin his life...

When he heard Denny was trying out a beta test with a game called Sword Art Online, Clay went to look it up. It got him excited just thinking about. When the time came for it to be released, he would go out of his way to get a NerveGear & Sword Art Online so he could surprise Denny. His new mother heard about this & got them for him the day they came out. When he entered, it was a fateful day he could never run away from.

Now... Clay has been keeping an eye on Robin, wondering how he was coping with the dangers of this game. Robin apparently made some friends, even though he's not one to make friends. Maybe it's time he surprised him.

Skills:
                                  -Alchemy
                                  -Sprint
                                  -Emergency Recovery
                                  -One Handed Curved Blade

Sword arts:
                                  -Parry Jab: The user gets in a fencing position & his sword glows straight white. He jumps back from the target before jabbing straight into their chest. Weak but fast attack.

-Point n' Slash: The user raises his sword high up as it glows deep blue. There's a pause between activation & executing. He jabs, slashes upward as he jumps over them, & as he lands slices downward on the target. Moderate damage, but each strike can be blocked with precise timing.

Level: 15

Code: Link Start!

~Dia+RS~
                                  Old November 12th, 2014 (1:18 AM).
                                  awww yisss

Well... Accepted~ I'll add everyone's SU's to the list after work~
                                    Theme

Old November 12th, 2014 (4:10 AM). Edited November 15th, 2014 by <Challenger>.
                                    Goodbye PC...for now.

Nature: Jolly
                                      Holy crap! Just noticed that everyone's back! I'm gonna try posting either tonight or tomorrow, depending on when I get home from school. I'll be rejoining society!

One question, does Taka get 50% for participating in the mini-boss battle?

Quick Reply