boop

Age 27
Male
louisiana
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
6,844 posts
14.3 Years
My original idea was something to commemorate the upcoming 16th Anniversary (Sept 10th) of the DCC (on this version of PC, that is). I created a spreadsheet a while back tracking ALL of the DCCs out of Off-Topic that I could locate.

It could feature a brief history of the DCC, fun facts about the Daily Chit-Chat as a whole (Like out of all 60+ DCCs, only 1 was hard deleted), and maybe include questions answered by top posters of past DCCs/PC veterans in general?

As far as the TCTI stuff goes, I have a similar spreadsheet tracking all 10 TCTI threads. This could also include questions answered by top posters of past TCTI threads as well as PC veterans in general.

I realize this is a rather focused set of articles, but the idea is to appeal to nostalgia of PC Veterans. Maybe,.,., that IS too narrow?

Paired with Laslow and Cherrim

Ivysaur

You found a heart!

Age 28
Male
Madrid
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
20,471 posts
12.5 Years
I am, obviously, one of the top choices to write about TCTI and its immense silliness :P
I can certainly craft a heartfelt narrative of what that thread meant to a group of crazy people (and a bunch of us still have a private discord server anyway)

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
15,015 posts
11.6 Years
As I said in Discord to you, Erik, I'm fine with it; I have little interest in writing about it myself though so that's on you (and maybe Went :V). Don't expect it to view that well either; people aren't going to arrive at the article via google searches most likely.

+1

Dragon

lover of milotics

Age 26
Male
Viridian City
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
I don’t mind it at all; I’m not too knowledgeable about the DDCs and such, but I think it would be cool to see! And yeah I think it’s more for the ones who are actively part of that but meh~

Tsutarja

Age 24
Male
Tampa, FL / Richmond, VA
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
25,447 posts
9.5 Years
+1 for me as well. as a contributor to the current TCTI progress and DCCs of the past several years, feel free to ask me of any fun moments. :>

Aldo

Male
Taisho era
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
688 posts
1.2 Years
+1. It would be a fun article to reminisce

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 3 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
15,015 posts
11.6 Years
Ping
Pong
So: who is writing what first? Or a collaborative effort? Gotta sort that out. =p
Advertiser Content