• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Firered A RebooT [Build 8]

What feature would you like?

• New kinds of battles like inverse

Votes: 45 17.6%
  • Long but Great Sidequests

Votes: 144 56.3%
  • Sevii Overhaul

Votes: 99 38.7%
  • More Pokemon

Votes: 102 39.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Splash

But nothing happened.
Years
Hack Title: Firered A RebooT
Base Rom: Firered 1.0
Download: Link

My new hack: FlareRed: Total Reboot

Current Progress:
Spoiler:

Creator's Notes:
After a month of sleepless hacking, bug fixing, more bug fixing and implementing features. I deem this hack complete.
I started making this hack because I want to make a difficulty hack where I would be pushed to my limits. I can
safely say that this hack has done that. With all the cool new features I've made and all the secrets I've placed
I hope that everyone would enjoy all this. Thank you to everyone who is and will be reporting bugs. Also I'd like
to thank tonic for reporting **** tons of bugs and such cause without him my hack would be full of bugs and
not the pokemon.But as promised in the future, I will release this hack with crap tons of sidequests and new pokemon.
But unfortunately this summer hack is done for now. I will only be doing bug fixes from now on.
Thank you and I hope you enjoy the game! ~Splash

Features:

Some features are not mentioned in this section.
Check out the current progress spoiler to see the changelog.

Clear Features:
Spoiler:

Quest System -> The game gives you lots of items not originally found on a basic firered game
Spoiler:

Two new Rivals -> They will make you experience fear on the sight of them.
Spoiler:

Secret Shop -> Look everywhere for info about this place.
Spoiler:

Black Market -> The elusive Black Market is hidden within plain sight like its Secret Shop counter part

Spoiler:

Apply for Gym Leadership-> The Pokemon League has set its eyes on Sevii Island and are now recruiting new trainers to become part of the Sevii League. Would you take on the challenge?

Spoiler:

HG/SS Trainer Sprites-> Numerous Trainers now have their HG/SS Trainer Sprites

Spoiler:

Egg Emporium -> You can now adopt eggs at the Cerulean Daycare.

Spoiler:

EV Center -> Maximize your stats before facing the Elite Four by Training in the EV Center.

Spoiler:

Ingame Giveaways -> Stella will award you after winning Gym Battles

Spoiler:

Other Minor Features:
Spoiler:

Videos:
Spoiler:

Updated Screenshots(May 04 2015):
Spoiler:

Bugs
Spoiler:

Credits
Myself for Everything else
tonic -> Beta Testing
Fun Size and trenhoj - Alpha Testing
My friend Bill for the ideas and testing
MrDollSteak -> Rombase and Gen VI 64x64 DS Sprites PS I Love You dude
DoesntKnowHowToPlay -> For the tutorial for the IV Stat Display
Tajaros -> For the tutorials on scripting
Diegoisawesome -> For his tutorial and many more ->Thanks buddy!
Slowpoke13 -> For the 64x64 Ds Style Sprites
Hackmew -> For his Tools
Kurapika -> G3T
Luho -> Advanced Map
Karatekid -> G3HS
FBIAgent -> A HUGE thanks to you man!
daniiLS -> Running on Ledges ASM
Chaos Rush -> 64x64 DS Sprites
R&D Department -> Because of you guys, I learned the basics of hacking.
and many more pm me if i didnt credit you

Tools used:
XSE
Advance Map 1.92
G3T
Advance Trainer
D/P/Pt Font Patch
G3HS
HxD
FSF
Thumb
Windhex
NSE
Advance Intro Editor
GBA Intro Manager
LSA Multichoice Editor
and some I forgot lol sorry

Last edited:

trenhoj

The Pikadex Gym leader and shiny hunter
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 5, 2019
I can test. If you want.

Edit: Its looks good so far.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
You've already got everything you need for the Sideshow Showcase section so I'm moving this there.

Years
I like the way you made them especially the Quest system in the game.
A quick question, did you add any kind pokemon generation except from original Firered?

Splash

But nothing happened.
Years
I like the way you made them especially the Quest system in the game.
A quick question, did you add any kind pokemon generation except from original Firered?

It's planned but since I've only started hacking last monday. I may insert them after I finish the postgame.. I want to finish this quickly so expect an alpha before 25 and since I'm already adding the final touches on the core features of alpha 1 expect it to be released sooner lol

Years
It's planned but since I've only started hacking last monday. I may insert them after I finish the postgame.. I want to finish this quickly so expect an alpha before 25 and since I'm already adding the final touches on the core features of alpha 1 expect it to be released sooner lol
Take your time since this is your hack & I'm looking forward for the alpha 1

Years
Just post your template here and pm me the story of your quest.
I'll pick 5 for now.

Create your own quest! -> PC members can now request to have their quests be put into the game just follow this template:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Years
Splash said:
sure but please dont send multiple messages xD One would be enough
sorry didn't see them as sent

Here are the Request:

Request 1:
Spoiler:

Request 2
Spoiler:

Splash

But nothing happened.
Years
Progress Update:

Currently finishing the wild list so that every pokemon in Gen III is available after that will be the trainers. Im planning to have all of the remaining trainers to have custom moveset so that It would feel like battling them would be at another level. Next release will be a finished Kanto and the first 3 islands of sevii. Hints of the Postgame will also be revealed but the release won't happen sometime soon as I will take my time in the bug fixing and additional quests plus another storyline so for now please enjoy every secret I've put in the Alpha. I hope you've seen them all!

Regards, Splash

Years
Progress Update:

Currently finishing the wild list so that every pokemon in Gen III is available after that will be the trainers. Im planning to have all of the remaining trainers to have custom moveset so that It would feel like battling them would be at another level. Next release will be a finished Kanto and the first 3 islands of sevii. Hints of the Postgame will also be revealed but the release won't happen sometime soon as I will take my time in the bug fixing and additional quests plus another storyline so for now please enjoy every secret I've put in the Alpha. I hope you've seen them all!

Regards, Splash
Good now I will know what pokemon is available although I don't think I can play the game for next few days as I'm busy in Collage. ;-;
Other then that, Keep the update going Splash~ and good luck for the next release.:)

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
Years
I noticed you put new pokemons in the info for the final beta, does that mean you aren't planning on adding them until the very last release or are there some already in game? Like Magnezone or probopass? Also do you plan on adding mega evolutions?

EDIT: Also it would be nice if you changed the daycare south of Cerulean City to the daycare that we can breed eggs with? And do magma armor and flame body have their outside effects of cutting hatch time in half? I know the original FIreRed didn't.

Another EDIT: An item to switch a Pokemon's ability would be nice too. And are items like Choice band, and Choice Specs available in the game? I'd love to have that for one of my HM Slaves, that way he'd be worth training if all he had 1 good move and 3 crappy moves.

Another another EDIT: Would be nice if you increased the Power and accuracy of the HMs like how they were boosted in Gen 4 and up games. Fly 90 power, flash 100 accuracy, etc.

Bugs I found.
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
I noticed you put new pokemons in the info for the final beta, does that mean you aren't planning on adding them until the very last release or are there some already in game? Like Magnezone or probopass? Also do you plan on adding mega evolutions?
I do hope he add Pokemon that related from Generation 1 to 3.

Splash

But nothing happened.
Years

EDIT: Also it would be nice if you changed the daycare south of Cerulean City to the daycare that we can breed eggs with? And do magma armor and flame body have their outside effects of cutting hatch time in half? I know the original FIreRed didn't.

Another EDIT: An item to switch a Pokemon's ability would be nice too. And are items like Choice band, and Choice Specs available in the game? I'd love to have that for one of my HM Slaves, that way he'd be worth training if all he had 1 good move and 3 crappy moves.

Another another EDIT: Would be nice if you increased the Power and accuracy of the HMs like how they were boosted in Gen 4 and up games. Fly 90 power, flash 100 accuracy, etc.

Bugs I found.
Spoiler:

Hi Al3x thanks for the report I was kinda sure I fixed that bug xD nevertheless I'll fix it for the next release.. Also about the new pokemons.. Im planning to add a lot so I think putting them in the final beta would be of my best interest. The daycare stuff is doable at least and I also really want the Hms to be also useful in battles so yeah I might do that with a little extra.. The choice scarf, and specs are available in the game since this is MrDollSteak's rom base.. other stuff like eviolite and assault vest will also be made available...

Edit: Fixed the bug BAD Terra!

I do hope he add Pokemon that related from Generation 1 to 3.

Yep I will add all Gen I - III pokemon even some of Gen IV
Also the legendaries will all have specific events that need to be triggered..

Edit2: Finished Pokemon Type, Stats and Move edits

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back