• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Making Pokemon Collison

BogusLocus

BogusLocus
Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Jan 17, 2020
Me and my friend are making a rom hack named Pokemon Collision. We hack no idea what the heck to do. And help would be appreciated. We are mostly looking for experienced people to help/teach but if your new you could help too 😄

Years
  • Age 18
  • Seen Sep 2, 2019
Also, an fyi, boguslocus is currently in, well, basically the middle of nowhere. He has very poor signal. He also doesn't really have access to a computer rn. At this current moment, I am the only one capable of hacking the ROM. He can still talk, give ideas, send art of maps and all that, but can't really even do that well. It was his idea tho. Anyone willing to help is greatly appreciated.

Back