Kirbymania

Age 19
Male
Somewhere in Southeast Asia
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Hours Ago
391 posts
147 Days
Hiii, it's been awhile since i last been here. So, i was busy with college, research, and tutoring and also sadly i got a stomach ulcer that sidelined me for a full week. I hope i can complete my challenges and active once more on the trivia boards as i finished sorted things out. Be seeing you on the forum folks!

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
9,122 posts
8.5 Years
Hiii, it's been awhile since i last been here. So, i was busy with college, research, and tutoring and also sadly i got a stomach ulcer that sidelined me for a full week. I hope i can complete my challenges and active once more on the trivia boards as i finished sorted things out. Be seeing you on the forum folks!
Welcome back! I hope your stomach feels better!

Cid

Age 24
Male
Philippines
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
3,457 posts
11.7 Years
Welcome back, Wiz! I've had stomach problems recently, too. ;( Hope we both get through the rest of the year without any more health problems arising.

Starry Windy

Let's go to a new journey!

Male
Liberty Garden
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
9,244 posts
6.9 Years
Guys, I will be on a temporary semi-hiatus atm because my internet recently has a problem, so I will be on and off for a time being. I'll be on Windvisible until I'm sure my net's connection returns to normal. So, take care...

Anime Psyclone

A Hex to return to Halloween?

Male
Charlotte
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
695 posts
2 Years
So I am back, and immediately I realized I don't know how to delete my posts. Anyways it's been like... A year? I'm AP btw
Never too late for Halloween, is it?
Heh...
This world will be spellbound!

erik destler

ok?

Age 27
Male
louisiana
Online now
Posted 18 Hours Ago
7,342 posts
14.4 Years
Administrator Post
So I am back, and immediately I realized I don't know how to delete my posts. Anyways it's been like... A year? I'm AP btw
Contact an Admin or a Mod and we can check it out for you :)
paired with Cherrim ; cred
Advertiser Content