Advertiser Content

hello, all

Started by 🅱️rimdarkness October 2nd, 2019 7:59 PM
  • 6 replies
Seen October 4th, 2019
Posted October 2nd, 2019
1 posts
48 Days
Hi, my name is Jay. I've been a fan of pokemon since gen 4. My favorite pokemon are Sylveon, and Swampert. I'm kinda biased towards hoenn, lol. I also sometimes play Pokemon Showdown (although i'm not very good at it) and shiny hunt. Hope we can be friends!

Soaring Sid

Yoom-Tah!!

Age 17
Male
India
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
568 posts
101 Days
Hi, my name is Jay. I've been a fan of pokemon since gen 4. My favorite pokemon are Sylveon, and Swampert. I'm kinda biased towards hoenn, lol. I also sometimes play Pokemon Showdown (although i'm not very good at it) and shiny hunt. Hope we can be friends!
Hi Brimdarkness! Welcome to pokecommuntiy! Even I've been a fan since gen 4. Here, you'll find many pokemon fans to talk to and various other things like fanart, fan games, polls,etc. You can also talk off-topic stuff... Hope you enjoy your stay😃

<~Trent (from this place) says the Slaking circus above leads you to a nuzlockle run.

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
9,127 posts
8.5 Years
Hi Jay! Sylveon is my favorite Pokemon too, if you couldn't tell! n_n; Welcome to the forums!

TheAlmightyBlaziken

SUP YO

Age 21
Male
Hall Of Origin
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
1,419 posts
125 Days
I am Blaziken my favorite pokemon is Blaziken my favorite region is Hoenn, and I welcome you to the community
I'm an adult who has the mind of a child

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 2 Hours Ago
27,251 posts
13.1 Years
Also biased towards Hoenn! It's awesome. Welcome Jay <3
Advertiser Content