The PokéCommunity Forums Create & Discover Roleplay Theatre Roleplay Casting
Other OPEN Future Gems (OOC & SU)

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old 6 Days Ago (5:26 AM). Edited 5 Days Ago by FlameChrome.
Ready for my upcoming-ish birthday!

Nature: Jolly
    The year 3000, Beach City is destroyed. The war is over, or so the gems thought. Well it is, but there are still people out to get the gems. The war was between humans and gems,to decide whether or not the gems should stay on Earth. Started in 2500 when the gems accidentally destroyed a city and costed the city lost of money. They got tired of gems wreaking havoc on their cities and towns. So they declared war on the gems. The gems didnt want to fight, they tried to save lives but majority of the time it ended up them killing humans. The war ended in 2750 when the gems disappeared

The gems disappeared because of the all the murders they did. Steven and connie went to go searching for them, but never returned. How is Connie still alive? Steven did the whole Lars resurrection thing he did before, but on Connie.

The gems ended up disappearing because of all the humans they killed. The new gem temple is located on an island. Its called Momala. This is where you come in, you must be the new gems and protect the island for future gems, find the old temple and help out the corrupted gems, and deal with the Diamonds. What you thought the Diamonds were gone, already dealt with? Nope, they come back to take over Earth. Will you be ready for them and everything else when it happens? Well lets find out!

Name:
    Gem:
    Species (if a hybrid or a gem);
    Age (optional):
    Powers:
    Gem location:
    History:

This RP is rated PG, romance is allowed but nothing more than dating and kissing. This is a freelance RP, not a serious one. Things will happen but not very much of the rp will be serious.
    Old 6 Days Ago (6:49 PM).
    Life is a conundrum of esoterica

Quote:
      Originally Posted by FlameChrome View Post
      I would like to point out that you said this was Pokemon open, should be other open. And I would love to join but... I have to many charecter s to think about now... Maybe if it don't fill up, and I get better at writting...
      Old 5 Days Ago (2:50 AM).
      Ready for my upcoming-ish birthday!

First idk what i was thinking when i did that so thank you, secondly its a freelance rp, no need to be good at writing.

Quick Reply