Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #26    
Old 6 Days Ago (5:36 AM).
Rayquaza Master 384 Rayquaza Master 384 is offline
     
    Join Date: Aug 2018
    Posts: 18
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Buffel Saft View Post
    No problem, let me know if that doesn't fix the freezing.
    It seems like the same issue is still occurring. Any idea what else the problem could be?
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #27    
    Old 6 Days Ago (6:05 PM).
    Buffel Saft's Avatar
    Buffel Saft Buffel Saft is offline
       
      Join Date: Sep 2013
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 348
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Rayquaza Master 384 View Post
      It seems like the same issue is still occurring. Any idea what else the problem could be?
      I've just done a fresh install from the copy on Drive to test it, and I can't get the mart to freeze on my console. Have you got the official update installed? I'm not too sure what else could be causing that, seeing as only the shop.cro and maybe the code.bin file should have any effect on the marts. You could try deleting and reinstalling the hack if you haven't already.
      __________________
      My Hacks:
      XY: Eternal X & Wilting Y
      USUM: Photonic Sun & Prismatic Moon

      Resources:
      Gen IV move editor (Nightmare module)
      Platinum decapitalisation patch/files
      Updated SDSME (in progress)
      Reply With Quote
        #28    
      Old 6 Days Ago (7:26 PM). Edited 6 Days Ago by Rayquaza Master 384.
      Rayquaza Master 384 Rayquaza Master 384 is offline
         
        Join Date: Aug 2018
        Posts: 18
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Buffel Saft View Post
        I've just done a fresh install from the copy on Drive to test it, and I can't get the mart to freeze on my console. Have you got the official update installed? I'm not too sure what else could be causing that, seeing as only the shop.cro and maybe the code.bin file should have any effect on the marts. You could try deleting and reinstalling the hack if you haven't already.
        Oh, I'll see about the official update then. I'd need to update my 3DS for it but I assume since I've got all my custom firmware right on the main menu that shouldn't be a problem?

        EDIT: Installed the update and it works fine now, thanks!
        Reply With Quote
          #29    
        Old 5 Days Ago (9:09 AM).
        Rayquaza Master 384 Rayquaza Master 384 is offline
           
          Join Date: Aug 2018
          Posts: 18
          Just a note, the documentation doesn't list Ekans as an encounter from the ambush spots on Route 2 but I found one that way. The other ambush encounters seem to be as should be though.
          Reply With Quote
            #30    
          Old 5 Days Ago (4:12 PM).
          Buffel Saft's Avatar
          Buffel Saft Buffel Saft is offline
             
            Join Date: Sep 2013
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 348
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Rayquaza Master 384 View Post
            Just a note, the documentation doesn't list Ekans as an encounter from the ambush spots on Route 2 but I found one that way. The other ambush encounters seem to be as should be though.
            Turns out that Ekans is a static encounter, so it'll only show up there once. I didn't know where it was used so I didn't edit it.
            __________________
            My Hacks:
            XY: Eternal X & Wilting Y
            USUM: Photonic Sun & Prismatic Moon

            Resources:
            Gen IV move editor (Nightmare module)
            Platinum decapitalisation patch/files
            Updated SDSME (in progress)
            Reply With Quote
              #31    
            Old 5 Days Ago (7:44 PM).
            Rayquaza Master 384 Rayquaza Master 384 is offline
               
              Join Date: Aug 2018
              Posts: 18
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Buffel Saft View Post
              Turns out that Ekans is a static encounter, so it'll only show up there once. I didn't know where it was used so I didn't edit it.
              Oh, that makes sense. I did notice that none of the subsequent encounters in the ambush spots were Ekans. So it's sort of equivalent then to the Grubbin for the first encounter of Route 1?
              Reply With Quote
                #32    
              Old 5 Days Ago (8:10 PM).
              Buffel Saft's Avatar
              Buffel Saft Buffel Saft is offline
                 
                Join Date: Sep 2013
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 348
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Rayquaza Master 384 View Post
                Oh, that makes sense. I did notice that none of the subsequent encounters in the ambush spots were Ekans. So it's sort of equivalent then to the Grubbin for the first encounter of Route 1?
                Yeah, exactly like that. I have no idea why Game Freak likes those events so much recently, they don't seem at all necessary.
                __________________
                My Hacks:
                XY: Eternal X & Wilting Y
                USUM: Photonic Sun & Prismatic Moon

                Resources:
                Gen IV move editor (Nightmare module)
                Platinum decapitalisation patch/files
                Updated SDSME (in progress)
                Reply With Quote
                  #33    
                Old 1 Day Ago (2:40 PM).
                Rayquaza Master 384 Rayquaza Master 384 is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Aug 2018
                  Posts: 18
                  This is sort of a minor thing but I noticed that the levels of the opponents in the Trainer School seven mysteries arc are unchanged. It's a side thing though so it's understandable if it wasn't one of your main concerns.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #34    
                  Old 1 Day Ago (4:36 PM). Edited 1 Day Ago by Buffel Saft.
                  Buffel Saft's Avatar
                  Buffel Saft Buffel Saft is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Sep 2013
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 348
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Rayquaza Master 384 View Post
                    This is sort of a minor thing but I noticed that the levels of the opponents in the Trainer School seven mysteries arc are unchanged. It's a side thing though so it's understandable if it wasn't one of your main concerns.
                    Thanks for letting me know about that; I didn't even know it was a thing until just now. I'll get that fixed later today.

                    EDIT: fix is up now; I've left the Gastly and Drifloon's levels as is but given them some egg moves, and edited Youth Athlete Deedra's team.
                    __________________
                    My Hacks:
                    XY: Eternal X & Wilting Y
                    USUM: Photonic Sun & Prismatic Moon

                    Resources:
                    Gen IV move editor (Nightmare module)
                    Platinum decapitalisation patch/files
                    Updated SDSME (in progress)
                    Reply With Quote
                    Reply

                    Quick Reply

                    Join the conversation!

                    Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                    Create a PokéCommunity Account

                    Sponsored Links
                    Thread Tools

                    Posting Rules
                    You may not post new threads
                    You may not post replies
                    You may not post attachments
                    You may not edit your posts

                    BB code is On
                    Smilies are On
                    [IMG] code is On
                    HTML code is Off

                    Forum Jump


                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 4:05 AM.