• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Elder Scrolls RP?

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
Years
I've been entertaining the idea of creating an Elder Scrolls roleplay for a while now... figured I would see if anyone would be interested in that sort of thing.

If so, what features would you like to see implemented, and where would you like to see it take place? I already have numerous ideas, but am interested in what you all have to think!

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
I think I still have my character from the last one that popped up a looking time ago. So yes I would be interested. Though I am unsure if I would join, myself.

Go for it!

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
I have moved away from the Elder Scrolls however I know of a Elder-Scrolls Only Forum so I think I wouldn't join but idk

Years
I do enjoy Elder Scrolls...

Someplace new could be fun, if you have ideas for it. Basing it off a location we've been through before makes it easier to understand, but may limit your options. Personally I think we're good enough players to explore new places without getting lost.

I would really enjoy playing Elder Scrolls with others, though. And unless Elder Scrolls 6 has local co-op, I'll gladly join this thread.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
Years
I've always encouraged this, Crazy old Sadarys Neresis will be joining for sure my dear fellow! But yeah, Black Marsh would be fun to explore, love me my lizard people. Might actually have just started an Archer playthrough as one.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I'd love an Elder Scrolls RP, though... I'd only be interested one if there was a structure plots. I know Elder Scrolls games are essentially sandbox-y (but there's still the main story), but I'd much prefer a structured plot. I don't really mind the Era even if I've only played/watched Oblivion and Skyrim.

Oh, also perhaps a plot that'd allow me to make an antagonist character instead of being a hero would be nice, tbh.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Oh, I'd be up for it, despite only having played Morrowind and Oblivion. I agree with Retro; a structured plot would be nicer than a sandbox. Not like "go here and do x pls" but more like "this is happening - what do you choose to do?"

It would be nice if the different clubs/groups/families you can join would be part of it all. Maybe as plot points but also joinable (: Thieves Guild etc.

Back