• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Event] An (April) Foolish Challenge

Years

A Foolish Challenge in Pok?mon X

klefki.gif
delphox.gif
avalugg.gif
hawlucha.gif
exeggcute.gif
diggersby.gif

CHAPTER 3 - Power Off Prank!

This challenge should be about pranks and prankster. But do you know who is the biggest prankster of them all? My 3DS! Right before saving and FIN in the credits, it powers off... Okay, it might be my fault too, it was desperately pleading for AC charger.
And I was so glad that I didn't have to beat whole league again. My team wasn't ready for the E4. I had no Water-Type to take Malva on, Luna was underleveled and fainted againts Siebold's Clawitzer on the 1st turn. Wikstrom and Drasna were probably easiest out of the E4. Diantha battle was nice, it wasn't easy or hard.

I almost forgot. One of the best thing in this run was hunting Luvdiscs for Heart Scales so I can teach Ron Switcheroo. I had no Pok?mon with Thief, so I just caught all the Luvdiscs I encountered - 4 in the end.

As you can see by their levels, Harry and Ginny were MVP's of this run with Ron and Hagrid right behind them. And with that, my challenge is completed. It was fun challenge, but next time, I'll use fish, as having Water-Type in Kalos as it really makes difference.

Team

delphox.gif

Ron, Mild Male Delphox
lvl 69, Blaze
- Will-O-Wisp
- Sunny Day
- Psyshock
- Flamethrower

diggersby.gif

Hagrid, Bold Male Diggerby
lvl 67, Pickup
- Return
- Hammer Arm
- Earthquake
- Quick Attack

hawlucha.gif

Ginny, Docile Female Hawlucha
lvl 70, Limber
- Flying Press
- Fly
- Acrobatics
- Protect

exeggcute.gif

Luna, Quiet Female Exeggcute
lvl 54, Chlorophyll
- Energy Ball
- Extrasensory
- Toxic
- Sleep Powder

klefki.gif

Harry, Calm Male Klefki
lvl 70, Prankster
- Crafty Shield
- Foul Play
- Dazzling Gleam
- Mirror Shot

avalugg.gif

Hermiona, Lonely Female Avalugg
lvl 64, Own Tempo
- Avalanche
- Recover
- Skull Bash
- Blizzard​

Last edited:

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
Congrats to Volga, Codehelmet, and Zamanahrad for completing this! If any of you want your lovely prize, PM me!

Also I'm unstickying this now, given we're more then two weeks over the date I said I would.

Back