• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(multi-gen) The Ludolocke

Ethmya

Always changing.
Years
Since all active players have made an update post, I am no longer accepting joins for RB, check in later after we finish for another chance to join up for future games!

Last edited:

Ethmya

Always changing.
Years
The Second Update:
Spoiler:

The Team:
Spoiler:

The Graveyard:
Spoiler:

The Plan:
Spoiler:

I am not claiming any more mons, at least not until the post game.
One last thing, I doubt any of you have finished the E4, but when you do, please stop or take screenshots/pictures of your team's stat cards after you do, I will need them if you decide to inherit any Pokemon.

Last edited:
Years
Uh, so I have a very weird problem. I have a full team of six, just finished the S.S.Anne(spoilers XD) and a big fat whopping 0 of my mons can learn Cut. So...I have no idea what to do. Pls help

Ethmya

Always changing.
Years
You have to release one, rip.
If you want to game the system, you could leave one in the day care center, but thats more of a bandaid solution than a real one.

Years
UPDATE Two

Spoiler:

TEAM
Spoiler:

I am now waiting for my last two team mates who I am aiming to be Slowbro and Snorlax

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 24, 2022
#3?
Might be a little long, apologies.

Spoiler:

Team
Spoiler:

Graveyard
Spoiler:

I've actually beat Sabrina with no losses.(prolly would've lost Golem if psybeam crit, but thankfully it didn't and I switched out to Vap)
I just had a really long day and am too tired to update any further.
Feel my writing is suffering from being tired.
Will include that in the next update.

Brew ~

Years
New Update, Yays! Might have a little less detail tho, cause I'm in a bit of a rush, but here goes. Also, I realized that I can't catch a mon from every route like I've been doing lol.

Story:
Spoiler:

Party:
Spoiler:

Graveyard(RIP):
Spoiler:

I felt in a color mood, so yeah. Anyways, that's all for now, see y'all later

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 24, 2022
I'm still playing, I hope everyone else is as well.
But I'm having a rough time going off memory on route 19.
Think it would be cheating using a map on google... So.

Years
This seems really cool! Think I could join the party?

Game : Prob HeartGold (If that's still an option)
Trainer name : Byakuya
Trainer age : 18
Trainer nature : Relaxed
Backstory : A rather pampered childhood, but was bullied in school. While she has gotten over whatever trauma she suffered due to said bullying, there are times when her past comes back to haunt her.
Personality : Tries to act laid-back and like she doesn't care, but is a hard worker and a kind, thoughtful person at heart. Optimistic, friendly, with an appreciation for dark humor. Introvert.

Is this all you need?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 24, 2022
Due to having awful luck with flying pokemon and not wanting legendaries.
I'm claiming Aerodactyl

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 24, 2022
update #4 is ready.
But I don't believe this challenge exists anymore.
I'll save it in my folders for if people ever return.
I've completed Red though.

Last edited:
Back