• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon crossover theoreticals thread

Pokedigifan1178

Most powerful being in fiction
Years
All of Pokémon vs thanos

910e8f_5440776.jpg

Vs

latest

1. All of Pokémon vs thanos.

2. Fight begins in a huge arena

3. They fight to death

4. Not all Pokémon at once and thanos does not have IG

Years
okay so not all Pokemon at once and thanos doesn't have IG

if we assume Thanos is facing off against the most legendary pokemon, I assume that might give him a bit of trouble. im not 100% fully aware of the extent of Thanos' powers pre-IG though, so I could be way off. I don't even know if any Pokemon really could even hurt him without IG if they're not ridiculously op as shit like some of the Pokemon that can warp Space/Time and stuff (Dialga/Palkia/Giratina/Arceus and the like).

Last edited:

Pokedigifan1178

Years
okay so not all Pokemon at once and thanos doesn't have IG

if we assume Thanos is facing off against the most legendary pokemon, I assume that might give him a bit of trouble. im not 100% fully aware of the extent of Thanos' powers pre-IG though, so I could be way off. I don't even know if any Pokemon really could even hurt him without IG if they're not ridiculously op as muk like some of the Pokemon that can warp Space/Time and stuff (Dialga/Palkia/Giratina/Arceus and the like).

Great summarization.

I think your great at it

Pokedigifan1178

Years
Marvel vs Pokémon

marvel vs Pokémon

Rules

1. Marvel earth. No cosmic beings with the exception of Thanos and the Thor

2. No knowledge of each other and no prep

3. Fight to death

4. Both sides get all their equipment.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Soul Stone = Spiritomb
Reality Stone = Giratina
Mind Stone = Mewtwo
Space Stone = Dialga
Time Stone = Palkia
Power Stone = Victini

these 6 pokemon counter everything thanos can do and the other 803 pokemon jump him and beat the shit out of him
other marvel heroes are powerful but there are only so many, and even your average electric type seems to have a power level not that far below thor. so i think pokemon would win comfortably.

Last edited:

Pokedigifan1178

Years
Soul Stone = Spiritomb
Reality Stone = Giratina
Mind Stone = Mewtwo
Space Stone = Dialga
Time Stone = Palkia
Power Stone = Victini

these 6 pokemon counter everything thanos can do and the other 803 pokemon jump him and beat the muk out of him
other marvel heroes are powerful but there are only so many, and even your average electric type seems to have a power level not that far below thor. so i think pokemon would win comfortably.

Are you sure they are.

I mean hulk can casually bust planets at his highest.

Thanos has beat the crap out of silver surfer

Thor has survived attacks from the celestials

Years
I actually had to Google what SCP-682 was, and even then, I've only seen conflicting ideas on how big it is, what its capabilities are, etc.

That said, if you've got legendary Pokemon that can literally control the elements, space, and time, along with pseudo-legendaries and other powerful Pokemon, I'd say there's definitely strength in numbers.

Whatever the case may be though, I imagine a situation like in the second Pokemon movie, where Pokemon from all around the world are showing up to help out in any way they can, even if they don't know what they can do to contribute.

Years
Because Pokemon animation is primarily aimed at children, you aren't going to find much evidence of anything beyond maybe Pokemon being capable of destroying entire landmasses. If we were to scale Pokemon up to realistic standards given their current capabilities however, it'd be difficult to argue that they wouldn't have the capability to easily be planet busters. Theoretically anything that can learn Hyper Beam or Draco Meteor can easily cause significant levels of planetary destruction.

Whether that would hold up against Marvel though is unlikely. What separates Marvel heroes from Pokemon is that Marvel heroes are insane in strength (needless to say). Even if you were to disallow cosmic beings, I'd argue people like Black Panther can easily solo most Pokemon without much trouble simply because his suit renders him basically resistant to most damage anyway. Doctor Strange is also another one that can easily handle most Pokemon by himself, although I believe (I may be wrong here) he doesn't possess any sort of physical or elemental resistances of any kind, so he's vulnerable there, I suppose.

Pokemon needs to be scaled up to say, Universal-level (or multiversal at the very least) to have a chance against Marvel heroes.

Pokemon are cute though, so they have a point in that favour. That's all that matters.

Pokedigifan1178

Years
Scp foundation vs pokemon

The scp foundation has been called in to deal with and contain the Pokémon. To make this fair Pokédex entries are allowed.

maxresdefault.jpg

Vs

64025b4bdbdb33ebc2b106cb36aa3442.png

Round 1.

The foundation cannot use any scps. They can only send in their armed forces to contain the Pokémon.

Round 2.

The foundation can use scps but only those that are not planet busting levels of power.

Examples: scp 173 (the statue), scp 106 (the old dude), scp 096 (shy guy), scp 049 (the plague doctor), scp 008 (the zombie virus).

Round 3.

The foundation can use any scp they want.

Examples: scp 1548 (the hateful star), scp 343 (god), scp 2935 (ol death), scp 330 (take no more than two please), scarlet king, scp 001 (S Andrew Swann proposal).

Bonus round

The foundation releases scp 682 (the hard to kill reptile) into the Pokémon world.

Last edited:

Pokedigifan1178

Years
Pokémon version of skullgirls

If Nintendo decides to make a Pokémon version of skullgirls, I can see which Pokémon would best fit which.

4d76c1c21d7307463fc301838dceaf8e.png

Mawile would be Filia as Mawile also has a mouth on the back of her head. We just need to make it hairlike.

Giratina would make a good bloody Marie. Besides it would be wonderful to have giratina have the skull heart.

Ambipom would make a good peacock. Those two hands would make great synthetic arms. We just need a ambipom that loves cartoons and junk food.

Gardevoir would make a great parasoul. After Gardevoir is kinda like a princess so it would be right for Gardevoir to be parasoul

Lopunny would make a great cerebella. We just need those rabbit ears to be hat ears.

Scizor would make a good valentine. She just needs a nurses outfit that's all.

Gliscor would make a good painwheel. After all gliscors tail could be replaced by a four bladed pinwheel. Also gliscor would need a mask surgically attached to her face.

Persian would make a great ms fortune. They are both cats. It would be kinda gruesome though to see Persians legs come off.

Deoxys would make a good double. If you don't know. Double Is that creepy nun lady that turns into a gruesome abomination.

Ralts would make a great umbrella. You could say ralts is Gardevoirs little sister.

Gothitelle would make a great Eliza. After all gothitelle looks very royal like Eliza. I wonder if gothitelle has a Living skeleton inside of her though.

Dragonair would make a great squigly. Dragonair would have a leviathan attached to her head. I think dragonairs also a great singer

Robot Persian would be robo fortune.

Green colored Mawile for fukua

Golurk since he's huge would make a great big band. Just put instruments inside of him and a trench coat to cover him up.

Finally machoke makes a great Beowulf because they both are strong. Machoke would make nice wrestler.

Don't know which Pokémon could be the TRINITY though arceus, dialga, And palkia could fit the role

Last edited:

Pokedigifan1178

Years
Pokémon version of Overwatch

1. Pokémon version of Overwatch cast

Jolteon = tracer. Though zeraora could also work

Zoroark = widowmaker

Gardevoir = mercy

Politoad = Lùcio

Machamp = doomfist

Lopunny = d.va

Tauros = McCree

Noctowl = ana

Golduck = pharah

Glaceon = mei

Rhydon = reinhardt

Infernape = junkrat

Bellsprout = zenyetta

Gyarados = Hanzo

Greninja = genji

Darkrai = reaper

Salazzle = sombra

Mewtwo = moira

Symmetra = deoxys

Slaking = Winston

Snorlax = roadhog

Kingler = torbjörn

Blastoise = soldier 76

Mawile = brigitte

Ursaring = zarya

Deddene = wrecking ball

Don't know which Pokémon could be bastion, ashe, or orisa

This game could work if there was collaboration with blizzard and Nintendo

I would like to see the Pokémon version of Talon

Last edited:

Pokedigifan1178

Years
The Very Best Pokemon vs digimon memes/comics

Every good Pokémon vs digimon Memes

1. Can't we all just get along
am-i-the-only-one-around-here-who-enjoyed-both-pokmon-and-digimon.jpg

2. You haven't seen my true power
rmx-lol-ash-vs-tai-pokemon-vs-digimon_o_456020.jpg

3. Pokémon vs digimon civil war
5f3.jpg

4. Ash is a bully
6781984_700b.jpg

5. Pokémon fans vs digimon fans discussion
pokemon-favorite-gen-discussion-digimon-favorite-season-discussion-nerf-7934495.png

6. How creatures are treated in both worlds
Entry-15.jpg

7. Pokémon stole mega evolution from digimon
h6A44B98A

8. How joker thinks of Pokémon vs digimon
i60vw.jpg

9. Digimon evolutions are better
9d073d1142c4be5d9a541aa455c7c713.jpg

10. Digimon anime is better
478c5c565599c3a2e0b4d909073c7711.jpg

Last edited:

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Ana: Noctowl
Ashe: Sneasel
Bastion: Blastoise
Brigette: Mawile
D.Va: Minior
Doomfist: Machamp
Genji: Kartana
Hanzo: Zeraora
Junkrat: Infernape
Lucio: Chatot
McCree: Scizor
Mei: Vanillish
Mercy: Froslass
Moira: Mewtwo
Orisa: Melmetal
Pharah: Altaria
Reaper: Giratina
Reinhardt: Bastiodon
Roadhog: Guzzlord
Soldier 76: Remoraid
Sombra: Zoroark
Symmetra: Wobbuffet
Torbjorn: Crawdaunt
Tracer: Linoone
Widowmaker: Honchcrow
Winston: Vigoroth
Wrecking Ball: Donphan
Zarya: Ursaring
Zenyatta: Medicham

Pokedigifan1178

Years
Ana: Noctowl
Ashe: Sneasel
Bastion: Blastoise
Brigette: Mawile
D.Va: Minior
Doomfist: Machamp
Genji: Kartana
Hanzo: Zeraora
Junkrat: Infernape
Lucio: Chatot
McCree: Scizor
Mei: Vanillish
Mercy: Froslass
Moira: Mewtwo
Orisa: Melmetal
Pharah: Altaria
Reaper: Giratina
Reinhardt: Bastiodon
Roadhog: Guzzlord
Soldier 76: Remoraid
Sombra: Zoroark
Symmetra: Wobbuffet
Torbjorn: Crawdaunt
Tracer: Linoone
Widowmaker: Honchcrow
Winston: Vigoroth
Wrecking Ball: Donphan
Zarya: Ursaring
Zenyatta: Medicham

Slightly different than mine but okay.

But what about the rest of the Overwatch world.

Pokedigifan1178

Years
Every Pokémon vs Every Digimon

Rules
  • All 809 Pokémon vs every digimon in existence
  • Battle takes place in a neutral universe
  • both teams get no prep or knowledge
  • both teams are bloodlusted
  • Pokémon are allowed to have their megastones while digimon don't get any equipment
  • fight to death

So who wins in a all out war between Pokémon and Digimon.

Back