• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Sacred Johto [V0.3]

Which Shiny Should Omega Pidgey get? (https://twitter.com/ArchyArcanine/status/1065566101885603840)

• Old Chocolate Oreo Shiny

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jul 16, 2019
I am having the same problem screen gets pitch black after the meeting after beating enemy admin help.So far i am loving the game but isnt the shiny rate a bit too high i encountered alot of shinies

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 10, 2023
ok i plyed the game and i stuck at the moment where i beat raikou. after this there is a city meeting and it replays it always

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
Sorry for my absence, ill try and answer the questions if i can.

Update since I resumed the game: I was stuck on the major battle at Ruins of Alph for a while (the level 20 Pokemon the trainer has is very powerful at this stage in the game, much like I thought one or two Pokemon in gym one was very powerful). After that, I had to talk to someone in front of the Union Cave in order to progress in the story. I will say in the forest you can find west of Violet City...you can kind of find your own shortcuts through the forest and not have to fight any of the trainers if you wish (including one of the professor's aides), although skipping them is EXP you may wish you got. While Azumarill had a VERY rough time in gym one, Azumarill was instead able to solo the entire gym two, even when my Pidgeotto got one shot in the double battle and also got one shot against the first Pokemon of the leader. So story-wise I need to return to the forest to do some more battling against the evil team of this story, I guess.

I encountered a bug that has broken one of the game's features for me, though, and this happened upon leaving the second gym to go heal at the Pokemon Center. My following Pokemon has stopped animating and cannot be talked to, switched out by the hotkey press, or returned to their Poke Ball while I'm traveling. Switching the party lead via the Pokemon menu just changes what Pokemon has their animation frozen. This does not affect battles, but getting free items on occasion was a nice thing to have (as well as checking happiness, though I know my two Pokemon right now are very happy), and I do not have that luxury now.

Encountered this myself and unsure why it happens, but it did fix for me later on.

I think I've reached a point in the game that is impossible to progress from. After defeating the leader of the portion of the villain team that is in the forest after beating gym two, you will leave the forest and tell the assistants of the second gym leader what happened, and a meeting takes place among the townsfolk afterwards. After the meeting, you are back at the entrance to the gym. However, this whole sequence has a lot of problems execution-wise. This could actually be long, so I'll spoiler it...although I will keep my discussion as spoiler-free as possible for the players that haven't played as far as I did yet.

Spoiler:

In short, the non-game breaking issue I have is regarding the fact the next segment of the game after the second gym is not suited very well to parties consisting of 1 or 2 Pokemon, and after beating said sequence, you will not be able to move on in the game at this time.

Happened for me too, cant remember if its patched in my version, but i was able to proceed somehow, ill do some testing and see.

I am having the same problem screen gets pitch black after the meeting after beating enemy admin help.So far i am loving the game but isnt the shiny rate a bit too high i encountered alot of shinies

Guessing its the same meeting as the above quote, im looking into it.

ok i plyed the game and i stuck at the moment where i beat raikou. after this there is a city meeting and it replays it always

^^^(same as above)

Also on the shiny thing, yes they are high, i raised them alot more than demo 1's high rate for demo 2, but demo 3 will have that rate halved, still rather high but not as common.

Ill do some testing for the meeting then ill release a pre-demo 3 for the issues.

Note: it will probably be very empty post gym 4/seveii islands and riddled with bugs.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 22, 2021
Hey, so I've downloaded the game and the patch, but what do I have to do to play it?? Thanks

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 22, 2021
Just launch the game.exe once you've extracted the game and put the patch file in that folder

That much i?ve tried, but it doesnt work. It opens for a few seconds, and it shows nothing but a black screen and the name of the game, and the it closes.

---
I finally fixed it. It was Windows doing what Windows does

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 22, 2021
So, I was fighting the two kids with the Charmeleon and the Wartortle in Violet City, and after losing my first pokemon, I started getting this error every time it was my turn, and I couldnt use any pokemon until the kid in my team lost its ivysaur

---------------------------
Pokemon: Sacred Johto
Exception: NoMethodError
PokeBattle_Battle:4347:in `__clauses__pbEndOfRoundPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:4305:in `each'
PokeBattle_Battle:4305:in `__clauses__pbEndOfRoundPhase'
PokeBattle_Clauses:42:in `pbEndOfRoundPhase_ebs'
EliteBattle_Battle:304:in `pbEndOfRoundPhase'
EliteBattle_Battle:237:in `pbStartBattleCore'
EliteBattle_Battle:236:in `logonerr'
EliteBattle_Battle:236:in `pbStartBattleCore'
EliteBattle_Battle:219:in `loop'
EliteBattle_Battle:241:in `pbStartBattleCore'

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
So, I was fighting the two kids with the Charmeleon and the Wartortle in Violet City, and after losing my first pokemon, I started getting this error every time it was my turn, and I couldnt use any pokemon until the kid in my team lost its ivysaur

Pokemon: Sacred Johto
Exception: NoMethodError
PokeBattle_Battle:4347:in `__clauses__pbEndOfRoundPhase'
PokeBattle_Battle:4305:in `each'
PokeBattle_Battle:4305:in `__clauses__pbEndOfRoundPhase'
PokeBattle_Clauses:42:in `pbEndOfRoundPhase_ebs'
EliteBattle_Battle:304:in `pbEndOfRoundPhase'
EliteBattle_Battle:237:in `pbStartBattleCore'
EliteBattle_Battle:236:in `logonerr'
EliteBattle_Battle:236:in `pbStartBattleCore'
EliteBattle_Battle:219:in `loop'
EliteBattle_Battle:241:in `pbStartBattleCore'

This might be connected to bad dreams, again im not sure what is causing this, what pokemon were you using?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 22, 2021
This might be connected to bad dreams, again im not sure what is causing this, what pokemon were you using?

I was fighting with a shinny pidgey, but the steel one.

The same thing happened with the Kimono girls, but to one of them. The girl with the Leafeon couldnt attack me.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
I was fighting with a shinny pidgey, but the steel one.

The same thing happened with the Kimono girls, but to one of them. The girl with the Leafeon couldnt attack me.

Okay since the kimono girls are rebattle-able can you battle them and maybe grab the error code? unless it was the same one

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 22, 2021
Okay since the kimono girls are rebattle-able can you battle them and maybe grab the error code? unless it was the same one

I cant right now. Im stuck in the Ecruteak City loop. As soon as I can, ill post the error. I dont remember if it was exactly the same.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 22, 2021

HNl9twv.png

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024

So the culprit was Rototiller, im gonna be removing it from all pokemons movesets for now since its bugged, and why leafeon wasn't attacking, not sure why you encountered an error with omegapidgey tho, however this means that the kimono leafeon will be fixed.

---------------------------------

EDIT: No idea why it breaks so its unlearnable rn, most pokemon learn a status move earlier, or a new one or just lose a move their, Should stop the issue in the next update

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 29, 2023
How do you actually get the regional variants/Omega pokemon? Wild, event or just an alternate of a pokemon you already have like Mega evolving?

EDIT: Also not sure what to do on the first gym after finding the two trainers, nothing going on the middle tree

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
How do you actually get the regional variants/Omega pokemon? Wild, event or just an alternate of a pokemon you already have like Mega evolving?

EDIT: Also not sure what to do on the first gym after finding the two trainers, nothing going on the middle tree

So Omega pokemon are either in event locations or in certain areas, like omega starly in cities, omega pidgey in moutianous areas.

Also didn't realise the patch was upto the new gym 1. Im gonna just make a pre-demo 3 patch today so issues are fixed! sorry for that.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 29, 2023
Thanks for the patch but the glitch which loops you in the meeting after the forest is still there and therefore you can't continue at all.

Years
I also am unable to progress like Ruranra, but two other changes happened with this update.

1. I'm guessing the shiny rate got changed, because my Azumarill went from being shiny to not being shiny. The shiny sprite exists for me until I leave the map. My save file is in the forest area just prior to running into the main portion of the forest mission.

2. Fire Fang does not work, as an error comes up every time it is used, so the second gym leader is affected by this.

I am contemplating just starting a new file and seeing if that might help with the meeting loop.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
Patch 1 for Pre-demo 3 is about to go live, it will only be through the patch file, not the main file!

Both gems and Crystals have been fixed, prior any pokemon that used them, would skip a turn, that is fixed.

The Ecruteak meeting has been fixed, with only minor bugs i can fixed some of them later, and the black screen after has been fixed,

Aswell as the Falkner softlock.

Back