• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Pogo is crashing a lot, especially at gyms HELP!! IOS iPone 6

Years
Hello everyone. I am new in here and thought someone might have some new ideas for me. Pokemon Go is crashing on me a whole lot. Every single time when I go into gyms and it is so frustrating. I have an iPhone 6 Plus. I have tried numerous times to reinstall it and all other apps are closed. Also tried powering off my phone and nothing really helps. Any new ideas would be greatly appreciated! Happy catching!!

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Dec 24, 2023
Maybe it's not really compatible with the device(just maybe...)

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
Years
Hello everyone. I am new in here and thought someone might have some new ideas for me. Pokemon Go is crashing on me a whole lot. Every single time when I go into gyms and it is so frustrating. I have an iPhone 6 Plus. I have tried numerous times to reinstall it and all other apps are closed. Also tried powering off my phone and nothing really helps. Any new ideas would be greatly appreciated! Happy catching!!

Maybe it's not really compatible with the device(just maybe...)

My friend had an iPhone 6 and the game crashed a lot for him, I think that sometimes the game overloads the CPU and iOS' way of making the phone not run too slow. My friend's way of dealing with it was; get a new phone! You could uninstall apps that you don't use, which would free up some CPU, and might help.

Back