• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ones That Got Away

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Username: Feraligatr13
Game: Omega Ruby
Pokemon that got away:
Spoiler:

Parameters: 6 Pokemon that don't share types.
Mode: Normal
Flareon, Azumarill, Sceptile, Rhyperior, Hydreigon, Heliolisk ^^

Username: Hetzalwel
Game: Sacred gold
Pokemon that got away
Spoiler:

Parameters: 5 pokemon and 1 HM slave preferably none of the same time
Chikorita, Togepi, Houndoom, Kingdra, Hypno
Im not so good with what learns what hms, idk how to say what the hm slave would be but if that hack has bidoof youve probably got it covered(along with kingdra for surf i believe and togetic for fly and i guess cut on chikorita if you wanted) ^^;

So then....it looks like Ive genuinely lost my roms I was doing this on... Im almost finished with Platinum tho, and I wanna do this again so Ill rejoin. ^^

Username: DyingWillFlareon
Game: Platinum
Pokemon that got away:
Spoiler:

Parameters:
Please pick a random starter for me, 6 Pokemon, Fly/Surf/Rock Climb/Defog would be great but if thats too much then just a Surfer and Rock Climber is good, not more than 3 weak to one type without another having an advantage please i screw that up all the time, and please have all final evos before cynthia. ^^;;
Mode: Normal

Thank you!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 24, 2024
Chikorita, Togepi, Houndoom, Kingdra, Hypno
Im not so good with what learns what hms, idk how to say what the hm slave would be but if that hack has bidoof youve probably got it covered(along with kingdra for surf i believe and togetic for fly and i guess cut on chikorita if you wanted) ^^;

Thats a really cool team to be honest! Never thought of using Togepi(or it's evolutions) so it's going to be fun to see how this goes.
Luckily i can get all these pokemon fairly early and easily.
Got a standard grass-fire-water triangle alongside the Dark/Psychic and whatever togepi should be :)
But im not sure if im going to use a Bidoof as a HM slave. Hence i later need Rock Climb/Rock Smash and Strength And im pretty sure Bidoof and Bibarel dont learn Rock Climb.
Before i posted this i actually looked it up. it does! So i am going to be using Bibarel as the
Spoiler:

Thanks and i will post my updates fairly soon and fast

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
Thats a really cool team to be honest! Never thought of using Togepi(or it's evolutions) so it's going to be fun to see how this goes.
Luckily i can get all these pokemon fairly early and easily.
Got a standard grass-fire-water triangle alongside the Dark/Psychic and whatever togepi should be :)
But im not sure if im going to use a Bidoof as a HM slave. Hence i later need Rock Climb/Rock Smash and Strength And im pretty sure Bidoof and Bibarel dont learn Rock Climb.
Before i posted this i actually looked it up. it does! So i am going to be using Bibarel as the
Spoiler:

Thanks and i will post my updates fairly soon and fast

Aha someone else that doesnt like the name... i feel, Bibarel is a good HM Buddy and also gets Surf STAB and Rock Climb STAB to perfect that. also togetic/togekiss is great~

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 24, 2024
Aha someone else that doesnt like the name... i feel, Bibarel is a good HM Buddy and also gets Surf STAB and Rock Climb STAB to perfect that. also togetic/togekiss is great~

Well i cant call a Bibarel a buddy now can i?
Its function is to just help me progress so yeah.
I do think im giving the Kingdra Surf, so that Bibarel can learn Waterfall,RC,Strength and Rock smash.
For whirlpooling i'll later just remove Waterfall at the time or RS

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 24, 2024
@DyingWillFlareon

For you we have the next mons

I actually had written a full dialogue but ended up picking new mons
So that you can actually progress a bit easier.
Starter: Chimchar
Second: Quagsire, cause who doenst appreciate unaware?
Third: Magnezon, just to be able to deal with pesky water and flying types.
Fourth: A pokemon i havent used either come to think of it, Chimeco!
Fifth: You're going to send me to hell for this, Wormadam(or Mothim is possible)
Sixth: So i did you a decent solid and a big HAHA, time for some giveaways.
Your last Pokemon will be one i actually enjoy from time to time, and that is...
(drumrolls please)
Spoiler:

I hope you will enjoy this playthrough :D

DyingWillFlareon

Burning Candle
Years
@DyingWillFlareon

For you we have the next mons

I actually had written a full dialogue but ended up picking new mons
So that you can actually progress a bit easier.
Starter: Chimchar
Second: Quagsire, cause who doenst appreciate unaware?
Third: Magnezon, just to be able to deal with pesky water and flying types.
Fourth: A pokemon i havent used either come to think of it, Chimeco!
Fifth: You're going to send me to hell for this, Wormadam(or Mothim is possible)
Sixth: So i did you a decent solid and a big HAHA, time for some giveaways.
Your last Pokemon will be one i actually enjoy from time to time, and that is...
(drumrolls please)
Spoiler:

I hope you will enjoy this playthrough :D

name it Bibuddy :D i actually used one in my first sinnoh playthrough theyre good i swear lol

Thanks! I like it ^^ I loved using Mothim once, I hope Wormadam(or mothim if i get a male im not gunna mentally selfharm myself like that honey trees.....) is gunna be good. ^^

Back