• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The weirdest animal you've eaten?

Years
  • Age 27
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
I've had an oyster and never again. I cannot for the life of me understand how somebody could pick it up, crack it open and think "this is food".

I think oyster is good when it's properly mixed and hidden among other seafood

Years
Goat/Sheep meat? It's not the weirdest but it's the most I've got.

D8

And uh.. rabbit meat's as weird as it gets for me. I don't think I've ever eaten any truly 'weird' animal, rabbit's considered pretty normal where my family's from. Gator meat in particular sounds very weird.

Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 19, 2022
I've never eaten any weird meat. ;-;
So I guess deer for me, since you don't see it in walmart lol. And I hated it.

Florges

The Garden Pokémon
Years
I live in the country, so when my grandfather used to hunt with my cousins they would look for deer and rabbits. That's probably the craziest I've gone. Deer jerky is pretty decent, though.

I'm not much of a meat eater, sadly.

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
uhh i had escargot recently but i wouldn't consider it weird, just different for around here. I liked it a lot for the record.

I've also had eel , octopus, caviar... i liked all of those. I've had rabbit too which I didn't like.

also reindeer, elk, bison, wild boar. they were all good too

Back