• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: New Pokémon Duel App and 3DS model ported from Japan

SleepingTyrant

Pokemon Treasure Hunter
Years
Congrats! I'd say Tyranitar is one of the best figures out there. Earthquake really isn't anything to mess with, especially when you're facing opponents that have figures that have a pretty decent chance of rolling a miss.

Yea, but I'm really wondering if the misses from burn/paralysis count towards EQ

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
Yea, but I'm really wondering if the misses from burn/paralysis count towards EQ

A miss is a miss. That sounds like a really scary combo actually!

Does EQ affect every figure or just the opponent's figures. The description is vague. Then again, it seems that a lot of the descriptions of abilities and stuff are pretty vague in my opinion.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
The description seems to imply every figure.

I agree that the description implies that every figure would be affected; however, I've seen abilities that appear similar, but only affect your own team (the abilities are escaping my mind at the moment, but when i come across them ill post it here).

SleepingTyrant

Pokemon Treasure Hunter
Years
I agree that the description implies that every figure would be affected; however, I've seen abilities that appear similar, but only affect your own team (the abilities are escaping my mind at the moment, but when i come across them ill post it here).

Yes, it affects all other figures.
...The roll is so brief I couldn't get a good look, but I didn't notice any extra red on the rolls from burned pokes.

Zygard is so much better...

Back