• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PokéCommunity Fan Club - greet newbies, raise your pokémon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024

gVcxX9C.png
PokéCommunity FAN CLUB
- discuss our community
- grow your partner pokémon

Welcome to the community's own fanclub! That's right, this thread is dedicated to those people who are fans of this site itself, and want to discuss their experiences with it for fun together with the other members. You may treat it as a regular chit-chat thread as long as the topic is on PC or people you have met here!

As with many club threads on these forums, you may also here pick one pokémon partner to grow as you greet new members in Meet & Greet, as our common goal is to get to know as many new people as possible. If you want! You may also join the club without picking a partner, of course.

You can make your first post in this thread if you are new to the community, certainly. But it is encouraged that you create an introduction thread of your own, to be welcomed personally, though it is not mandatory. Feel free to do what you're most comfortable with! ♥

If you have questions about how the forums work, or have noticed a usability issue, we have a section dedicated solely to helping people with that, called the Feedback & Support!

How do I join?

To become part of the PC fan club, simply post in this thread and answer the following questions:
  • When did you join PC?
  • What is your favorite part of PC? (if you have one yet!)
  • What pokémon would you choose as a partner? (any is fine, legendaries too. but it can only evolve if you choose an unevolved form, of course!)

How does my partner grow?

Your pokémon partner will grow with one level for every post you make in introduction threads in Meet & Greet. When you want the growth to be recorded, simply say in a post here that you would like to update your growth, and a moderator will count your posts (unless you have done that yourself already) and update the list~ Sometimes your pokémon can evolve...!

When your partner reaches Lv 100, you may pick a second partner to grow from Lv 1. At Lv 100, your pokémon may also finally be transformed into its Mega form or shiny form if you want!

If you were part of the last Pokéggs movement, you may choose to join this club with one of the pokémon you obtained there! It will then start at Lv 20 immediately

Get chatting, friends ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)​

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Last edited:

Trainer 766

Favourite part of PC: Off-Topic, ROM Hacks Studio, The Underground
Partner Pokemon: Kangaskhan

Years
Favourite part of PC: ROM Hacking, ROM Hacks Studio and Art's and design.
Partner Pokemon: Greninja

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Favourite part of PC: Off-Topic, ROM Hacks Studio, The Underground
Partner Pokemon: Kangaskhan
Welcome to the club!! Are you playing in any mafia games in UG atm?

Melody

Banned
Years
* When did you join PC?
October of 2004. It was a loooong time ago. I was just an ikkle feesh in High School.
* What is your favorite part of PC? (if you have one yet!)
Probably I find most comfort in the UG... Because reasons.
* What pokémon would you choose as a partner? (any is fine, legendaries too!)
Honestly has to actually be a Raichu.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
When did you join PC?: December 2nd 2015, after seeing that people in trade corner were giving out free legendaries xD

What is your favorite part of PC? (if you have one yet!): Probably video games.

What pokémon would you choose as a partner? (any is fine, legendaries too!): Mudkip.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
More Undergrounders! I suppose you're a whole mini-community, much like the RPT is, right?

I should post in Video Games more often... I actually do play games. Sometimes. Well. It happens.

Trainer 766

Since no one is busy with post counting right now......

!update

Trainer 766

!update: level 15(maybe? I remember making two posts on different new threads hours ago but I'm quite unsure lol)

Years
I'm in!

When did you join PC? February 2017
What is your favorite part of PC? Pokemon Video Game Central, 4th Generation, Meet & Greet, Pokemon Trivia
What pokémon would you choose as a partner? Serperior

Last edited:

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
Years
When did you join PC? Feb 2017
What is your favorite part of PC? Everything really.
What pokémon would you choose as a partner? Eevee

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Welcome, Radiating and Porygon! I'll add you to the OP when I'm back at a computer in the afternoon (:

Seems we have a new regular in Meet & Greet: great work Zapmolticuno~

Let's have a topic for discussion in the club...

What sections on PC have you never posted in?

Years
  • When did you join PC?
August 2015 c:

• What is your favorite part of PC?
Forum games aka playground, Underground, The Lab...they're awesome part of PC xD.

• What pokémon would you choose as a partner?
Shinx!!!!

Well there are so many like pokemon main series section and PGC, PG, Pkmn anime, video game and Anime & Manga section. I'll start posting in them though xD

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
  • When did you join PC?
August 2015 c:

• What is your favorite part of PC?
Forum games aka playground, Underground, The Lab...they're awesome part of PC xD.

• What pokémon would you choose as a partner?
Shinx!!!!

Well there are so many like pokemon main series section and PGC, PG, Pkmn anime, video game and Anime & Manga section. I'll start posting in them though xD
Welcome! I thought somebody named Naruto with a One Piece profile theme would love to hang out in the Anime & Manga section (; Maybe you'll love it once you start!

I mean, I don't see why not.

When did you join PC? - 16/01/2015
What is your favorite part of PC? (if you have one yet!) - video games duh
What pokémon would you choose as a partner? (any is fine, legendaries too!) - scyther bby
Scyther? Interesting choice. I realize I have no clue about what pokémon you like or not.

The member list is growing <3 alas, levels are not unless you also greet newbies. Hm. I'm on level 1 even. I should greet newbies.

Trainer 766

No! Y u no lvl mi ap? I was about to go make posts again but now I'm worried you're gonna be confused later on. Oh well, not your fault. Or maybe it's just that I didn't make any post at all lol(bad memory strikes again)

Many: Fan Games Development, ROM Hacking Hub(I think), Video Games, Science and Technology, First-Second-Fourth-Five Generations(made a thread in Third), any many others where I can't even remem........ wait, what do you mean those aren't counted as sections?

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Hey Rika, I'm here :)

I was very much part of the Pokéggs movement, hatched 13 Pokemon there (& 1 was due) - https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9523072&postcount=110

But I guess I'll start anew {:3}.

Join Date: March 31st, 2014 (hey, just realized that I'm gonna be a PC veteran soon ^^)
Favourite part of PC: Pokemon Trivia (my home, almost have monopoly there, lol :P), Forum Games, Pokemon General
Partner Pokemon:
tumblr_m9blpiXJqQ1refvsho1_250.gif
(should not be a surprise ;))

I think it'd be a good idea if everyone keeps a count of their posts, like we did on the Pokeggs Thread, will make it easier for the Mods. I'm gonna do that :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
Years

Fan Games, though I like to see others' works, it's not something I'm very involved in at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back