• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Nebula

Mr.Paradox

Mr.Paradox
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
v8Jxovj.jpg

Introduction:
Attention all pokemon veterans,this is not a drill,i repeat this is not a drill,this game will test your skills as a pokemon trainer and here's why you should be prepared.After the events that happened in alola region, Kanto 2.0 was constructed as an extension to the old Kanto,You're gonna meet a lot of similar faces and an old rival but don't be fooled,the challenges are much more difficult than before and here is the kicker,all the evil teams you faced before in official previous games are in an organization called "unity" to conquer the world (BTW:this is not rainbow rocket script,it's an entirely bigger scale and more terrorising than before,so as you see trainer,your job isn't just becoming a champion but also making sure your world doesn't fall apart.

Identification:
Pokemon essentials 17.2 Fangame

Note: this is the primary updates for the game,so don't be alarmed if you found some bugs
The main story is complete and there is a post game content

Features:

Spoiler:

Side quests :
Spoiler:

After beating the game you can catch those legendaries
Spoiler:

After beating king paradox you can import pokemon from another fan game here's the tutorial :
Spoiler:

Pics:
Spoiler:

Note: for those who are looking for specific pokemon,in the game's folder you will find PBS file inside there is a file called encounters which includes all the pokemon you can get in different location,also note that there is a small percentage of encountering that pokemon.
Intro:
trailer:
Walkthrough
Spoiler:

Quick note:this forum is for updating and reporting bugs,not for a general
discussion.

Custom evolutions in game :
Spoiler:

Changelog:

Spoiler:

Fair warning: due to repetitive questions about the game , the only questions that never been answered before will get a reply

Downloads
Update 1.3.1
Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/o7jx9r29ya55igd/Pokemon_Nebula_Update_1.3.1.rar/file

Changelog: Update 1.3.1
Spoiler:

If you found any critical bugs in the game please contact me on discord amirx3

Also please note that as for title screens : you can play the game in small,medium or Full screens - Large screen is a little buggy in the intro

Credits:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Mr.Paradox

Mr.Paradox
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
the main storyline and post content are there but i'm still checking for bugs,this beta test will end when i make sure that there are no critical bugs in game

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 11, 2020
Hello, the game is sweet, there is a rather big variety of pokemon to choose from and in general the whole idea is good.
I am at Rivendale city and so far i met a few bugs, as soon as u leave Rocky city, u cant turn back from the "tunnel/structure". U are just stuck in that building and u have to soft reset, the team magma/aqua scene with the dialog is kinda replaying itself everytime u cross the stars to rivendale city and i think u havent coded fishing pokemon at all, gave it a go with all the rods and i couldnt fish with any of them. I got rock smash from Misty but i cant use it, it says "sorry u need a new badge"
A request, can u pls give us the option to disable the music when u run the game.exe, the music is pretty damn loud and deleting the audio file didnt help xD
I hope i helped, keep up the good work!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 12, 2021
This game doesn't have a Pokedex! I can't seem to find Pidgey in the routes I just went through for the trade houses.

Mr.Paradox

Mr.Paradox
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
This game doesn't have a Pokedex! I can't seem to find Pidgey in the routes I just went through for the trade houses.

if you searched well in Oak's lab you're gonna find the pokedex and even if you didn't have it at the time oak himself will give you a pokedex after finishing north cave's event

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
hey are there move tutors in this game? I dont mean just the move relearner either. I ask since a few too many fangames overlook them. And are there any changes in movepools for the pokemon? While I get that the game goes up to gen 7 only, it'd be nice to have some moves for pokemon seen in gen 8 be taught. For example I learned that Venusaur gets access to Earth Power once pokemon home launches, something that has been needed in the venusaur movepool since gen 4 since the conception of said move.

Mr.Paradox

Mr.Paradox
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
hey are there move tutors in this game? I dont mean just the move relearner either. I ask since a few too many fangames overlook them. And are there any changes in movepools for the pokemon? While I get that the game goes up to gen 7 only, it'd be nice to have some moves for pokemon seen in gen 8 be taught. For example I learned that Venusaur gets access to Earth Power once pokemon home launches, something that has been needed in the venusaur movepool since gen 4 since the conception of said move.
to be honest i didn't focus much on move tutors or learners but everytime you defeat a gym leader you get a move from him/here other than hms,as for gen 8 i would like to include in my game but i need pbs and their graphics,i hope that answers your question,my advice just play the game and have fun.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
to be honest i didn't focus much on move tutors or learners but everytime you defeat a gym leader you get a move from him/here other than hms,as for gen 8 i would like to include in my game but i need pbs and their graphics,i hope that answers your question,my advice just play the game and have fun.

You misunderstand I wasnt asking for gen 8 pokemon I was asking about movepool information with regards to the move tutor thing assuming you took gen 8 movepools into account. But fair enough.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 11, 2020
The bugs i encountered are fixed thanks a bunch! Time to move on the story, a fast question, where can i find a goldeen? I need it for trading.
Keep up the good work!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 11, 2021
How do you evolve trade evolving pokemon in this game?

Like for exemple, i caught a scyther in route 1 and was wondering of how would i evolve it

Back