• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: G3T for Android

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
So, I was having issues with ads popping up on my device, so I got Avast, and ran a malware scan. Avast said it caught someone in this app. It may have been something else piggy-backing on it, but I recommend anyone else using this tool to run a scan to be safe.

No accusations yet, this could just be another virus hooking into it.

Years
So, I was having issues with ads popping up on my device, so I got Avast, and ran a malware scan. Avast said it caught someone in this app. It may have been something else piggy-backing on it, but I recommend anyone else using this tool to run a scan to be safe.
No accusations yet, this could just be another virus hooking into it.
Can you go back to Avast history and screenshot what it caught exactly? Could be just it flagged it as not-safe for it has permission to modify your device files.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I don't think Avast mobile security has that ability; I'm able to look at the past activity, and it says that it found issues.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 9, 2019
Very neat, I was looking for something that would let me edit on the go without having to pull out a computer/laptop. I'm looking forward to future updates.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 1, 2022
I don't see any files related to the game I'm playing also i can't choose Firered.

it says " Failed to load ROM attributes #1
Invalid Pointer: E5454 "

Years
This is awesome, for when I'm not using my computer I can continue to work on my phone! I mean I could sit up on the computer for ages but, nah it gets really eerie sitting in the back room of the house, plus why sit on an uncomfortable chair when I can be editing stuff while laying down in bed. XD
Thank you vm op.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jun 27, 2023
It has been two years, now. When will you update it ? I want to edit items, Pokemons and Trainers.

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Jun 2, 2020
Is there a french version support ?(i use my boy ! On android) with a french ROM of pokemon ruby. G3T dont open my file.

Leave This Blank

[Leave this blank]
Years
I've been waiting for the pokemon editor since I need that the most. Also, I noticed that you can apply the physical/special split using the Unknown Bytes at the bottom of the Battle Data section when I tried to edit moves from ROM hacks such as Glazed; 0-0-0 for physical, 0-1-0 for special and 0-2-0 for status. But the same didn't apply to Emerald so I'm having a bad time with my Blaziken's Blaze Kick. In the upcoming update, please atleast improve the Physical/Special splitting and various "Unknown" bytes...

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Jul 14, 2020
I can ask you one thing?
Why the android version while i try to install the apk, my Antivirus tell my that it had an troyan called RepSandBox
You can Explain that please?
GoodBye, Nico

Last edited:

AGR-001

Lucas21a
Years
Hello, but I suggesting to modify the UI to much modern Material UI. Then, minimalize the interface, like adding icons and much minimal space for other stuff.

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Sep 4, 2021
I've been waiting for the pokemon editor since I need that the most. Also, I noticed that you can apply the physical/special split using the Unknown Bytes at the bottom of the Battle Data section when I tried to edit moves from ROM hacks such as Glazed; 0-0-0 for physical, 0-1-0 for special and 0-2-0 for status. But the same didn't apply to Emerald so I'm having a bad time with my Blaziken's Blaze Kick. In the upcoming update, please atleast improve the Physical/Special splitting and various "Unknown" bytes...

Wait so your saying that you can make the Physical/Special split by changing the bytes? Well that's great! But like wouldn't lets say the EPunches default physical since the bytes are already 0-0-0?

Back