• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for a hack rom

Reli

uwu
Years
First of all, I'm sorry if this is not the place to publish this thread, I didn't fully know where I could put it, if necessary, tell me where to put the post to delete it from here, thank you.

I'm looking for a second generation hackrom. I remember playing it a few years ago, I started in a cave or something, with a pokemon and I was looking for my mother or sister, I don't remember well and there was an option to manage the initial pokemon inside the cave to enter through small areas and investigate other rooms to be able to advance. It was probably Crystal since I remember the protagonist being a girl. I don't remember much more since I left it pending, I never played it and I ended up eliminating it, but recently I remembered it and I've been searching for a few days but I can't find it, does anyone know what hackrom I'm talking about? thank you.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 3, 2023
That's Pokemon Prism, by Koolboyman. It was hit with a C&D by Nintendo, but I know there's an updated version out there somewhere. It's basically completed.

Back