• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Essentials EBS Gen 6 + Gen 7 ANIMATED Sprites

battler3797

Sturdy Ghost
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2023
Hello Everyone,

This pack contains EBS-compatible png files to make animated battle sprites for generations 6 and 7 (contains numbers 650-807 to be precise). I also included the PBS files that I have for Pokemon Essentials (and I will be honest that list is not FULLY complete) the PBS for the pokemon.txt only contains up to 804, and there is a singular ability missing from the Abilities.txt.

Additionally I do want to disclose that I am not super smart with this kind of thing so things like alternate forms and such I didn't do (though if someone was willing and able to message me and explain how to do it I am sure I could add them in as I do have the .png files for them I just don't know how or what to do with them to get them to work properly).

If you have any questions or comments please feel free to let me know!

I also want to clarify the PBS files are for V17 of Pokemon Essentials and will NOT be compatible with V16!

Please feel free to use in any way,shape, or form needed but please copy the following for your credits!

Sturdy Ghost - Animated Gen 6 + Gen 7 Sprites
https://reliccastle.com/resources/291/

Download

http://www.mediafire.com/file/21mk07yebpb8zml/Gen+6%2B7+Pokemon.rar

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 7, 2023
This is really awesome! Do you have the alternate forms for Pokemon like Lycanoroc and Wishiwashi, or any of the mega evolutions?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 25, 2023
Is there only one ability that is missing? Do you have (or do you know where i can find) right codes to implement the abilities?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Nov 6, 2022
I've waited for this for so long
Thank you so much!!
and obviously I give you credits!

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
Wonderful !!!
You did a great job buddy
People like me have been on the lookout of these for a great period of time
I surely will mention you in my credits
I also have a question
You have the sprites of all pokemon (650 - 807) and is only lacking the 3 pokemon in pokemon.txt and an ability from ability.txt , right ?
If I type in the lines for the 3 pokemon and the ability ( which is the ability ?)
Would that be all I have to do to complete this EBS supported pack ?
Please do answer

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Feb 21, 2021
I guess for the Pokemon you can but for the ability you need to search for it

Back