• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Fighting the Pokémon Extermination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamakazai

私は神の風午前!
Years
"You and I both," The women/girl said. "We've been waiting to hear from the Gym leader here for about an hour, now. They're trying to decide whether or not we're government officials or not."

"Did you say that you are from the Kanto Police Department?" The women/girl asked urgently. "Do they know what's been going on here?"

"Thats why I've been sent here. All forms of communication with the Ketsu region have been lost. No boat or plane has returned from here either." He said as he started to massage his Swampert. "We have had reports of an evil syndicate that have been exploiting people and pokemon prior to the regions dissapearnce. I think the man who attacked me may be part of that syndacate."

He stepped over to the computer and started typing in a phone number. The screen read in bright red letters "NO SIGNAL DETECTED" He said and tuned back to the girl. "Is there a working phone around here?

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HIM???" A male nurse suddenly yelled causing Dile to fall off of Chris' shoulder. Chris immediately sat straight back up, his face already red from before. He had completely forgotten about Yassam.

"QUICK GET HIM TO THE MED BAY STAT," The male nurse ran over to the front desk and yelled over the intercom, "I NEED THREE NURSES TO MED BAY IMMEDIATELY!"

Chris slowly turned his head around, just in time to see the nurses spring into action, taking Yassan and laying him down on a cot. They began to work on his injuries and began testing him for frostbite and hypothermia.

Suddenly, the door to the Pokecenter flew open, distracting the group from Yassan."This man needs immediate medical attention!" A man who was clearly a member of the Guardians holding an unconscious man in a police uniform.

"How long has he been unconscious?" A nurse asked, walking over and beginning to use CPR on him.

"For about half an hour, he was attempting to flank us," the Guardian answered, sounding resentful when he made his last statement.

The nurse continued to do CPR until the man awoke, coughing up water. His hand immediately went to his belt, where his PokeBalls must have once been.

"What have you done with my pokemon?!" he shouted in an authoritative voice.
"There being treated for injuries right over there," the nurse answered, pointing to the Pokemon station of the center.

"My name is Officer Jake Stone, I wish to speak with the local Police Chief ASAP!" the man ordered.

Isabel stood up abruptly. Chris sighed as Dile climbed back onto his shoulder and Isabel walked over to the man. they couldn't have one moment of rest.

The Guardian's hand immediately went to his belt and he grabbed hold of a PokeBall, apparently ready to take out the police officer without question.

"Wait!" Isabel yelled.

The Guardian paused and looked her over with a questioning look on his face.

"Do you know him?" he asked in a gruff voice.

"What if I do?" Isabel asked, holding her ground and attempting to make her bluff believable.

"I asked you a question, miss 'Uprising'," he sneered.

"He isn't wearing the same uniform as the police officers of this region," Isabel pointed out. "At least allow me to talk to him and find out who he is."

He looked Isabel over with hate in his eyes. "Why should I-"

Suddenly Charlie bursted through the double doors."Hi, guys!" Charlie suddenly shouted, almost completely disintegrating Isabel's already frayed nerves.

"I was... supposed to get help" Charlie said in a defeated tone before continuing in a strangely hyper voice. "Well I see you've gotten here anyways. How are you, Yassan? I was the one who took care of you before I left to find help!"

Charlie then asked a nurse where they had a kitchen and disappeared out the door. Isabel watched him leave, surprised by how fast everything was moving.

"Ehh, fine," the Guardian finally said. "But our leader will decide what where he ends up."

The Guardian left the Pokemon Center. Charlie entered the room once again.

"Who's hungry?" Charlie shouted, bringing in a plate of kabobs.

Both Chris Isabel rolled her eyes, however Dile, ran up to Charlie and swiped a kabob downing it in one bite. Ignoring that, Isabel kneeled next to the Police officer, holding out her hand to him.

"Would you like some help?" She asked.

"Thanks but I think I can stand on my own. Your right about me not being from around he. I've been sent he by the Kanto Police Department to Investigate why we have lost contact with this region. I found my self lost and in the frigid waters when the man you call a Guardian attack me for no reason" said the Officer. Dile climbed onto Chris shoulder as he crossed his arms, watching the situation unfold.

He stood up and walk towards his Swampert. He softly ran his hand on her forehead and said. "Its okay girl, you did you best." He quickly turned around and asked the Nurse "Do you have any warm clothes I can borrow? I lost all of my supplies when I was attacked by that brute"

"Right this way." she said while scanning him from head to toe. The man walked into the other room and came back about 5 minutes later wearing a blue snowsuit that had the letters KPD embroider on the chest.

"As I was saying I need to speak with whoever in charge of this town. I need to find out whats happened in this region." He said with voice that sounded like it was used to giving orders.

Isabel straightened up and watched with an intrigued expression as the man disappeared into a back room and returned wearing a snowsuit, which still appeared to be identical to his original outfit.

"As I was saying, I need to speak with whoever is in charge of this town. I need to find out what's happened in this region," the man continued in a commanding tone.

"You and I both," Isabel said. "We've been waiting to hear from the Gym leader here for about an hour, now. They're trying to decide whether or not we're government officials or not."

"Did you say that you are from the Kanto Police Department?" Isabel asked urgently. "Do they know what's been going on here?"

"That's why I've been sent here. All forms of communication with the Katsu region have been lost. No boat or plane has returned from here either." He said as he started to massage his Swampert. "We have had reports of an evil syndicate that have been exploiting people and Pokemon prior to the regions disappearance. I think the man who attacked me may be part of that syndicate."

He stepped over to the computer and started typing in a phone number. The screen read in bright red letters "NO SIGNAL DETECTED" He said and tuned back to the girl. "Is there a working phone around here?"

Chris finally found the opportunity to inject himself into the conversation. "Here." Chris said, throwing the policeman a PokeNav. "Will this work?"

OOC: Yes, Chris has a PokeNav/cell. Is it my fault you didn't ask?)

Mira

restless spirit
Years
"Thats why I've been sent here. All forms of communication with the Ketsu region have been lost. No boat or plane has returned from here either." He said as he started to massage his Swampert. "We have had reports of an evil syndicate that have been exploiting people and pokemon prior to the regions dissapearnce. I think the man who attacked me may be part of that syndicate."

Isabel's mouth hung open slightly.

The man walked over to a computer and tried to dial the number of someone, which failed. He turned back to Isabel.

"Is there a working phone around here?" he asked.

"Here." Chris said, throwing the policeman a PokeNav. "Will this work?"

"I don't know if that'll work in Frosty Gorge," Isabel said slowly. "But if you're trying to contact someone outside the Katsu region, I'm positive won't work from anywhere in the Katsu region."

Isabel looked out the window and shook her head slightly in disbelief.

"Believe it or not, that man is actually trying to protect Frosty Gorge from the 'evil syndicate'," Isabel attempted to explain. "And the organization you're talking about is actually working with the government and the law-enforcement in our region."

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
Years
"What!" Charlie exclaimed eavesdropping on the peoples conversation. He placed the plate of Kebabs down on a table to the side.

"The government is working with PXS! I can't believe it!" Charlie shouted semi-loudly.

"Hmm... my grandfather is a part of the government. Could it be?" Charlie said to them rubbing oil on the table.

"You see I came from Sinnoh. I was the famous chef of the Silverlight Cafe after my father passed away. I came here searching for a few relatives" Charlie explained to them in a calm voice.

"Both of them work for the government and the tried to take Munch away from me, but I whacked them on the head and ran away" Charlie continued.

"There names are Anita Cooke a chemist and John Cooke a tough man who serves military positions for the goverment" Charlie explained.

"I came here to offer my services. We may not look like it, but me and my pokemon are ready to fight. Also my cooking services help provide the team with stamina" Charlie finished with a smile.

"Would you like one?" He asked them while showing them the Kebabs.

OOC: Charlie never heard the part about PXS being involved with the government and he really doesn't care if the cop might be a bad guy because he doesn't really no any better... I'm not sure if he is bad anyways...

Kamakazai

私は神の風午前!
Years
"What!" Charlie exclaimed eavesdropping on the peoples conversation. He placed the plate of Kebabs down on a table to the side.

"The government is working with PXS! I can't believe it!" Charlie shouted semi-loudly.

"Hmm... my grandfather is a part of the government. Could it be?" Charlie said to them rubbing oil on the table.

"You see I came from Sinnoh. I was the famous chef of the Silverlight Cafe after my father passed away. I came here searching for a few relatives" Charlie explained to them in a calm voice.

"Both of them work for the government and the tried to take Much away from me, but I whacked them on the head and ran away" Charlie continued.

"There names are Anita Cooke a chemist and John Cooke a tough man who serves military positions for the goverment" Charlie explained.

"I'm came here to offer my service. We may not look like it, but me and my pokemon are ready to fight. Also my cooking services help provide the team with stamina" Charlie finished with a smile.

"Would you like one?" He asked them showing them to the Kebabs.

"Thanks." said Jake as he handed the PokeNavi back to Chris. "Tell me then, who are the PXI?"

Mira

restless spirit
Years
"PXS," Isabel corrected, looking over Charlie with an expression not unlike a mother looking at her child covered in mud. "It's an acronym for Pokemon Exporting Services."

"They made a business to profit off of the new law that has been put into effect in this region," Isabel said. "A law that prohibits the use and possession of Pokemon and Pokemon-related objects. They are exporting the Pokemon to various regions, but are keeping some of the Pokemon for themselves. I think that they are planning something... Something big."

Isabel, ignoring the food Charlie made, went back over to her cot and sat down. She took out the envelope of old Uprising patches and sighed, wondering if the Uprising would be strong enough to take on both PXS and the government of the Katsu region.

Kamakazai

私は神の風午前!
Years
"A law that prohibutes pokemon? How foolish do you think I am. Nobody in their right mind would outlaw pokemon." Jake said as he started to laugh. "Im going to the capital right now to short this whole mess out."

He walk towerds the door when a large man blocked the exit. "Sir, if you do not step out of the way I'm going to have to write you a ticket" He pulled out a pad of paper and a pen and waited for about ten seconds. Then he scribbled something and stuck the note onto the man. "Now if you'll excuss me." He said as he walk foword. The man still block the way.

"Would somebody please tell this cueball to move so I can leave?" He said in a sharp tone.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
"It's not a lie!" Chris exclaimed also stepping in front of the door and holding his arms out wide to block the entrance. "They take Pokemon away from their trainers and sell them off to God knows where." Chris looked down, holding back the tears that were forming in his eyes. " I was on a journey before I got wrapped up in all of this. I want to be a Pokemon master, the greatest that ever lived. But these kids, they don't have that chance anymore."

"Totodile!" Dile added, shouting angerly at the policeman.

Chris looked the policeman right in the eyes. "But we, the Uprising, are going to give them back that chance... You can't go, and turn a blind eye to these people..." Chris paused, "Plus, I don't think you can..."

Mira

restless spirit
Years
"A law that prohibutes pokemon? How foolish do you think I am? Nobody in their right mind would outlaw pokemon." Jake said as he started to laugh. "I'm going to the capital right now to short this whole mess out."

To Isabel's surprise, the officer walked forward to try and leave, but the Guardian wouldn't allow him to pass. "Sir, if you do not step out of the way I'm going to have to write you a ticket" He threatened, pulling out a pen and pad and trying to look as menacing as possible before writing out the ticking and handing it to the man. "Now if you'll excuss me."

"Would somebody please tell this cueball to move so I can leave?" the officer called when the man refused to move.

Chris stepped forward and barred the way as well, trying to convince the officer not to leave. Isabel sighed and stepped forward. She released Fay and approached the officer, reaching out to place a hand on his shoulder.

"Would you mind sitting down, Officer Jake Stone?" Isabel asked, attempting to guide him to a cot.

Isabel leaned in close and whispered into his ear, "Not only is the law real, it's our reality now. You don't know what you are doing. These people here are the members of the last untouched city in the entire region. If you get on the bad side of this man, we all get in trouble with the Guardians. We'll either be killed or kicked out of Frosty Gorge and our last hope of attempting to take back the Katsu region will be lost. So if you would please just sit down!"

Last edited:

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
Years
"... Can somebody tell this Cueball to move so I can leave..." said Officer Stone.

Uh-oh, thought Greg - trouble was imminent.

"Wait," he suddenly said, "You said you're from Kanto, and you didn't believe the new laws - does that mean that this foolish ideology hasn't yet reached the other regions?" If this was the case, It was a real relief, "Oh, and yea, could you please sit down?" He didn't want anything bad to happen.

He noticed the boy with the Totodile, and remembered him saying how he wanted to be the champion, but he couldn't. Greg totally understood...

He took this chance to pull out his Pokenav, and switched it on. Let's see... lets try Kanto...

There was no signal. Something was wrong...

Last edited:

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
Years
"Uprising huh?" A voice echoed through the dark chambers.

Drake woke up on a cold floor with his hands tied behind his back. He felt like his head was about to explode. Sparky was locked in some kind of glass or plastic ball, and his poke-balls hung on the wall.

"You awake?" A tall figure stood infront of the bars, and considering there werent any windows, Drake had no hope of escaping. "You probably heard the radio, do you think we would believe that lie?"

"What lie?" Drake managed to say

"You know.. that youre uprising" The man had a pokeball in his hand

"Well, i am"

"Yeah theyd recruit a freakin what, 13, 14 year old like you?" He threw out a pokeball.

Drake couldnt look away from the bright light and his eyes hurt afterwards.

"Machamp! Machamp!" The pokemon raised his hands

"Lets see if you're really uprising, ninja boy." His machamp ripped off some bars and walked up to Drake

"Piss off, what right do you have to imprison me?" The machamp punched him and Drake doubled over.

"I dont know, Fraud, Protection, you entered this city?" As long as you're here you're imprisoned.

"****ing..." Drake kicked at the machamp but one of its arms grabbed him and another flung him against the wall.

"Now lets see how much you can take before you spit out the truth" The man laughed and Machamp began a series of punches.

Drake felt like he was about to get knocked out again. Sparky tried to escape but Drake saw what he had first believed to be plastic, was a see trough rubber cage.

"Well, who do you work for?" He asked

"Go $!@% !#^&*!^#" Drake shouted at him.

Machamp continued punching

"Tsskk, you have the prisoner?" Something sounded nearby

"Yeah, im just interrogating right now"

"Tsskk, ask for a name"

"What is your name?" Machamp stopped and waited for Drake to answer.

"Uggh Drake Wolfston" Drake managed to say before he coughed up blood

"Its Drake Wolfston, is he on the list of confirmed members?" The guy asked.

"Affirmative" The radio said

"Damn!" The guy glanced at Drake. Then he grabbed Drake by his jacket and dragged him away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of the nurses was just about to leave work when she saw a guardian coming in the back entrance, and he was dragging something.

"Hey, patch him up will you?" The guy asked

"But-"

"Thats an order!"

She took the kid inside and put him on an operation table.

"Nothing bad, just a fractured rib, why?" She asked the guy

"Damn it, hes gonna kill me for that" The guy muttered "How long does he need?"

"Just a day or so here, and then it can mend on its own" She replied

"hmm, bring him to the uprising when he's done" With that the guy left.

OOC: Can one of you kinda make Drake walk in or something? He just broke a rib thaz all,

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
There they were, in all of their twisted glory. The PXS, ready to attack. This is it, Rena thought. Now, it's my turn! As Ledah bolted unseen towards them, Rena began to smile wickedly. She had never wanted sweet, sweet revenge more than anything. And yet, it seemed almost TOO easy for her. Ledah seemed to sense it as well, because after a while, he turned a bit fidgety. What could it be that's making him act like this? Rena looked behind her, and as she did, she noticed something headed towards her.

An ambush! They expected someone to try this! Rena kicked at Ledah to get him to run away, but the vehicle the ambushers were riding was just as fast! Come on, Ledah! Run like you've never run before!!! Ledah began galloping at a high speed, and Rena looked behind her. The vehicle was catching up, and to her dismay, some of the members were armed. Guns, tranquilizers, you name it.

"Fia! Make sure they don't hurt Ledah!" Rena called, sending out her Misdreavus. Fia looked at them and began to prepare her Confuse Ray. But it was too late. They had fired, hitting Fia directly in the face (well, there really wasn't much else there). Stopping to go get the falling Misdreavus, Ledah quickly turned a full 360 and ran towards Fia. Rena picked up the injured Misdreavus, and Ledah turned a nother quick 360 and started running away. As he did, though, Rena was shot at again. This time, Ledah's back left leg took the hit. Ledah began to swerve a bit, and Rena was getting knocked all over. She could see blood pouring out of Ledah's leg.

"Ledah! Return!" she shouted as she jumped into the air and called the Pokemon back into its ball. She did the same with Fia, and then brought out another Pokeball.

"OK, Lina!" The Lopunny had had to deal with this before, where Rena was being chased. Rena hopped on Lina's back and the Lopunny quickly ran at a startling speed towards where Rena was originally supposed to be headed. This is not good...

Finally arriving at the Pokemon Center, a distressed Rena slumped in. She didn't even bother paying much attention to the other members of the Uprising, whom were probably all looking at her. It took Rena a second to realize she was shot in the left shoulder, and she was bleeding very harshly. Oh, sh*t. Not good... As she approached the Nurse, she noticed how Lina was acting strangely as well. Please don't tell me they're right outside... The doors opened (they were automatic), but no one was there. Thankfully, Lina made sure of that by walking close to them (which is how they opened in the first place). Turning her attention back to the Nurse, Rena got out the two Luxury Balls containing the Pokemon that were shot. Even though the bullet really went through Fia, she was still a bit shaken, as Rena noticed. And it dawned on her that the bullet that went through Fia must've then hit her, which was why she didn't seem to notice until now.

"Please, do your best to heal them..." Rena muttered, shoving the Pokeballs into the Nurse's hands. "They were both shot by ambushers. Although Fia (the Misdreavus) didn't get hurt, she's badly shaken. But Ledah (the Arcanine) got shot in the back left leg. So he's struggling quite a bit..." She waited for the nurse to turn around and go back, and then she recalled Lina. Now, to take care of my own wound... Sitting down in the closest chair, Rena began to take out a spare change of clothes and scissors. Cutting up a t-shirt or two, Rena then proceeded to make a cast out of it, to soak up all the blood. There goes a couple of white t-shirts... They're the only "casual" wear in these modern times...

Kamakazai

私は神の風午前!
Years
"A law that prohibutes pokemon? How foolish do you think I am? Nobody in their right mind would outlaw pokemon." Jake said as he started to laugh. "I'm going to the capital right now to short this whole mess out."

To Isabel's surprise, the officer walked forward to try and leave, but the Guardian wouldn't allow him to pass. "Sir, if you do not step out of the way I'm going to have to write you a ticket" He threatened, pulling out a pen and pad and trying to look as menacing as possible before writing out the ticking and handing it to the man. "Now if you'll excuss me."

"Would somebody please tell this cueball to move so I can leave?" the officer called when the man refused to move.

"It's not a lie!" Chris exclaimed also stepping in front of the door and holding his arms out wide to block the entrance. "They take Pokemon away from their trainers and sell them off to God knows where." Chris looked down, holding back the tears that were forming in his eyes. " I was on a journey before I got wrapped up in all of this. I want to be a Pokemon master, the greatest that ever lived. But these kids, they don't have that chance anymore."

"Totodile!" Dile added, shouting angerly at the policeman.

Chris looked the policeman right in the eyes. "But we, the Uprising, are going to give them back that chance... You can't go, and turn a blind eye to these people..." Chris paused, "Plus, I don't think you can..."

Uh-oh, thought Greg - trouble was imminent.

"Wait," he suddenly said, "You said you're from Kanto, and you didn't believe the new laws - does that mean that this foolish ideology hasn't yet reached the other regions?" If this was the case, It was a real relief, "Oh, and yea, could you please sit down?" He didn't want anything bad to happen. Isabel sighed and stepped forward. She released Fay and approached the officer, reaching out to place a hand on his shoulder.

Greg took this chance to pull out his Pokenav, and switched it on. Let's see... lets try Kanto...

There was no signal. Something was wrong...

"Would you mind sitting down, Officer Jake Stone?" Isabel asked, attempting to guide him to a cot.

Isabel leaned in close and whispered into his ear, "Not only is the law real, it's our reality now. You don't know what you are doing. These people here are the members of the last untouched city in the entire region. If you get on the bad side of this man, we all get in trouble with the Guardians. We'll either be killed or kicked out of Frosty Gorge and our last hope of attempting to take back the Katsu region will be lost. So if you would please just sit down!"

"Fine." He began to walk back to the chair when a girl dripping with blood walk through the door.

Finally arriving at the Pokemon Center, a distressed Rena slumped in. She didn't even bother paying much attention to the other members of the Uprising, whom were probably all looking at her. It took Rena a second to realize she was shot in the left shoulder, and she was bleeding very harshly. As she approached the Nurse, she noticed how Lina was acting strangely as well. Lina made sure that no one had followed herby walking close to the automatic doors. Turning her attention back to the Nurse, Rena got out the two Luxury Balls containing the Pokemon that were shot. Even though the bullet really went through Fia, she was still a bit shaken, as Rena noticed. And it dawned on her that the bullet that went through Fia must've then hit her, which was why she didn't seem to notice until now.

"Please, do your best to heal them..." Rena muttered, shoving the Pokeballs into the Nurse's hands. "They were both shot by ambushers. Although Fia (the Misdreavus) didn't get hurt, she's badly shaken. But Ledah (the Arcanine) got shot in the back left leg. So he's struggling quite a bit..." She waited for the nurse to turn around and go back, and then she recalled Lina. Sitting down in the closest chair, Rena began to take out a spare change of clothes and scissors. Cutting up a t-shirt or two, Rena then proceeded to make a cast out of it, to soak up all the blood.

Jake Stone walk up next her her and examioned the wound. "You were shot!" He said as he pulled out his pad and pen. "Can you give me a description of who did this to you?"

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
Years
"Err... 'Officer'." Chris said with a sarcastic tone, now recovered from his speech " I don't think, 'Wow you were shot. That must hurt. Who did this to you' is as important as 'Wow, you were shot? Let's get some help so you don't bleed out...'"

Chris quickly looked around the Pokecenter for any available nurses. However, most of the ones in sight seemed to be healing Pokemon, or helping Yassan. Suddenly, Totodile started to yell and pointed to the nurses desk. Beo, the trainer from earlier with the Charizard, was sitting behind the nurse's desk reading a magazine, completely oblivious to what was going on.

"Yo! Beo!" Chris yelled trying to get his attention, "Can you get some nurses for us?"

(OOC: HAHA! My post is short but gets Beo back in! Instead of mass cut and paste [which i could've done again])

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
Years
  • Age 34
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 19, 2020
Beo was now completely oblivious to all of the things around him, he was sitting behind the nurses desk at the pokemon center when he heard a familiar voice call to him.

"Yo! Beo!" Chris yelled trying to get his attention, "Can you get some nurses for us?"

Beo looked out to see Chris the boy who first turned Beo on to the Uprising. He then looked around to notice that most of the group was now in the pokecenter.

"Yeah man of course hold on one second" Beo said running back to a back room where Kez was currently at.

"What is it Beo" Kez asked.

"Well that group I told you about is here, and I thought you should meet them, also maybe you should bring a few nurses out, a few of them look hurt" Beo said as he motioned for Kez to follow, who also got a few nurses to come out with him.

Beo then hopped over the desk right beside Chris "Here ya go chris nurses" Beo said with a smart mouth but just joking around.

"Thanks Beo, whose your friend" Chris asked.

"Oh this is Kez I thought I should let you meet him, since he is basically running this place now" Beo said laughing and slapping Kez's back.

(OOC: its a little short, but it brings kez back also and introduces him to another uprising member, also sorry for the small bunnying.)

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
Years
Yassan came to in a disturbingly white hospital room, with a fearsome-looking nurse towering over him, fiddling with his morphine drip. "Good, you're awake. Now you can fill out this patient information so I can get your allergies, as well as billing information." Yassan's heart sank. In addition to having a paralyzing fear of hospitals, his funds were probably insufficient for medical care. Resigning himself to his fate, he attempted to sit up, only to be shoved back down by the nurse. "Just stay where you are. No need to be in such a rush." Sighing, Yassan put pen to paper and tried to wish for the shifts to change.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A very un-feminine nurse walked briskly out of the ward and turned into the pokemon center. Ignoring the others, she looked for the people who had brought him in. Looking around she saw the kid with the Totodile, and the bossy girl (Isabel). Turning to face both of them, she ushered them over to a corner, where there was slightly more privacy. "What do you know about that man you brought in?" Both shrugged. "Not much? I think you should see this." And with that, she turned around and marched back into the ward. The clipboard she had given them listed several things: In addition to Yassan's full name, there was also his country of birth, Hiojiin, medical information, and other such data. Flipping over the last diagnostic page, there was a wanted poster obviously taken from an information desk: A very large and generous reward from the Hiojiin government for a certain Yassan Orolovitz (picture provided), charges including violations of several international rules on war, unofficer like conduct, and evading arrest

DaVici

DeEmpo
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Oct 29, 2021
Vic woke up, feeling something very soft on his cheek. It was Matre. She and Bro were still asleep, so Vic let them be, and looked around the room. On a chair near his bed were crutches. He stood up, and walked with their help to the door. He opened the door.

In the room behind the door were Charlie, Greg, and the boy and the girl (Josh and Isabel) who helped them. Some other guys were with them who Vic didn't know. While Vic stood there, was an heavy injured person carried away, was a police man arguing with everyone and a stumbled kid, maybe a year younger (Drake), into the pokecenter.
Almost right after him entered a wounded girl, (Rena) who was maybe one or two years older than Vic. Then a nurse, the same who treated Vic, came in, saying: "What do you know about that man you brought in?" The bossy girl and the boy with the Totodile shrugged. "Not much? I think you should see this." She continued, handing them a clipboard. It must've been about Yassan, but Vic didn't see it properly and so he couldn't read it. Vic turned to wake up Bro and Matre, but they stood already behing him. Bro jumped on his shoulder and Matre was behind him as he walked towards the group.

It was time to introduce each other.

(OCC: He walked very quietly, that's why nobody saw/heard him. Also, he is more confident because there are friends in the group.)

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
Years
"Hey! You're awake!" said Greg to Vic, "How are you feeling?"

He noticed Isabel and the guy with the Totodile in a corner with a nurse - she had a clipboard and the two looked pretty surprised at something. Greg was thinking of seeing what was up, but then again, it probably didn't concern him...

Greg suddenly remembered Krow - it had taken quite a few hits earlier. Best make sure he was OK...

Everyone looked busy in the Centre, so Greg just used his Super Potions. He sent out Krow, "Haaaauuuunch!" it called as it emerged, startling a few people.

"Ssshhh! Keep it down a little. Sorry everyone!" Greg said... he looked at the Guardian. Sour faced - as usual...

"Here, take these buddy." said Greg, spraying Krow with 2 super potions and giving him some berries.

Krow finished the berries, then noticed the Kebabs Charlie had made earlier. He flew over, nearly hitting Vic, and started munching away at them...

"Oh god, sorry!" Greg apoligised to Vic. He went over to him, "We've not been properly introduced: I'm Greg, Greg Jarvis. Nice to meet you!" he smiled and shook Vic's hand.

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
Years
"What is it Beo?" Kez asked.

"Well that group I told you about is here, and I thought you should meet them, also maybe you should bring a few nurses out, a few of them look hurt" Beo said as he motioned for Kez to follow, Kez asked a few nurses to come out with him.

Beo then hopped over the desk right beside Chris "Here ya go chris nurses" Beo said with a smart mouth but just joking around.

"Thanks Beo, whose your friend?" Chris asked.

"Oh this is Kez I thought I should let you meet him, since he is basically running this place now" Said Beo laughing as he slapped Kez's back.

"And You are Chris, I presume?" Kez said He had gleamed that much from his conversation with beo, Looking around he noticed his pokemon center looked a lot smaller due to the amount of people who had arrived while he had tended to yassan. "Im sorry, I'd like to talk but right now people need my attention."

Suddenly he noticed a Woman who seemed rather distant towards the others, Bleeding with a make-shift sling, he headed over to Rena "Excuse me Miss, But that wound needs proper treatment will you come with me?" He awaited her Response

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
Years
After bonding his ribs and having him rest the nurses took Drake somewhere downstairs. He followed silently, and his ribs were aching.

"Here you go", the nurse said and she opened a door.

"Thanks i guess" Drake replied. He didn't exactly know how he got in the pokemon center. He did remember blacking out after the guy beat him up.

He walked into the room and was shocked when he found most of the uprising were there, but even more shocked when he saw all the new people. At least three different people, and a cop, and a girl. Then he saw guards, with the same outfits as the guy who interrogated and kicked his ass had.

He threw his pokeballs and drew his katana. He remembered his beating, and then what happened to Sparky. He lost it and went in a rampage.

"Im gonna f*cking kill you!!!!" With that he slashed down at the guard, putting all his fury into the blow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back