• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Brit Lucifer

Phantasmagorical!
Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2007
my ID is 13525...that seems pretty low if being low is a good thing.

i was wondering, has it been confirmed that when breeding, if one of the parents is shiny, theres a higher chance of a shiny offspring? and if there is does anyone know how much better tha chances are?

Boxes Filled: 12/14
Eggs Hatched: 17 >_<

Doopliss

(+) Sirena Beach
Years
hey, whatever I say might not be true. I get my information of MetalMario's post so don't worry, I can be wrong. I'm usually wrong.

ANyway, no luck on Zangoose.

my ID is 13525...that seems pretty low if being low is a good thing.

i was wondering, has it been confirmed that when breeding, if one of the parents is shiny, theres a higher chance of a shiny offspring? and if there is does anyone know how much better tha chances are?

Boxes Filled: 12/14
Eggs Hatched: 17 >_<

Nope, that only works in G/S/C, in GSC it was a 1/64 chance of it being shiny. My ID is 00353

Aurel

Aubade
Years
  • Age 31
  • MD
  • Seen Apr 2, 2008
would they really set it up so that it's harder to catch shinies with a higher ID number? i don't see the logic in that

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
anyways not sure if lower ids make catching shinies faster cuz i had 05700 my personal lowest id and played for 100 hours or so on it before restartein and didnt find not one shiny from either rs or wild while on my id that is in the 29000s had four shiny catchs including one sr shiny but that file also had max time of 999 before i restarted it so yeah doesnt mean it had better luck as u can tell jus means i played more XD

Last edited by a moderator:

Aurel

Aubade
Years
  • Age 31
  • MD
  • Seen Apr 2, 2008
999 hours? geeez...

personally i doubt that the id number makes a difference, i just don't see why it would...

and how do you soft reset?

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
Okay, just a warning:
STOP MULTI-POSTING NOW!
It's really annoying, and you can just you the edit button. Anyway, no luck yet the Dunsparce are all that sickly blue color :P it's so gross. No Absols for a while. I think that I'm going to get Pokemon Box for the 1500 places of STORAGE! Yay! That way I won't have to release any of my prescious...

Doopliss

(+) Sirena Beach
Years
Aurel said:
999 hours? geeez...

personally i doubt that the id number makes a difference, i just don't see why it would...

and how do you soft reset?

I mean, goodness. Three people have already told you including me.

Oh look the Zangoose got even chubbier! That's what happens when you see 74 of them.

Brit Lucifer

Phantasmagorical!
Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2007
huzzah, i just put that amazon.com gift certificate to good use and ordered emerald :)
still dont have FR/LG tho :( the shiny hunt will have to continue without them!

Years
thats cool i have fr emerald and sapphire no others except gold silver and yellow

ps does any one know how to get trainer card with all shiny pokemon
please reply to me

is the safari zone the best place to search for pokemon
i need more shinys i have four or five shiny still want more i printed out the pokemon shiny sprites and circle the ones i wanted so that is how i am going to find my shinies if any one could please help me
find some shinys to meet my goal my goal is more than 30 shinys

oh yea by the way what does the beggining trainer under my user name mean

i have one more question if i sr for a legendary pokemon would it be shiny b4 you battle it for example
if i want a black rayquaza would it be black when i press a to talk to it

Last edited:

Brit Lucifer

Phantasmagorical!
Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2007
i think metal mario makes the trainer cards, go back a few pages and theres a link
no, the safari zone is not a very good place to hunt for shiny pokemon
the ways to get shinies are hunt in the wild...hatch eggs...or soft reset...only other advice is patience but your doing better than me cause i dont have any >_<
the "beginning trainer" is just a little subtitle for the forum, you can change it under the "User CP" link at the top
and as far as i know, legendary pokemon will not look shiny before u talk to them.

*gasp for breath* no more questions!

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
brit u are a a very patient person believe it or not XD well WOOT i jus ran into my frist shiny poochyena in my torchic hunt how fun *does the i cant catch the dang shiny dance* oh wells hopefully shiny torchic isnt far behind

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
still SRing for shiny anorith....that fossil guy should be jumped, taking so long to give me my shiny anorith....ugh >.<

P.S.-good luck hunting for Torchic, shido! bad luck hatching for Absol! ^_^

Brit Lucifer

Phantasmagorical!
Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2007
sorry to hear about the shiny god's disregard for your torchic and anorith
as for the absol hunt...id join it myself if i had a female one >_<
and thus the pinsir hatching and mudkip SRing must continue

Aurel

Aubade
Years
  • Age 31
  • MD
  • Seen Apr 2, 2008
Doopliss said:
I mean, goodness. Three people have already told you including me.

Oh look the Zangoose got even chubbier! That's what happens when you see 74 of them.
actually, you never did.

people told me WHAT it was, but they never told me HOW to do it...

now if i missed a post (i've read every post {i think} since i've joined) than i'm sorry, but i personally looked back through every one of your posts and never once did you say how to soft reset. to make sure i went to your public profile and read EVERY post you've made, and still nothing.

so either i'm blind, or you didn't. but, knowing me, it could be either one, so...

and good luck with your hunt, SL, Prodigy and Shido and Brit.

Back