• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Sure thing; there you go! :) Don't worry about activity; at least you're still here, so that's all it matters. Congrats on becoming a vet, and hope you continue sticking around!

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
I was looking to hopefully get the PC Veteran Emblem, as I've been on this site for 5 years since this past January! To be perfectly honest, totally forgot that was a thing, I'm glad that I came across it by accident [:

Years
  • Age 36
  • ?
  • Seen Jan 16, 2016
Could I get the Birthday Emblem, please? Also, have a slice of cake on me, PC ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

Salamence62

you're gonna hear me rawr :3
Years
i competed in the Robot Unicorn Attack challenge and won! ^^ but my emblem hasn't come yet...

could i have it, if ya guys can? x3 thanks. :p

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I think Dragon was supposed to issue the emblem for you. You might want to message him as a reminder, but don't...pester him too much as he's dealing with other things right now iirc. xD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
That's being fixed at the moment. No worries!

Still, the emblems you can request are Committed (paired for a year), Community Supporter (for donating), Veteran (for being present on PC for three years), and the Birthday emblems. :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 14, 2023
Could I possibly have the Community Supporter and veteran Emblems then? My account should be old enough for a veteran emblem (It's been around since '10), and I've donated to PC enough to be a Tier Two supporter, so I think I should qualify for both. :)

Years
Could I possibly have the Community Supporter and veteran Emblems then? My account should be old enough for a veteran emblem (It's been around since '10), and I've donated to PC enough to be a Tier Two supporter, so I think I should qualify for both. :)
You already have the Community Supporter emblem, and I went ahead and gave you the PC Veteran emblem! Congrats for sticking around for so long! :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 14, 2023
You already have the Community Supporter emblem, and I went ahead and gave you the PC Veteran emblem! Congrats for sticking around for so long! :D

Ah, thank you! I hadn't noticed the supporter emblem being there; I tend not to touch the emblem tab since I don't have many. I appreciate it! :)

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Still, the emblems you can request are Committed (paired for a year), Community Supporter (for donating), Veteran (for being present on PC for three years), and the Birthday emblems. :)
o.O

Didn't know there were these request-able emblems. Then I'd like to request the Community Supporter and Veteren emblems. ^^

Also, what are the Birthday emblems you mention here for, and do I qualify for any?

Salamence62

Years
A Gem Amongst Granite
2m3lern.png

You certainly managed to catch our eye! Congratulations on being one outstanding new member! We hope you continue to shine and enjoy yourself.​

i saw that one and i was wondering if it was from posting a lot?

i just got a hundred posts in under a week so if that's the requirements i'd like it. cx

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
A Gem Amongst Granite
2m3lern.png

You certainly managed to catch our eye! Congratulations on being one outstanding new member! We hope you continue to shine and enjoy yourself.​

i saw that one and i was wondering if it was from posting a lot?

i just got a hundred posts in under a week so if that's the requirements i'd like it. cx

Sorry, but there are not definite requirements and it's up to staff discretion to hand out emblems based on how they view it.

The only ones you can request are the PC Veteran, Community supporter, Committed, and It's Your Birthday! emblems.

PC Veteran: Be a member for 3 years
Community supporter: Donate Money
Committed: Be paired to someone for 1 year
It's Your Birthday!: Technically requestable. As the name suggests, you just have to post here on your birthday or with proof you were online during your birthday.

Salamence62

Years
oh, that's okay. cx

i'll just hide in a corner until i get supporter...

...then i'll be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back