• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.72 Released)

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2016
i don't know if this are bugs or just some patch errors
my garchomp have levitate
magneton had magnet pull and after he evolved now he have sturdy
same with chandelure, lampent had shadowtag and chandelure have flame body
kyurem white have no special ability
zekrom keeps respawning
tm flamethrower keeps respawning

btw this is the best hack I ever played 'till know

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2016
item finder keeps finding am item in azure hall in the place where you fight arceus, can someone help me find that item or is a bug?

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2013
Does anyone know if it's possible to evolve kirlia into gallade in this hack, which is brilliant btw!

Years
  • Seen Mar 1, 2016
there is something about that cursed book in the library or just a random chat?

Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2013
Few questions......

Where do I get a Charmander?

Is the Poison gym locked purposely?

I have a random egg. I don't remember being giving it. Is it a Bad Egg, or do I just wait.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2013
can anyone tell me where to find lopunny of benjamin?
and i skip some steps...after defeating E4 i str8 go to the cave of cayon path n catch genesent n get waterfall after that i go catch reshiram n mew after that i only notice about the ship to whitewave city...will it make my game crash?

Few questions......

Where do I get a Charmander?

Is the Poison gym locked purposely?

I have a random egg. I don't remember being giving it. Is it a Bad Egg, or do I just wait.

u play hack?cus be4 i play hack in emerald also get a bad egg

Last edited:
Years
can anyone tell me where to find lopunny of benjamin?
and i skip some steps...after defeating E4 i str8 go to the cave of cayon path n catch genesent n get waterfall after that i go catch reshiram n mew after that i only notice about the ship to whitewave city...will it make my game crash?

u play hack?cus be4 i play hack in emerald also get a bad egg

Bad Eggs aren't given to you, they just appear in boxes, and it's a problem of rom hacks. What you have to do is NOT TOUCH IT.

The Buneary is inside the Gym, it's easy to find.

Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2013
Bad Eggs aren't given to you, they just appear in boxes, and it's a problem of rom hacks. What you have to do is NOT TOUCH IT.

The Buneary is inside the Gym, it's easy to find.

inside the gym where benjamin at?

THX!!!!I FOUND IT xD

i skip some steps...after defeating E4 i str8 go to the cave of cayon path n catch genesent n get waterfall after that i go catch reshiram n mew after that i only notice about the ship to whitewave city...will it make my game crash?

i got 1 more question
can any1 tell me the location of shaymin, darkrai, celebi, raikou

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2013
My litwick has the move shadow ball but that does significantly less damage then Ember does. Is this just a bug with version 2.23 maybe? I have the same problem with dragon claw on the Axew, it should be doing a lot more damage since it is a physical move if the physical special split is in the game.

Years
where are wild Pikachu? are they found before you get the first five badges or after you get the 6th badge and i know there are pichu in the before five badges routes so i caught one and trained it to level 40 and it hasnt evolved whatsup with that why dont they evolve?

Years
  • Seen Nov 3, 2013
can someone tell me where can i download Pokemon Victory Fire????pls!

1. Download UPS file in OP.
2. Download Pokémon Emerald GBA game.
3. Download UPS Patcher.
4. Patch the game use UPS Patcher to apply the UPS file to GBA game.
5. Use a emulator to play Victory Fire.

I play Victory Fire, and other GBA games on my phone use an emulator. :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2013
1. Download UPS file in OP.
2. Download Pokémon Emerald GBA game.
3. Download UPS Patcher.
4. Patch the game use UPS Patcher to apply the UPS file to GBA game.
5. Use a emulator to play Victory Fire.

I play Victory Fire, and other GBA games on my phone use an emulator. :)

How u patch UPS, im using phone -MyBoy -free

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2014
Where can I level grind? I'm at the Pokémon League (for e4+champion) with Pokémon that are 20 levels underleveled also where do I get the Mach Bike/Acro Bike? HELP!

Last edited:
Back