• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

When worlds collide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
This is basically an attempt at a new style of roleplay. There aren't that many people invited, this is only to test the success of this type of roleplay.

If you did not get an invitation from either myself or Flygon_trainer, than you are not going to be allowed to be a part of this roleplay.

I'll be simple and to the point. The one and only rule, is use common sense in all things. Think before you post.

Te premise of this roleplay, is when mysteriously, strange things begin happening in the pokemon world, people become monsters, strange creatures appear from nowhere. In this roleplay you can be anything, from pokemon to trainer, knight to mage, werewolf to angel, demon to dragon, ect.

As far as plot goes, we'll see where we take ourselves. :P

Instead of a specific sign up sheet, I would suggest that you simply describe our character accurately, as there is no simple sign up form that could fit everything you could be in this roleplay.

If you would like to, you may have two characters, though you only need one to RP here.

I'll post my character when I'm awake enough to do more than copy and paste this from a word document I made earlier to the make a new post section.

Years
Name: Eclipse
Species: Demon/Vampire
Looks: Looks like a normal human with a long flowing cloak coveing her black feathered wings. her eyes are a peircing red, and she always wears black clothes, and if you look closley, in her pupils there seems to be a sort of hourglass reflection. not that she'd let you get that close. Her hair is either white, her demon side, or black, when she is using her vampire side. it it straight, though sometimes a bit wavy, and goes down to the center of her back.
Powers: uncountable dark abilities thanks to the demon side, and she becomes stronger every time she drinks a mortal's blood. she does carry a large blade around in a sheath on her back, between her wings, yet still being hidden. it turns black when held by her, and it turns red and starts burning when anybody else tries to touch it.
Persoanlity: ....... die.....

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
Flygon_trainer said:
Name: Eclipse
Species: Demon/Vampire
Looks: Looks like a normal human with a long flowing cloak coveing her black feathered wings. her eyes are a peircing red, and she always wears black clothes, and if you look closley, in her pupils there seems to be a sort of hourglass reflection. not that she'd let you get that close. Her hair is either white, her demon side, or black, when she is using her vampire side. it it straight, though sometimes a bit wavy, and goes down to the center of her back.
Powers: uncountable dark abilities thanks to the demon side, and she becomes stronger every time she drinks a mortal's blood. she does carry a large blade around in a sheath on her back, between her wings, yet still being hidden. it turns black when held by her, and it turns red and starts burning when anybody else tries to touch it.
Persoanlity: ....... die.....

Yay! I think I'll use a similar form myself just for the sake of simplicity.

Name: Nidhoggr
Species: Dragon
Looks: None to be certain of, he is probably the best shapeshifter this world has ever seen, from different types of dragons, to different species, he can become a flawless copy of anyone or anything, though he prefers to be magnificent dragons of varying sizes.
Powers: He has mastered the art of shapeshifting to the point of perfection, as well as knowing many powerful spells, being a very skilled mage-dragon. That's not to mean he's physically weak though, as like all dragons, he has a coat of near impervious scales, even on his underside. As well as the usual claws, teeth, and we can't forget the inferno breath, now can we? :D
Personality: I'm fairly incompetent at describing personalities, so I'll just let you all find out. He is decidedly neutral on the good/evil scale though.

Raichu Master

...who?
Years
I think I'll a more indepth form. And shiney, I'm about 99.99% sure that dragons only live to about 500 to 1000 years, at least in about 20 books I've read it is, but hey 19000 is close enough...

Name: Exodus
Species: Elf
Eye color: Deep emerald
Hair color: Light Brown
Hair Style: Long
Complection: normal, except alittle pale
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 125 pounds
Clothing: Vagabond clothing with mythril mail underneath
Build: Slender and majestic
Powers: Every elven power. If you're not too familiar with elven power: light on feet, swiftness, normally very wise, and etc.
Personality: Noble, and brave.

Name:Johann
Species: Human
Eye Color: Hazel, mixture of brown, blue (very small amounts), and green
Hair Color: Black
Hair style: short and neatly brushed
Complection: Tan
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 125
Clothing: Faded blue jeans, and white t-shirt
Build: strong and solid as far as a 15 year can be.
Powers: Very acrobatic, I guess it's a power seeing how masculine he is. Reflexes are unmatchable by either beast or man.
Personality:Open and friendly. Sometimes does the weirdest things to make the people around him smile.

Last edited:

Skye

a dreamer...
Years
This is going to kick some major butt, with so many good RPers in it! I'm so excited! ^_^

Name: Skye
Species: Human
Eye color: indigo
Hair color: very fair blond, almost white
Hair Style: the length goes to her waist. Usually ties her hair up in a ponytail or something.
Complection: very fair...she can't go into the sun without sunblock!
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 120lbs
Clothing: something usually loose and flowing, resembling a gi most of the time. She almost never wears sneakers, only sandals and flip flops.
Build: kind of tall and willowy....like the Sailor Moon style of manga
Powers: a very mysterious foresight and very strong intuition that appeared after her 16th birthday. She also suddenly has a strong connection to a higher power, and can suprise herself with her strength. She is also an excellent martial artist. Other abilities may develope as well...
Personality: Very quiet and reserved, she doesn't really speak much. Don't get her mad though...
Pokemon: Tsubasa (Fearow)

Last edited:

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
Years
I'll join....most of the RPGs that I am in is almost dead so....Anyways my sigh up is short because I always do make my sigh ups short so I f you think its to short I'll be more then glad to fix it...

Name: Samantha
Species: ...pokemorphXD(Espeon)
Looks:well like the usual person that I use....
Powers:well teleportaion and healing......

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
Okay, I'm one of the people Flygon trainer invited. Not quite sure how to do this, but here goes.

Name: Donovan Easterly
Species: Human Mage.
Heght: 6'0"
Eyecolor: Blue
Hair Color: Brown
Appearance: he wears a black T-shirt with silver Dragons (the symbol of his family) and Black jeans and s***s. He wears Black Fingerless gloves that have the ability to protect his hands form any backfire that may occur while casting his magic.
history: Was originally from a Land called Torkana when a dimensional rift during a battle with his rival from the family his family had been feuding with for centuries dragged him and his rival into the Pokemon world. In his world, Magic is commonplace. when he found out that Magic scared the humans of the pokemon world, he felt it best to keep his mage powers a secret.
Personality: Proud and headstrong, his proud nature often gets him into fights that he has trouble getting out of, having to not use his powers for fear of being names an evil warlock and being caught and tortured. For that same reason, he is also very cautious and isn't very trusting of any person he does not know. He uses hi abilities to protect innocents and earn righteous glory for his family.
abilities: he specializes in all sorts of magical blasts, although he is also quite skilled in creating barriers, casting spells to communicate or move about, and he uses them for changing the weather as well as elemental based attacks. He uses his hands to cast his spells with hand motions, incantations, or a combination of the two. His magical Energy is a dark glowing blue, signifying him to be a mage of the good arts. Since being teleported, he has become an excellent hadn to hand fighter as well.

the Rival

Name: Samuel Westerly
species: human mage
Height; 6'5"
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Appearance: He wears a black button up T with red flames on it ( the Symbol of his family). He also wears blue jeans and wearrs black Finglerless gloves like Donovan, for the same purposes.
history: Refer To Donovan
Persionality:Also very headstrong and proud, but is exceedingly careless and uses his powers freely in teh Pokemon World. He cares ont for righteous glory or for protecting others, but for calimgin wealth and power.
Abilities: Generally teh same as Donovan, but his magical energy is instead the dark red of an Evil mage.

I'll be controlling Donovan in this RP.

(Why does it keep censoring "Sho+es" ?)

Last edited:

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
Years
Wow, this seems cool. I'll try and post often, but..lots of hack teams and rps. XD Now..which of my characters should I be? Hm...

Name: Mafdet (An Egyptian panther godess! XD)
Species: Pok?mon; Persain
Age: 6 months in cat years (A preteen in human years. I think.)
Desc: She's basicly a normal sized persain, but black with yellow eyes.
Personality: Insane, to say the least.

Years
I invited Dragon paw, Pogiforce, fireflameryu, Deoxys55, and Mew13, all but mew recieved the message, as far as I can tell Dragon paw will not be attending. as soon as shiney gets here we can start, and anybody that's not here but was invited can join.

Years
Fine, I'll start it, seesh:

It was the middle of the night, virtually pitch black unless you accounted the cresent moon. In a alleyway, a young man, aboyt 19 or so, suddenly felt a chill run through his spine. without thinking, he turned and ran, not entierly sure waht it was he was running from. suddenly a flicker movement was seen above him, and in moments, I had slammed straight into him, knocking him over with my excess speed. before he could react, he a felt a sharp pair of fangs go straight into his neck. He wanted to scream, but he found himself facinated by this female, bloodthirsty killer. before long, I had virtually drained him of all life. I released my hold on him, and wihtout looking back, opened my wings and took to the air. another night, another kill.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
Deoxys55 said:
Wow, this seems cool. I'll try and post often, but..lots of hack teams and rps. XD Now..which of my characters should I be? Hm...

Name: Mafdet (An Egyptian panther godess! XD)
Species: Pok?mon; Persain
Age: 6 months in cat years (A preteen in human years. I think.)
Desc: She's basicly a normal sized persain, but black with yellow eyes.
Personality: Insane, to say the least.

ooc:I think you got that cat thing backwards. It would more be like " Preteen in cat years, 6 months in human years." cat's age really fast.

Ic: It was a quiet night in teh middle of the veridian Forest. Nothing was moving. Suddenly a strong gust began to blow, and a swhirling blue vortex appeared in teh middle of the trees. Everything nearby was sucked in, trees, rocks, even a Caterpie that happened to walk by. When the vortex finally calmed down, it slowly began to fade away. As it disappeared, a young boy collapsed from within, landing face down in the grass.
(At this point, I'm going to shift into first person.)

"Ugh, my head." I moaned as I slowly lifted myself into a sitting position. " What happened?" suddenly I remembered my fight,and jumped up with my hands already glowing with energy. The area looked unfamiliar to me. Like nothing I've seen before. The glow of my hands began to dim as I began to calm down. " Samuel is not here." I said to myself, the sound of my own voice comforting me. " I don't know where this place is, or even when it is, but If I'm here, Samuel must be too. I must find him." And then I began to trudge through the woods, hoping I would soon find signs of Civilization.

Last edited:

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
Years
I looked around me it was dark verydark not the time for a Espeon to be here. I jumped off a ledge and headed for Fortree my hometown and my secert base location. I had to let my Altrai carry me to my secert base. I was tired verytired. so I just clapssed on my floor and went to sleep...

Years
I felt the tips of my wings turn blue slightly, indicating a magical sourse nearby. I paused for a moment, puttign my detection skills to the extreme too 'see' over such distance, and identified it as a mage, more than likley a powerful one. I smiled slightly, revealing my sharp bloody teeth. It had been a long time since I had any blood from a magical being, and I had to admit, I had a slight addiction for it, even if I couldn't drink as much blood as I liked. didn't matter, energy like that would keep me from haivng to hunt for a while. I spread my wings, took to the air, and followed the energy trail.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
As I walked through the forest, I ran into a creature that I would later learn to be a Zigzagoon. " what the?! What sort of animals are these? I've never seen anything like them back home." The Zigzagoon looked up at me before continuing on it's way. " I need to find out what's going on here." I continued to walk through teh forest. SUddenly I saw some lights up ahead and began to run towards them.

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
Years
OOC: LOL Okay..well, she's a pre-teen cat. XD 11 in people years.
IC: Mafdet lay in her comfortable tree, waiting..for a mouse to venture close enough. They could not fool her. Dressed as those foolish other pok?mon.. they were all mice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back