• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
OK guys, sadly I will be heavily inactive over the next month.

I have computer problems troubling my family and I won't have access to my computer given my mother has to use it full-time when hers is getting serviced and then mine will also get serviced, leaving me with no access to PC.

Also, I will be in invisible status during my absence and I may not be back for a month. If you do see me posting it's because I'm at a library or an internet cafe.

So yeah, I'm not leaving entirely. Just being heavily inactive.

It's so sad. I hope you'll return soon, Hikari10.

Rou.Tsuki

It's happy hour somewhere...
Years
Hello again!
I disappeared a while back (due to a dead DS and a dying compy). But I'm back, more or less. Hope to be more actively posting throughout the forums and not just the random trade. ^_^

Years
It looks like I came back early, so yeah I'm back to full activity.

My mother embarrassed me so I banned her from using my computer, which is good for me cos finally I'm back in action and I'm finally taking my invisibility cloak off.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
It looks like I came back early, so yeah I'm back to full activity.

My mother embarrassed me so I banned her from using my computer, which is good for me cos finally I'm back in action and I'm finally taking my invisibility cloak off.

Welcome back then Hikari, you were gone for like only one day, but your presence was missed, especially in the OT forums.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I don't know if this counts as leaving but I'll be at my aunt's house for New Years Eve and most of New Years Day. I won't have Internet access till at least Tuesday night so see you in 2013 and

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Always sad to see that someone has to leave beyond just losing interest in the forum... Pray that whatever is forcing you to leave will fix itself and you can come back to post again!

Years
Yep it is true:( goodbye pc

Bye Danaxe, you will forever be remembered as someone who got jealous of me when I became a PC Supporter. I screencapped that convo you had with o Pikachu o to preserve your memories.

Hikari misses you already...

Tora.Silver

Titanium Spriter
Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2014
I'm back after exactly one year and one day of absence. I hope I can be here regulary and become a part of the community again! :D

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I'm back after exactly one year and one day of absence. I hope I can be here regulary and become a part of the community again! :D
Welcome back, Tora.Silver! It's fantastic you decided to drop by again - hope you can truly be active this time around like you hope to be. :3

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Hey, guys. I'm sort of going away for a while. There's no reason why, but it'll probably last about a week or two. I'm closing my sprite shop, and I'm leaving Gunner and Mid in charge of the Adventure Time fan club while I'm gone.

I hope I won't miss anything special. See you, guys!

Years
Hey, guys. I'm sort of going away for a while. There's no reason why, but it'll probably last about a week or two. I'm closing my sprite shop, and I'm leaving Gunner and Mid in charge of the Adventure Time fan club while I'm gone.

I hope I won't miss anything special. See you, guys!

Bye Hannah, have fun with whatever plans you have.

And don't worry if you miss a few staff promotions here and there, PC will be here when you get back.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
im going to be offline for a few months (till 14 March) my exams are coming up and these are very very important. D: D:
see ya guys~
bye!

Back