• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team White Wolves (recruiting)

Region Types

• Islands

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Mountainous

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • A little of everything

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • A lot of everything

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chaxmonster

Grand Duke of Hell
Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2013
Sure thing.
You just need to answer a few question beforehand, though, so i know what i'm supposed to be making.
Now then, could you please specify how you would like the banner to look?
As in colours, text, pokemon i should put in, etc.

Chaxmonster

Grand Duke of Hell
Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2013
Ok, i decided to make a userbar as well and started off with that instead, but will finish the banner soon.
I made two verions of the userbar, one regular and oen pop out, pick your pick.
Regular:
Code:
desmond.imageshack.us/Himg706/scaled.php?server=706&filename=ubar1.png&res=landing
Pop out:
Code:
desmond.imageshack.us/Himg23/scaled.php?server=23&filename=ubar2.png&res=landing

Also the background is not a solid grayish color, if you look closely you can spot the texture.

Edit:
Ok i finished the banner, which also has 2 versions. One flat and one with a shadow.
V1:
Code:
desmond.imageshack.us/Himg502/scaled.php?server=502&filename=bannerjtk.png&res=landing
V2:
Code:
desmond.imageshack.us/Himg9/scaled.php?server=9&filename=banner2au.png&res=landing

Last edited:

maxj2009

Story writing Genius!
Years
dude! they all look so good! I especially like the pop out userbar and the v2 banner. great job!

Thatonegurl

Scripter
Years
Woah! I'm loving the banners! ^_^
They look really good.

One of the last two would look good for the header in your first post of this thread too, Max.

I'll put one in my sig.

Update on Tiles:
-_- I might just need to leave the tile inserting to the professionals.

My epically failed attempt [attached]:

maxj2009

Story writing Genius!
Years
lol, dont doubt urself. ur still new to it. look at me for example: i have no idea how to script. lol.

Chaxmonster

Grand Duke of Hell
Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2013
I'm glad you liked them, it makes me feel like i've actually made something good once in a while.
Also, i forgot to mention, but i can do headers as well. So if you need some, it's absolutely no problem. We can either recycle the banner for the headers as Thatonegurl suggested or i can make some entirely new ones.

Chaxmonster

Grand Duke of Hell
Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2013
Well personally i'd rather make some new ones, but i'm not sure which method the team would preffer.
Also, don't forget to add me to the team list in the first post.

maxj2009

Story writing Genius!
Years
oops, i always forget. :P ill change it now. as for the header, since ur part of the team, u decide what u want to do with it.

Chaxmonster

Grand Duke of Hell
Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2013
Ok, i'll try and come up with something fancy.
Just tell me what pokemon to insert in the header.

Chaxmonster

Grand Duke of Hell
Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2013
Ok. So basically i'll make some headers for this thread and post them all in a few minutes.
But before i do that, may i ask how the spriting is going?

maxj2009

Story writing Genius!
Years
well, ive made a couple, but the game will have the normal pokemon in it too. all im going to do is add some starters, maybe some "find anywhere" fakemon, and some new legendaries.

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2021
name preffered : santy
time zone: eastern time
email : [email protected]
skills: i know how to make maps pretty good, but aside from that i dont really know much. thats honestly why im applying, so i can learn more about this awsome hobby :D
position: anything as long as i can learn more
exp: ive made some really cool maps before, but never really did much with them as i dont know how to script very well
im sorry ahead of time if im just wasting your time with this, i just really want to learn more about making these, and youtube dosnt do a very good job. thanks

maxj2009

Story writing Genius!
Years
well... maybe u can try to be a tile inserter. u still work with maps, its just that u add better textures to it. we really need a tile inserter.

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2021
um i can try, but i dont think i can make my own tiles, i know how to insert them but as for creating them, im just not artistic enough :(

Thatonegurl

Scripter
Years
Chaxmonster said:
I'm glad you liked them, it makes me feel like i've actually made something good once in a while.
Also, i forgot to mention, but i can do headers as well. So if you need some, it's absolutely no problem. We can either recycle the banner for the headers as Thatonegurl suggested or i can make some entirely new ones.

Hey, I call it like I see it.
And those banners were awesome. I'm so glad you stumbled upon our team ;)

Scripting Update:
Working on new uncle script. Should have a preview up in an hour or two.

maxj2009 said:

Here are some that I found: [Attached]

Last edited:
Back