• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Furious Flames - Fire Red Hack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Thanks Suicune and Atif, love the hack and if i run in some bug i will PM you.

Lol, it really cannot? o.O I always edit Zig to have any possible HM so I even forget he cannot legitimately learn Cut xD

I know. It's drivin' me crazy since ruby and sapphire:)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 31, 2013
nice hack why there trap door that takes you to hoenn ?

found bug in pallet town old man give u lvl 25 pokemon and ash in tree.

Last edited:

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
There's a glitch I noticed. Bulbasaur has a Blastoise Sprite and that my Squirtle is already Level 100 with its last 4 moves.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 7, 2014
there's a couple randomly placed doors in pallet town. one takes you to littleroot, which i could go back through to get to pallet town, and the other takes you to the route west of petalburg. when i reentered the door in the 2nd route, it took me to the wifi battle room, which i got stuck in.

blue

gucci
Years
Again, I thought I removed those but I'll get those sorted.

I've re-uploaded the beta and fixed those reported errors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2016
Hey thanks for realeasing a beta. Playing it as we speak.

Grabbed a Bulbasaur as my starter, 2 things
1. Growl has been removed from the moveset, ie the only move it has at level 1 is tackle.
2. Venasuar has leech seed at level 1 and 7, WAD?

Could be I used the wrong FR base, but I don't think so.
I fixed it in my game (swapped one of the LS for a growl for bulbasaur) but there are probably others that got missed too.
If i find them, I'll post them, but I thought i should tell you now regardless.

Thanks again for the hard work.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Hello, i just wanted to report this. I was in the house in Cerulean City where the police man was. My character walked on wall. Everything is fine , my character is able to pass through doors.

p4k2O.png

Years
In the first post it says you encounter Gary, when it is actually Blue, and that has been proven by Pokemon GSC/HGSS with Viridian Gym. Gary is his anime counterpart. Are Sevii Islands 4-7 going to be in this ROM Hack too, or were they replaced with Hoenn?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
Hello i was walking from Cerulean City to Route 9 and used Cut on the tree, then May appeared, i defeat her and she walk away. Then i went to Poke Center in Cerulean City to heal. After that i again went to route 9, because that's where i need to go and this shows up.

jtXM3.png

It's May but without "texture" and we battled again and again i defeated her. After that i again went to Poke Center to heal and she show up for the third time, same routine i defeated her and after that i didn't go to Poke Center and i went trough route 9. Now i am in a cave that leads to Lavender Town.

Last edited:
Years
Hello i was walking from Cerulean City to Route 9 and used Cut on the tree, then May appeared, i defeat her and she walk away. Then i went to Poke Center in Cerulean City to heal. After that i again went to route 9, because that's where i need to go and this shows up.

It's May but without "texture" and we battled again and again i defeated her. After that i again went to Poke Center to heal and she show up for the third time, same routine i defeated her and after that i didn't go to Poke Center and i went trough route 9. Now i am in a cave that leads to Lavender Town.

I had the same problem, i ended up battling May 3 or 4 times because i kept going back and healing, but everytime i cut down the tree she would reappear, so i just pushed on without healing and am also now in rock tunnel. I've also noticed a few passable tiles errors but forgot to mention them, i know in pallet town theres a tile next to the top right house that you cant walk through when you should be able too.

Ive just encountered a scary glitch on route 8. When i beat the trainer above the ledges right over the west end of route 8, i was unable to move and whenever i tried to move, the screen would just pan instead. The trainers sprite had a down arrow bobbing downwards over his sprite. The only way i fixed it without restarting the game was i got my kadabra to use teleport and everything was back to normal then.
also i can't enter Lavender Tower but im going to assume this is intentional and im supposed to do other stuff before entering the tower. I hope im right aha.
Loving the hack btw. Very challenging :D

again on route 8 another glitch. id post a picture but cant yet :L when i beat the scientist at the very end of the route, my sprite was switched with the man in front of the building there, the guy that looks like lance. my character was also still next to the scientist though. so i have 2 of me on the screen and the lance looking fella was gone. I could only move the new sprite and i fixed this glitch by entering the building and then exiting. Lance looking fella was back and everything is good now. pretty scary though, i dont want to have to start again :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
again on route 8 another glitch. id post a picture but cant yet :L when i beat the scientist at the very end of the route, my sprite was switched with the man in front of the building there, the guy that looks like lance. my character was also still next to the scientist though. so i have 2 of me on the screen and the lance looking fella was gone. I could only move the new sprite and i fixed this glitch by entering the building and then exiting. Lance looking fella was back and everything is good now. pretty scary though, i dont want to have to start again :P

I had that same problem with that Lance fella. After he gave me Clamperl his textures kinda messed up, and he looked like nurse Joy. So i walked in a house that leads to tunnel and everything was fine then.

Also i can't get inside Ghost Tower in Lavender Town. I got Silph Scope for Team Rocket base at Game Corner. At first i thought that Kecleon is blocking the way, you know like in RSE games but i tried to talk nothing happens. I need to go inside Ghost Tower so Mr. Fuji can give me PokeFlute to awaken Snorlax.

Last edited:
Years
I used a walk through walls code to proceed on with the game through the lavender ghost tower. the game gets more buggy/glitchy as you go on. Im now up to the pokemon league, but i literally needed to make a save state before entering any room or house after i got the 7th badge. the team magma thing in victory road didnt work properly either. all the tiles were glitched and whenever i entered the room i was stuck in it forcing myself to use an escape rope to leave.

i know the game isnt finished but the island houses and victory road seems rushed. i will still complete the beta by beating the elite four, but am hoping no more glitches occur where i get stuck in a room because for obvious reasons that would make me unable to battle the elite four aha.

the beta is IMPOSSIBLE to proceed further than the 4th badge without CHEATS. by this i mean walk through walls had to be used to enter the lavender tower.
the features says Brendan and May will appear throughout the game, ive only ever encountered May, and she only had her sprite once or twice too. usually its just text and then the battle starts. she works properly at the pokemon league though

Lorreli missing from elite four so cant battle the pokemon league. thats meant to be like that i assume? i though you could battle the pokemon league in the beta.

oh yea one last thing, i noticed you cant leave south of lavender town which seems intentional, but you also cant leave south of Fuschia city either, which i though was the only way to get to Articuno. i tried going east of cinnabar island but the parts of seafoam island needed to get to Articuno isnt accessible via the route.
Looking forward to the final product :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
I am in Lavender Town, still can't get inside Ghost Tower. Here is my team

jku05.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back