• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon League (OOC+SU)[T]

kosuke

Extraterrestrial DNA
Years
yow, just a clarification..
if i get it right, can i beat a gym leader even if my pokemon's level are not suitable if in the games.? for example...beating Blaine with level 30 water type pokemon...is it possible?
hoping that you get my question right. :P

Vexilum

I play Pokemon to have fun
Years
Name: Vince
Appearance: (Image and text is okay, if you decide to write it out make it a good description) Vince is tall and lanky and has dark brown hair. His face is mostly covered by his hair and he often brushes it backwards during battles. He wears a black T-shirt with an orange poke ball on it, has a white backpack, and wears jeans. He sometimes wears a white jacket with poke ball holsters on the inside.
History: (1 paragraph since it isn't serious RP)
Vince was raised in Solacean town of Sinnoh and learned everything there is to know about pokemon breeding from his parents and grandparents, the local pokemon day care workers and breeders. When Vince was very young his grandfather gave him a strange orange egg with black stripes and told him to take good care of it. After several months of keeping the egg by his side, it hatched into a charismatic Growlithe, who Vince promptly named Crowley.

At the age of 10 Vince visited his Uncle Harris in Pewter city in Kanto and was fascinated by all the new and interesting pokemon he saw. Vince loved going to Kanto, and refused to get his Trainer license registered in Sinnoh because he wanted to move to Kanto one day and challenge its league. Finally, when Vince was 15, his parents allowed him to go.

(sorry for long history)

Personality: (write about what s/he is like, what they hate, what they love and what they are like towards others) Vince is has some antisocial traits that make organizing battles difficult for him. He often resents others in fear of them judging him. Crowley often helps Vince in social situations, being charismatic and friendly. Vince has a close relationship with Crowley. The two never leave each other's side. They would both die for one another and never question each other's decisions.
Starting Location: (i.e. Vermillion city, Pallet town, cerulean city, sevii islands etc) Pewter City

Pokemon: Growlithe
Level: 5-7: 7
Appearance: (Is there anything different about them, compared to others of their kind?)
058.gif

Personality: (This I will let you manipulate since it will be your Pokemon)
Crowley is extremely charismatic and motivated. Crowley treats Vince as a friend, not a trainer. And the two work together as a team, not as a superior and a minor.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Accepted-

Like how he alternates costumes, glad to have you with us you can post whenever you feel like if you have any questions feel free to ask anything :D

yow, just a clarification..
if i get it right, can i beat a gym leader even if my pokemon's level are not suitable if in the games.? for example...beating Blaine with level 30 water type pokemon...is it possible?
hoping that you get my question right. :P

Yes you can, the gym leaders pokemon are around your level so if a person with a level 100 jolteon challenges misty then her pokemon will be around that 95-100 range, so if you have a level 2 treecko and you verse misty and treecko is the only pokemon in your team or every other member is level 2 than yeah her pokemon will be around that level as well.

Last edited:

Vexilum

Years
Thanks! I put together a trainer card. You can see it in my sig. I'll update it when I need to and it has an accurate sprite :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2014
Name: Kino

Appearance: (See attachment I think? Having trouble posting the picture x.x) (Minus the cat ears and tail. Sorry I don't have a better picture. x.x; )

History: Kino used to live in Hoenn, and spent most of his childhood playing with others and learning about the various kinds of pokemon in all of the regions. Thanks to the constant migration of people, his family started to study where pokemon were starting to crop up in each of the new regions. As much as his family would like him to study the various pokemon that are newly found in Kanto, he'd rather try his hand at the pokemon league challenge. After all, when he caught his first pokemon, a Mawile he named Sarah, he knew he would rather spend his time growing as a trainer then someone studying migration patterns.

Kino's journey starts in Vermillion City, coming right off of an S.S. cruise ship straight from Hoenn. Its a long start to his journey, but with a map, Sarah (his Mawile), and a hardy spirit, he's looking forward to the journey ahead.

Personality: Kino's a pretty nice guy, and often times he's more likely to try and help others out then ignore them. He's pretty calm under pressure, and is very calculating when it comes to pokemon battles.

Starting Location: Vermillion City

Pokemon: Mawile
Level: 7
Appearance: She's like any other mawile, but she's got a small red ribbon tied to the root of her hair maw.
Personality: She's a steady Mawile who, like her trainer, doesn't crack under pressure.

((I've a few questions on how catching, leveling, battling. When we enter an area do we just rp what we do there, how we evolve, decide if we catch something, and rp a battle with NPC's as we see fit, or will someone respond/message various possibilities? ^^))

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Okay, Your personality is a little lacking please go over it, the attached picture sorry can you please get a better picture
Spoiler:

please revise it thanks

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
koopafan hasn't posted in two weeks, so I'm gonna look for someone else. Is anyone near Celadon that wants to travel with me? VM me and we'll meet eachother in the Poké Center.

Vexilum

Years
Is there a limit to how many pokemon we can have? I mean I know we can have 6 in our team but what about the PC?

BlackOUT_Ninjuh

Im A Step Up From Ninja
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 2, 2016
Name: Kane McDaven
Appearance: I'm using the trainer on my trainer card in my signiture
History: Born and raised in Veridian City, Kane was raised by a foster parent. When his foster parent passed the only thing he inherited was a dusty pokéball. Now with a pokémon he is ready to begin his journey to become the strongest.
Personality: Kane always seems to have a chip on his shoulder all the time. Cold to strangers and not quick to warm up to people. Very rarely turns down a challenge.
Starting Location: Veridian City
Pokemon: Deino
Level: 5
Appearance: wears a black and red band around its front left leg.
Personality: Snappy and a glutton
(Hope I'm not too late and am accepted :D)

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
It's very skinny, please elaborate on your characters personality and history.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Is there a limit to how many pokemon we can have? I mean I know we can have 6 in our team but what about the PC?

Yes you may "catch 'em all"

and kosuke yes it is open you can train in their against fighting type trainers

PhoenixSoul

I gain strength from my ashes
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Managed to get my next post and finally get things in motion for Alexis. :D

chuckleslucifer: Since you mentioned that we have some money at the start I was wondering if we only get more from battling other Rpers? Or do we get them from gym battles and Npcs as well. If so how much do we get?

BlackOUT_Ninjuh

Im A Step Up From Ninja
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 2, 2016
Name: Kane McDaven
Appearance: I'm using the trainer on my trainer card in my signiture
History: Born and raised in Veridian City, Kane was raised by a foster parent. When his foster parent passed the only thing he inherited was a dusty pokéball. Now with a pokémon he is ready to begin his journey to become the strongest.
Personality: Kane always appears to be angry, and in fact he is. He despises the weak. He never turns down a challenge unless the other person is beneath him. He is always striving to be strongest. Isn't afraid to stoop to breaking the law. Can be extremely cruel and devious.
Starting Location: Veridian City
Pokemon: Deino
Level: 5
Appearance: wears a black and red band around its front left leg.
Personality: Snappy and a glutton
(Hope I'm not too late and am accepted :D)
Fixed it

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Managed to get my next post and finally get things in motion for Alexis. :D

chuckleslucifer: Since you mentioned that we have some money at the start I was wondering if we only get more from battling other Rpers? Or do we get them from gym battles and Npcs as well. If so how much do we get?

you dont have to get money from RPers you can talk to them and ask if you want to gamble with them but for NPC's they will give 50% of what an RPer would normally since they are NPC's and you will more than likely defeat them all. GYM battles no money is awarded but for NPCs in the gym yes

PhoenixSoul

I gain strength from my ashes
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Oh I see. That sounds reasonable. Thanks for making it clear. :)

Lycanroc

under the sun
Years
There's a Torterra terrorizing the area around Celadon. Cant be caught obviously. :P Aaron was it's first victim.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Guy's me and Shekoa are working on yet another joint post a mega joint post so sorry for the inactivity

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
chuckles you still haven't edited your post from when you challenged they gym June is in. I will be finishing that battle in my next post which will be posted after i finish my homework and eat dinner.

Back