• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon CrystalDust [v3 PUBLIC ALPHA]

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2013
Just curious, is this game finished? As in both regions and you get to battle Trainer Red?

AF13unown

My english is bad xD
Years
I have question, how about legendary pkmn quest (like celebi, ho-oh, lugia)
whether it will be added in the next beta ?

Sorry for my bad english :)

Years
So while i was battling the first firebreather trainer in union cave I got distracted and when went back to playing the game I thought I was battling a wild pokemon and tried to catch but right as the game said that I used a pokeball it froze. On an unrelated note, this game is awesome! I cant wait for the next update.

Years

Sorry for my bad english :)

Legendaries will have their story in future betas xD

@Joseph17Prophet
I guess this is a bug and game freezes if you try to catch anothers trainer pokemon or a once in a time only random freeze if you want save game and try to catch another trainers pokemon and see if the game freezes or not

Years
Legendaries will have their story in future betas xD

@Joseph17Prophet
I guess this is a bug and game freezes if you try to catch anothers trainer pokemon or a once in a time only random freeze if you want save game and try to catch another trainers pokemon and see if the game freezes or not
Well i took your advice and tried to replicate the glitch, it wasn't hard. I tried to catch the zubat of the red haired girl rocket in slowpoke well and the game froze again. I wonder what causes a freeze like this?

Sierraffinity

Desperately trying to retire from ROM hacking
Years
So we have to start a new game, that sucks... goodbye typhlosion D:
Yeah, sorry about that.

Sorry for my bad english
1.%20smile.gif
The legendary quests will be added in the future.
So while i was battling the first firebreather trainer in union cave I got distracted and when went back to playing the game I thought I was battling a wild pokemon and tried to catch but right as the game said that I used a pokeball it froze. On an unrelated note, this game is awesome! I cant wait for the next update.

Well i took your advice and tried to replicate the glitch, it wasn't hard. I tried to catch the zubat of the red haired girl rocket in slowpoke well and the game froze again. I wonder what causes a freeze like this?
I've fixed this in today's update. I accidentally broke this when writing my Poké Ball extension hack. Sorry!
Download the newest version from my site as usual.
Is the basement level of the Goldenrod City Dept. Store working properly?
It should be. Why do you ask?

Years
Yeah, sorry about that.

The legendary quests will be added in the future.

I've fixed this in today's update. I accidentally broke this when writing my Poké Ball extension hack. Sorry!
Download the newest version from my site as usual.

It should be. Why do you ask?
Im trying to get the boxes to move. Bulbapedia says you just go to a new area and come back and the boxes will have rearranged. Is that nit the case for this hack or am I missing something?

Never mind. It seems to work after the patch =P

Last edited:

Sierraffinity

Years
Pokeball extension hack? :D
Yeah, the one I made a while back for the Apricorn Balls.
Im trying to get the boxes to move. Bulbapedia says you just go to a new area and come back and the boxes will have rearranged. Is that nit the case for this hack or am I missing something?

Never mind. It seems to work after the patch =P
I didn.t change anything about the basement in the latest patch. I made it like in Crystal, where every time you took the elevator, it would change the boxes. If you only stepped into the elevator then back out, it wouldn't trigger (like in Crystal).

Years
I know, I went to another floor then went back. But if you didnt change anything then it must have been a unique glitch (maybe if i had reloaded my rom and tried again before patching it would still have worked). Also there is usually a guy in the Underground tunnel who will sell you stuff for cheap prices on monday mornings. Has he not been added yet?

Sierraffinity

Years
I know, I went to another floor then went back. But if you didnt change anything then it must have been a unique glitch (maybe if i had reloaded my rom and tried again before patching it would still have worked). Also there is usually a guy in the Underground tunnel who will sell you stuff for cheap prices on monday mornings. Has he not been added yet?
It was probably that the random number generator kept generating the same number every time (I've had that happen to me for six consecutive tries). And that guy, as well as the other salespeople down there, haven't been added yet.
Can I get pokemon that require trading in this hack?
Yes, it says that in the first post.
I have read that #1 post for 3 times and can't see anything about that.
It actually doesn't say that in the first post, but yes, you can get the trade evolution Pokémon without trading.

Back