• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
I can't get it to work I keep getting the white page for some reason. I did everything correctly and I am still getting the white page?

What I did

Opened the rom
Opened Lunar IPS
I patched the ruby game
I then reload the game and it's white page.

I also changed it to a 128k like I read somewhere and it still doesn't want to work right. Any suggestions? Or am I just not doing this correctly?
try a ruby 1.0 version that might be a problem but i did it without any problems

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
Cutlerine, what is the catch rate of Kenchira? Because when I tried catching it in Mt. Pyre, I made it fall asleep with my Breloom's Effect Spore, and that it had low health, and that I used all 20 of my Poke Balls and that it doesn't say that it was almost caught and stuff like that. Despite this being like Beldum, is this normal for Pokemon like this(sorry if this question is stupid or anything, because I heard that Kenchukuo is a REALLY powerhouse to use in this walkthrough).

Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2023
I really hope this Ditto issue get's fixed soon, I'm enjoying this game so much and this issue stopped me in my tracks (I've tried modifier codes but they don't work)

Hey If you need help with the ditto problem use these codes
Spoiler:

Hope this helps you continue

Also Cutlerine I just got your reference to the pokemon diamond gbc hack loved it!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
My Team as of now
Breloom/Breah-lvl43
Hmslave/zigzagoon-lvl10
Beautifly-21
Bade/koffing-20
And my newest Member
BELDUM-LVL10
EDIT2;
Breloom/Breah-52
Zigzagoon-13
Steelix-33
Metagross-54
Aerodactly-45
And something else

Love that i found beldum and i know where shuckle is

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
sooooo......idk if this game is complete because idk where to go after beating the mirror person in pacifidlog can anyone tell were to go i even tried google and youtube nothing :P

Years
sooooo......idk if this game is complete because idk where to go after beating the mirror person in pacifidlog can anyone tell were to go i even tried google and youtube nothing :P

Esau told you to look for him, and that he would be in the Sundance Rock. Where is that rock? The hint is in its name (the rock's name)... Try looking for it!

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Heres more hints Its BOILING hot Just Like MEATORS how i wish i had A GROUNDON
EDIT:HOW DOES STEELIX BECOME DIAMONDIX

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Esau told you to look for him, and that he would be in the Sundance Rock. Where is that rock? The hint is in its name (the rock's name)... Try looking for it!
may i have another hint i looked everywhere
EDIT:nvm i found it :P
EDIT2:um what do i after finding and killing Esau

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 31, 2023
I don't know if this is supposed to happen...
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Spoiler:
it did the same thing to me :P

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Spoiler:
Sorry...I have no idea about fixing that...But that won't affect anything...

Years
may i have another hint i looked everywhere
EDIT:nvm i found it :P
EDIT2:um what do i after finding and killing Esau

YOU KILLED HIM!? Right... Now, get out of the cave, on foot, Dr. Blackthorn will call you. You'll have to go where the Spear Pillar were in the original Ruby.

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
I really need help, my steelix is lvl 70 and i just dont know how to evolve him HELP PLEASE even if it is as cryptic as cutlerine hints
Edit1: I just beat senex on the top of the mountain and i cant talk to that leader of the deadly seven in that water place, also you can fly away from there
EDIT2:Please help i cant do anything, after senex baked the "cake" i teleported to this water place and with the leader and he WONT SPEAK TO ME what do i do and how do i evolve steelix
EDIT3: Come on help PLOX has anyone else have this happened to them and if so did you manage to fix it?

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
I really need help, my steelix is lvl 70 and i just dont know how to evolve him HELP PLEASE even if it is as cryptic as cutlerine hints
Edit1: I just beat senex on the top of the mountain and i cant talk to that leader of the deadly seven in that water place, also you can fly away from there
EDIT2:Please help i cant do anything, after senex baked the "cake" i teleported to this water place and with the leader and he WONT SPEAK TO ME what do i do and how do i evolve steelix
EDIT3: Come on help PLOX has anyone else have this happened to them and if so did you manage to fix it?
I don't think this should happens,I believe that this won't happens for most people,you'd better try it again,but if you insists that this must be a bug,then I'll try to do something with it...(Although I promised that this fixed version will be the last one...)As for what should you do,just walk down to the ASIMOV(Or as you call leader),and walk up untill something happens...This must be a error of teleport spot....

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
I don't think this should happens,I believe that this won't happens for most people,you'd better try it again,but if you insists that this must be a bug,then I'll try to do something with it...(Although I promised that this fixed version will be the last one...)As for what should you do,just walk down to the ASIMOV(Or as you call leader),and walk up untill something happens...This must be a error of teleport spot....
I believe it is a teleporter error because tehwilechase teleported to the top and walked down while i got teleported to where he starts talking to you

Back