• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

at this very moment, what pokemon move do you think would be useful to you?

Years
for me? calm mind. im stressing a lot about how the rest of this week is going to go, so that would help.

feel free to re-post in this if you'd like btw, this isn't meant to be a once and done thing!

pkmin3033

Pay Day. I could post this every day and it'd be just as relevant.

Years
Absolutely Calm Mind. Or Meditate. Anything like that.. there are just too many stressful things coming up atm. ;_;

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
Right now I'm doing that thing where you're sitting down telling yourself you're gonna get up and get something, but just procrastinating instead of doing it, so I guess Telekinesis. (Also I could literally always use Calm Mind.)

Geewithabee

Mess with the Grookey, you get the bazookey.
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Nov 26, 2021
I'm just dying in the southern U.S. heat, so Blizzard would be excellent right now.

Back