• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Eternal Snow V2.0

Years
Hello everybody, Welcome to play Pokemon Eternal Snow.
These is basic information of Eternal Snow
sigpic574268_2.gif

Name: Eternal Snow
Language: English
Game type: GBA
Story: 3 rounds
Total number of Pokemons: 672
Version: 2.0
Main creditor: Reshiram white as snow (大型宽体飞机 in tieba)
Used tool: 650 patch tool package, Unlz, Unnamed Trainer, Nse, Ct2, Ape, Day and Night System, Ntme and etc
Rom base: Emerald 650 patch Rom base by LCCoolJ95
Completed date: April 1, 2016
If you want to see the more detail, please look at the Word file in the package after you download.

Features:
1. 650 Pokémon, along with stats, evolutions, movesets, Dex entries, sprites (Updated for Gen 1-3 as well), and cries
2. Fairy-type is its own type, included on the old and new Pokémon, old and new moves, and in the Pokédex
3. Evolutions has been expanded to 8 per Pokémon, for Eevee specifically
4. 4 Evolutionary items have been added, specifically the Dawn Stone, Dusk Stone, and Shiny Stone from Gen IV, and the Link Cable from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon
5. New Evolution Methods have been added, like Map Name Evolution, Move Name Evolution, etc.
6. All Pokémon that evolve through trade do not anymore
7. 100+ new moves, along with some new move animations, new descriptions and move effects
8. Old moves have been updated, some with edited powers, accuracy, and/or effects
9. Reusable TMs, so no worrying about losing any
Eggs now hatch at Level 1
10. You can run in buildings
11. Meaning the game doesn't CAP everything
12. When you capture a Pokémon, it will give you EXP for it
The above is from the LC's patch

13. Three round of stories
14. 18 different type of Gyms, I have added 10 Gyms in the second period of story
15. 3 Leagues, the second League is N League, the third League is vs Reshiram character
16. The trainer and battle background has been change into DP forms
17. 22 more Pokemon (XYZ legendaries, Mega evolution forms and etc)
18. Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Hoopa, Diance and Volcanion has their specific moves
19. New regions after defeat the first League, you can have a trip on space such as Mars, Venus, Pluto and etc.
20. Add the snowing place
21. New trainers in the second and third world
22. Beautiful weather in some places, you will see the white cloud on the surface of water
23. New character——N
24. Day and night system.
25. Changed some of background color more beautiful

Pictures
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Details:
1.You can get Eevee at the beginning only, so please do not miss this chance. You will get two Pokeballs before this, these two balls were hidden in the Littleroot Town.
2.Articuno(held Reflect), Zapdos(held Light Screen), Moltres(held Safeguard), Heatran(held Flamethrower), Reshiram(held Fire Blast), Zekrom(held Thunder) and Kyurem(held Blizzard), they are probably hold a TM item, but not 100% probilities. So please make sure it has held a TM item after you caught these legendaries. If you missed this chance, you will not have any chance to get these TM items.

Please Notice, it is important:
This is not a profit Pokemon hacked game, so please do not use it on business such as put it into a game card then sell it. If you want to play this Pokemon game, I want to ask you please play it completely and do not use the cheating code, thanks. Please do not use Pokemon Eternal Snow to be your Rom base randomly, and please do not use any material from the Pokemon Eternal Snow to your own hacked game randomly. Because I have spent too much time on making this game. Also, LC has spent several years on make the Rom base, so I think everybody need to regard it, thanks a lot! If you like a game but you cannot accept the creditor's setting, why don't you make a game by yourself? Don't you think so?
In additionally, some people has take part in this pokemon hack community not very long, so they probably think these such as expand Pokemon, new moves and etc are made by me. Now, I have to tell you, no! These are not made by me, it is come from the LC's 650 patch Rom base, so please do not say these features which between 1 and 12 are made by me. Someone may be think this game is not belong to mine only, if you really have this thinking , that's true! because LC has spent too much time on Rom base too, so I should give him a credit, that this game is not only belong to me but also belong to LC's.

Download Website:
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1qY7p9bY
password:
4pqq

Welcome everybody send the《Pokemon Eternal Snow V2.0》 forward to other community, but please label my name (English name is enough) when you send it forward to somewhere, thank you!
By the way, if you really don't like this game, please do not send any response for this game, I don't want to see someone argue with that, thank you very much!

Snow will be melt eventually, but it's bright and white will be eternal.

Last edited:

ElijahCabugao

Metagross's Metagrossite is reacting to Elijah's M
Years
Dude... I just played your hack and it is very awesome... I love the new hoenn tiles and also the snow... But I think you should use MrDollsteak Mega Evolution Sprites because some of the Mega Sprites you used are quite small... But overall I enjoyed your emerald hack✌??????

Years
Dude... I just played your hack and it is very awesome... I love the new hoenn tiles and also the snow... But I think you should use MrDollsteak Mega Evolution Sprites because some of the Mega Sprites you used are quite small... But overall I enjoyed your emerald hack✌������

Thanks, I think if you like this game, you can make a youtube to show people how to play, and let's more and more people know this game.

goranthegreat

Can I help you with your hack like mainly grammar mistakes please?.

goranthegreat

Is English your first language? If yes, you can help me fix the grammar error, and then make it into grammer error correct patch send to me. Also, please help me fix the Pokedex bug if you know how to fix, thanks a lot.

Yep English is my first language I will post or send a patch when I'm done working on it.

Last edited:

goranthegreat

When you fix the Pokedex bug, can you teach me how did you fixed? Thanks

Only if I can fix the Pokedex bug but if can't I'll ask around for help don't worry about it I will find a solution,
Also Route 113 should have some ice type Pokemon but I don't want to mess around with that without your permission.

Years
Only if I can fix the Pokedex bug but if can't I'll ask around for help don't worry about it I will find a solution,
Also Route 113 should have some ice type Pokemon but I don't want to mess around with that without your permission.
In route 113, I am exactly not put any of ice type Pokemon in grass, but I have put Spheal in the water, because I don't want players earn the Pokemon which is not belong to Hoenn before the League, you can catch some ice type Pokemons in the new region which is snowing.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 20, 2016
Hi, i want to play this hack but it don't work on myboy android .i explain:i dowload it on your link and when i go to lauch it i got the error "unregonize gba file" so i tried to unzip and patch the.ups on a clean rom of pokemon emerald but still dont work.can you help me?

INDIAN MEW(ARAZI)

THE WORLDS MOST DUMB MAN
Years
Hi, i want to play this hack but it don't work on myboy android .i explain:i dowload it on your link and when i go to lauch it i got the error "unregonize gba file" so i tried to unzip and patch the.ups on a clean rom of pokemon emerald but still dont work.can you help me?

try to download a gba file on google.google is your friend so search POKEMON ETERNAL SNOW.GBA.ANd download rom now enjoy.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 20, 2016
I already search on google .can you give me a link please? Because on this korean website i got the message error "corrupted file".

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 28, 2023
Cannot use Kadabra in battle. I dont know if it is intended or not but no Bike and Pokeblocks

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 20, 2016
I solved the problem , i download the file on a other phone and share it whith Bluetooth on my phone . If i find a bug did i post it here?

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2024
Where may I receive other generation starters? I got all 3 hoenn statters by trading them, but I can't find any unusual Pokémon for emerald. Do I have to wait til I get to the new region?

Back