Drake Baku

Draconian Dragon Prince

Male
holland
Seen 23 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
109 posts
5.3 Years
scrolling through the comments, ive come to see this engine has a lot of features yet a lot of people are still asking about how to instal said features

so i am going to assume everything is optional to set up?
I was expecting all those to already be installed in the engine, but if we have to set it up ourselves, that is actuallty better cause i noticed a few things that while cool, does not suite my taste haha
they / them
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted August 31st, 2021
6 posts
70 Days
Question I have - I want to use Overworld Form Change for Rotom, Deoxys etc but I'm not sure exactly when or where it should be inserted. I know CFRU has to be injected into a ROM last after everything else - should I be putting in OFC after DPE but before CFRU? Sorry if this is answered somewhere.

DarkMadman_69

Age 24
Male
West Virginia
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
16 posts
87 Days
I'm having a issue with this, whenever I go to evolve certain pokemon such as eevee to leafeon with a leaf stone, the game freezes. This was on a clean fire red rom with DPE installed first then CFRU. Any ideas on how I could fix this? I'm using Python 3.5 and devkitARM r45. Much appreciated!

Mahian23

Behold my Supreme Power!

Male
Asia
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
369 posts
1.6 Years
The game freezes when Ability Pops up halfway
Winning an arguement with an intellegent person might be hard,but winning one with a dumb person is impossible.

Name: Greninja

Mahian23

Behold my Supreme Power!

Male
Asia
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
369 posts
1.6 Years
how to set up level cap?
Go to src/Config.H and change the max level amount to your desire (The limit is 254 level).Do the same to the asm file.Then use
Python Scripts//clean.py
then
Python Scripts//make.py
in cmd
Winning an arguement with an intellegent person might be hard,but winning one with a dumb person is impossible.

Name: Greninja