• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

King Obscura

Sophisticated Young Trainer
Years
And Aethestode one the best thing you make this hack more unique and deferent from all the other hacks out there is too add catchable clone charizard blastoise venusaur for us Trainers, can you plz plz make that happen..

pirateof7sea

I shall crush your hope even if there is none.
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
2) The Solar Ribbon doesn't exist, it was a thing from older versions. Eevee evolves to Espeon with Happiness and a level at Daytime.
If that is the case, is it possible to evolve it using EXP Share?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
A random guy gave me an egg but it doesnt hatch! :D
btw when does the last update end?
and how to start the side quests?

Years
Hi, I'm stuck in Lavander City so I need some Help. I have defeated Koga's Arbok and then went out of the build. Later, there was a scene with the old man who said people now is happy or something like that. Finally, when I compare my Lavander City with the one in walkthrough videos, mine is the same as before... like nothing ever happen while in the videos I can see a shiny city with Tauros.
Anyone can help me?

Maybe they were vids of older builds? I didn't see any shiny Tauros on my run through.

I'm playing Beta 11E and I found a shiny tauros in an route between Fucshia City and Digglets Cave... Has two Tauros walking there and I talk with them, one was shiny and enter in battle... this happened with slowpoke before Mt Moon too...

If you are stuck in Lavender, you need to go to that route in north of Vermilion and then go to Celadon

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 7, 2016
I'm playing Beta 11E and I found a shiny tauros in an route between Fucshia City and Digglets Cave... Has two Tauros walking there and I talk with them, one was shiny and enter in battle... this happened with slowpoke before Mt Moon too...

If you are stuck in Lavender, you need to go to that route in north of Vermilion and then go to Celadon

It is also day based as it will only appear on a certain day of the week

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2017
Well now I'm up to "Santa and the black jynx". Not sure where to go to get to ice island. Could really use a map lol.

Edit: I'm at key lime island and shellder are blocking the way

Last edited:

pirateof7sea

I shall crush your hope even if there is none.
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
Best to have key item to replace HM slave.

Also, please expand the item slot for PC and bag. I am full now !!

And well, map is really useful! Where is the map ~!

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2017
So I found my way to origin island. Not sure if that's what's next but I'm up to Mewtwo again. Ultra balls are failing miserably. Anyone got the cheats for master balls?
Edit: got him after30 ultra balls. Not sure what to do next

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
A random guy gave me an egg but it doesnt hatch! :D
btw when does the last update end?
and how to start the side quests?

1) If it's not a Bad Egg, then it could just require a large amount of time.
It would be helpful if you could tell us in which route did you got it.

2) Technically, I feel as if the end was the Orange Archipielago, since what comes later (Mirage Tower and Sevii Islands) feel more like a post-game content.

3) To start a side quest you just go to talk with NPC/s depending on the side quest.
I know it's a vague description, but I'm having a hard time to find the correct words to explain it myself.

Well now I'm up to "Santa and the black jynx". Not sure where to go to get to ice island. Could really use a map lol.

Edit: I'm at key lime island and shellder are blocking the way

Go and speak with Nurse Joy in the Pokemon Center.

Best to have key item to replace HM slave.

Also, please expand the item slot for PC and bag. I am full now !!

And well, map is really useful! Where is the map ~!

That's one of the reasons as to why Beta 11E savefiles are not compatible with Beta 12, Aethestode mentioned in this post from 9 months ago or so, that he got to expand the amount of Items in the bag.

So I found my way to origin island. Not sure if that's what's next but I'm up to Mewtwo again. Ultra balls are failing miserably. Anyone got the cheats for master balls?
Edit: got him after30 ultra balls. Not sure what to do next

Catching Mewtwo is technically optional.
Go back to Valencia Island and surf all to the right and north.
(Also, you get a Master Ball by completing a Sidequest in Celadon City, just saying)

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
what is a Fusion Cult and where is it at i am lost??

Definition of Cult: "A system of religious veneration and devotion directed towards a particular figure or object" - Source.

The fusion cult are some creepy and hooded guys who actually fuses your Pokemons if you have the correct recipe and pokemons with you.
And I think that I told you before, but whatever, I think that they are at the Fifth Island.
If not, I'm pretty sure that they are in one of the Sevii Islands.

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2017
1) If it's not a Bad Egg, then it could just require a large amount of time.
It would be helpful if you could tell us in which route did you got it.

2) Technically, I feel as if the end was the Orange Archipielago, since what comes later (Mirage Tower and Sevii Islands) feel more like a post-game content.

3) To start a side quest you just go to talk with NPC/s depending on the side quest.
I know it's a vague description, but I'm having a hard time to find the correct words to explain it myself.

Go and speak with Nurse Joy in the Pokemon Center.

That's one of the reasons as to why Beta 11E savefiles are not compatible with Beta 12, Aethestode mentioned in this post from 9 months ago or so, that he got to expand the amount of Items in the bag.

Catching Mewtwo is technically optional.
Go back to Valencia Island and surf all to the right and north.
(Also, you get a Master Ball by completing a Sidequest in Celadon City, just saying)
Right and north? Going right brings me to origin island

I saw the legendary dogs, caught Mewtwo, and caught crystal onyx. Went back and spoke to nurse joy. She said the weeds are on the ottos of the lake but I can't find them. Are they on a different island?
Aaand I figured it out. The sprites were hard to differentiate

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Right and north? Going right brings me to origin island

I saw the legendary dogs, caught Mewtwo, and caught crystal onyx. Went back and spoke to nurse joy. She said the weeds are on the ottos of the lake but I can't find them. Are they on a different island?
Aaand I figured it out. The sprites were hard to differentiate

Sorry, I meant Left. Now, it would been easier if you actually specified that it was NOT the first thing you did in the Orange Archipielago, because being literally at one step from the beginning of the Arc that's what someone would easily think.

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2017
Made it through what seems like most of the islands. Have 2 badges, Groudon, did the beyondworld ship thing. Rescued blue from TR. Did the quicksand. What now.

Back