• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 15, 2018
If by "current game version" you mean the Beta 11E, then no.
Beta 12's Demo also didn't, so there's a chance that Beta 12 might also not support it either.

Thanks sir Lunos! Noted. Hopefully the Developer adds it in future versions. I feel lonely fighting AI trainers. Nevertheless, the teaser screenshots made it best hack ever in my list. {:3}

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
is there any tm moonblast?

The 50 TMs in Beta 11E are the exact same ones that Vanilla Fire Red has.

ON: GET HYPED.
Articuno.png
Zapdos.png
Moltres.png

Last edited:
Years
Hey, I am trying to get past Celadon City, but I believe that I've ran into a glitch of some sort that I can't back out of (I have version 11E btw)

You see... I'm in Floral City... And I don't have Misty's Gyarados/HM Surf :pink_blush:

When I had my shiny Tauros use Strength one of the boulders blocking the path to the next route, it only moved once, so I tried the other 2 to see if they'd work, which did the same. I got out Tauros again and had him use Strength again, only for my character to repeat his line about having the power to move them. Then I was suddenly forced to turn around like I had ran into a person I had to talk to, but surprisingly enough, there wasn't. Except... They were talking to me. I quickly realized that it was Greg and whoever talking about the love letter side mission. They were invisible. The camera also panned over to another area of the city, but it had nothing to do with what they were talking about, but I can't remember that well. Next thing I knew, I was in Floral City with them, and I went ahead and completed the mission because I thought I was supposed to. So now I'm in Floral City... And...... There's no way out ;-;

Can anyone confirm with me about this and/or help me out? I really don't want to reset because this Tauros is actually my first shiny over all in any Pokémon game, besides the Gyarados from the Lake of Rage in my HeartGold.

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
I've read something about a lvl cap increase on the front page? Also, how do I get to the other regions?

In beta 12 the max level is going to increase to 255. And as for the other regions, orange archipelago, sevii islands, part of hoenn, and the mirage tower are available in beta 11e. The release of beta 12 on Christmas Eve, is only going to have Kanto, and every new major release, is going to have a new region

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
I've read something about a lvl cap increase on the front page? Also, how do I get to the other regions?

For the Beta 11E, the level cap is the exact same one that every other Pokémon game have, Level 100.
It'll be raised to Level 255 in Beta 12.

About your question, take it with a grain of salt because I haven't played 11E in a good while:
-Orange Archipelago: Speak with Oak after defeating the Kanto League.
-Mirage Tower, Sevii Islands, Hoenn: Buy their tickets in Vermilion City's PokéMart.
-Birth Island: Speak with Yellow in Viridian City after defeating the Orange League.

EDIT: Freshly baked updates, enjoy.
BETA_12_98.png
BETA_12_103.png
BETA_12_109.png

EDIT2: And a bit of Aethestode's humor.
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 29, 2018
I know this is super late since v12 comes out at end of month.
But i saw the reviews for this game and had to download and try it out.

However, once I go through the write your name and rival's name the screen goes black!?
Can someone please help me out?

FYI I used NUPS patch on a clean FireRed v1.0 ROM

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
I know this is super late since v12 comes out at end of month.
But i saw the reviews for this game and had to download and try it out.

However, once I go through the write your name and rival's name the screen goes black!?
Can someone please help me out?

FYI I used NUPS patch on a clean FireRed v1.0 ROM

Which emulator are you using and what was the filename of the Fire Red ROM that you used to apply Red Chapter's patch on?

If you're using VisualBoyAdvance, make sure that the Save Type is set to Automatic & Flash 128K.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 29, 2018
Which emulator are you using and what was the filename of the Fire Red ROM that you used to apply Red Chapter's patch on?

If you're using VisualBoyAdvance, make sure that the Save Type is set to Automatic & Flash 128K.

Aahhh! I didn't know the filename mattered. Once I applied the patch I changed the name so I wouldn't get confused. I'm guessing this is the issue?

I do use VBA and made sure to set the Save Type as Automatic & Flash 128k
Thanks for quick reply!

Back