• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: Pokémon Patch Firered 807pokes + All Megas Completed And MOre Updated

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 16, 2023
You need to select fight and then press start before choosing an attack for the mega evolution to work.

Thannks <3

Doubt: the patch dynamic overworld palette does not work when I insert the patch the overwolds are bug ;/

translate.google.com

Ayonn-

The Unbelivable
Years
Thannks <3

Doubt: the patch dynamic overworld palette does not work when I insert the patch the overwolds are bug ;/

translate.google.com

It works for me, it's just the first when I runned the game I had some issues, after this it was working properly.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 5, 2016
Usually the ones that create the pge ini and share them Is the one who created pge. I mean he did it with dollsteak's rom, I am sure he will provide one for this too.

Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2023
hey did you have pge ini

yea I need the pge ini too

Er hem

Hello guys. I'm currently working on the PGE .ini file for this patch. Some values were easy to find within the G3HS .ini but others are harder to find. PGE programs and how well they work with my .ini:
Spoiler:

So, looking at the .ini itself, it seems that the offsets I got wrong are:
NationalDexTable=737f1c
SecondDexTable=251CB8
PokedexData=738654

From the 3 above, one must be right, since the Pokedex Data Editor is working but the Pokedex Order Editor isn't.

PokemonData=726058

I don't have a clue why some Pokemon work with Pokemon Editor and others don't, so I'm not sure if this offset is actually wrong.

CryTable=74ca68
CryConversionTable=2539D4

The G3HS .ini contained just 1 offset related to cries, so I used it for CryConversionTable and left the other as in a vanilla FireRed. I'm not sure which of these two correspond to the hoenncryauxtable offset contained on the G3HS .ini or what to use on the other one.

NumberOfEvolutionsPerPokemon=5
NumberOfEvolutionTypes=15

Again, evolution doesn't work because I'm too lazy to type all the evolution parameters on PGE format. Easy to solve or simply use G3HS.

EggMoveTable=045C50
EggMoveTableLimiter=45CC4

These ones I'm not sure either.

Here's the PGE .ini I've been working on. It only contains the [BPRE] parameters, so be sure to copy paste it over the ones on your .ini.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 27, 2024
I've been looking around for a resource like this one and this is great. So far the only issue I have run into is that it appears that Squirtle (If chosen as a starter) lacks any moves at the beginning until it learns Bubble at level 7. Other than that this looks like a great patch!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 27, 2022
I've been looking around for a resource like this one and this is great. So far the only issue I have run into is that it appears that Squirtle (If chosen as a starter) lacks any moves at the beginning until it learns Bubble at level 7. Other than that this looks like a great patch!

Thanks for comment, enjoy!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 30, 2019
I'm really new at this. How do I install this patch?
I will step by step through so you can see if I am doing anything wrong.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

ElijahCabugao

Metagross's Metagrossite is reacting to Elijah's M
Years
This ones pretty cool dude... But I found out that the mega pokes dont have their proper abilities (MegaLauncher, Tough Claws, Sand Force, Pixilate, Aerilate, Sheer Force Etc.)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 12, 2024
Going to try something out with this base, thank you for your hard work and same goes for the people in the credits ! (:

Zef

zef
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
have the tons of mentioned errors and bugs been ironed out?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 14, 2023
I want to know if my pokemon can't learn any moves at the start and still nothing even i checked the movesets learner it still normal (G3hs and g3t)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 4, 2016
Hello,

You have program to change trainer pokemon, name of attaque, name of ability ? Thanks

I traduct this Rom in Français

Back